PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated with TV non-coverage

gfal
08-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Getting real frustrated down here. Haven't been able to see any Steelers preseason action yet. First the NFL Network non-availability on cable--they've got to come together on a deal for this. Then, FSN Pittsburgh advertised each week that the games would be on, then switched at the last minute to lame wrestling last week and Best Damn Highlights this week. Need an online option for viewing games.

Crushzilla
08-18-2007, 08:16 PM
http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

You will also need to download SOPcast. Its free and no junk attached.

fansince'76
08-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the board, gfal! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

Preacher
08-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the board.

SteelersMongol
08-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Welcome!

Moonlite37
08-19-2007, 08:27 PM
All hail to you Steeler Fan:tt02:

HometownGal
08-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Hiya gfal and welcome to SF - the absolute BEST Steelers site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome.

STEELtownHAVOX
08-26-2007, 12:16 PM
first post, just commenting on the coverage here in the DC area. redskins 24/7....straight trash television.:tt02:

BlacknGold Bleeder's Sis
08-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Try living where I do if you really care to experience frustration. Our location is Erie, PA - 2 hours from Pittsburgh, 2 hours from (excuse me I'm going to use a BAD word) Cleveland, and 2 hours from Buffalo. The NFL has designated this area as part of the Buffalo viewing area. There are numerous times that the Steelers are blanked out here to show one of the other two teams' game. Now THAT is frustration. So, gfal, hang in there!!!!!

PisnNapalm
08-26-2007, 12:48 PM
DirecTV can solve your problems... I feel for ya man. I really do. I live in Birds country.

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Try living where I do if you really care to experience frustration. Our location is Erie, PA - 2 hours from Pittsburgh, 2 hours from (excuse me I'm going to use a BAD word) Cleveland, and 2 hours from Buffalo. The NFL has designated this area as part of the Buffalo viewing area. There are numerous times that the Steelers are blanked out here to show one of the other two teams' game. Now THAT is frustration. So, gfal, hang in there!!!!!
thats just gotta suck !!! i'm about two hours from pittsburgh ,baltimore and dc, but i usually get all 3 teams on cable. when atlantic first took over the cable from tci they dropped our johnstown station and the steelers games ! after the public uproar and the numerus threats to drop there cable service,they picked the station back up.

SteelCityMan786
08-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelShooter
08-26-2007, 10:35 PM
"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ...........
.........and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

odmsteel
09-28-2007, 03:03 PM
i have that problem when im at work. Im trying to find a way to view on the internet. any suggestions??

Steel City Slayers
10-04-2007, 11:50 PM
That's because under adelphia you were apart of the Buffalo division, now you're in North East Ohio. My guess is that TWC didn't want to change the lineups. You might want to voice your opinion to TWC and get ahold of someone important at TWC.:jammin:

stillers4me
10-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Welcome to SF!