PDA

View Full Version : help finding a song...

The JoKeR
09-25-2005, 12:19 AM
Last year there was a rap song for the steelers. I'm looking for either the name of that song, or someplace to get it....any help is greatly appreciated!!

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 01:32 AM
Last year there was a rap song for the steelers. I'm looking for either the name of that song, or someplace to get it....any help is greatly appreciated!!

I know of one rap song by a group called Ruff Chemistry. Is that it? If so I believe I still have it on my computer.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2005, 01:59 AM
There was one made by a local band as well. Not sure if I have it on my comp but I'll look too.

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 02:23 AM
I just looked on the downloads page. This is the one I have. It's called Big Nasty D by Ruff Chemistry.

Link: http://www.steelersfever.com/downloads.html

The JoKeR
09-25-2005, 03:08 AM
I know it's not big nasty D. It came out right before the playoffs last year. The song kept mentioning the players being "down with us".

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 03:15 AM
Hmm... I don't think I ever heard that one. I'll check into some local radio station sites. I'm pretty sure WDVE and WAMO had different Steelers songs.

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Hey I looked on Ares and I think I found the song. It goes Hines Ward he's down with us. Dan Kreider he's down with us. If you want it send me a PM and I'll e-mail it to you.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2005, 09:19 AM
Nice find girl :cheers:

I.C. Lights
09-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Speaking of songs - I've been looking for two for a while:

1. I don't know the name, but it goes :whistle: "You know, they call them the Pittsburgh Steelers..." It's a duet (man and woman) country style and I think pretty old (from 70s era).

2. Drop Kick me Jesus, through the goal post of life

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TadWinters
02-02-2006, 11:06 AM
did you guys hear the one's from PME?
http://www.pmemusic.com --> free download. i hear it on the X every morning.

BAC
02-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Speaking of songs - I've been looking for two for a while:

1. I don't know the name, but it goes :whistle: "You know, they call them the Pittsburgh Steelers..." It's a duet (man and woman) country style and I think pretty old (from 70s era).

2. Drop Kick me Jesus, through the goal post of life

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Number one= its name IS Pittsburgh Steelers I think, & I think the name of the group is The Kendalls . hope this helps.

we STILL ride!

BAC
02-02-2006, 07:11 PM

" Steeler Stomp " ( RAP ) is pretty sweet too. I gots it if anyone wants it. Not sure who did it.

steel3r
02-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Down With Us GODsun TMC...www.soundclick.com