PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fantasy File Videos

Crushzilla
08-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Some of these are really cool.

Apparently, there are A LOT of questions about the reality of some of these.

From reading some of the comments on YouTube, it seems like a lot of people feel Colston's, Campbell's, and Edward's are staged. What do you guys think?

Jason Campbell.. Real or fake?
aoYbevFvWg8

Marques Colston. Real or fake?
yYeQbcSQ8CU

Braylon Edwards. Real or fake?
Nrk9I1jhJ9U

David Akers. This one is just sweet. Real or fake?
meZZPDVJOog

Mike Nugent. Also very cool. Real or Fake?
NFPKQaXAdL4

There are more, but these are the cool ones.

fansince'76
08-19-2007, 01:11 PM
All of them - staged. Reminds me a lot of the old McDonalds commercial from years ago with Magic and Bird and their "shooting contest" (also obviously staged).

Crushzilla
08-19-2007, 01:14 PM
All of them - staged. Reminds me a lot of the old McDonald's commercial from years ago with Magic and Bird and their "shooting contest" (also obviously staged).

WHAT!?!? So Larry didn't hit it off of the scoreboard, off of the picnic table, off of the old lady in the shower, nothing, but net?

The only one I wonder about is Campbell's apparently, I hear, that's an old trick of his. I have no validity to that.

tony hipchest
08-19-2007, 01:36 PM
the kicker ones are real for sure. since they dont actually play football, all of their years of "practice" consists of pulling off stunts such as these.

i always thought the tiger woods nike commercial where he bounces the ball on his club and then drives it was fake. totally real.

good stuff. i have seen the m. coulston commercial on tv. cant wait to see the rest.

jjpro11
08-19-2007, 04:11 PM
if one is fake, then they all are fake.. people on youtube are idiots. i advise anyone to not scroll down when viewing a youtube video.

CantStop85
08-19-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm pretty sure Campbell's is real...or at least he can actually do that.

Some of the others are about as real as the commerical with LeBron James knocking down full-court jumpshots.

The Duke
08-19-2007, 04:39 PM
I think Mike Nugent's is real, Braylon Edward's is fake cause he's a brown

Crushzilla
08-19-2007, 05:41 PM
I think Mike Nugent's is real, Braylon Edward's is fake cause he's a brown

Hahaha, nice....

Some of the others aren't THAT ridiculous, so there is a good chance that some of these are real.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-19-2007, 09:09 PM
I think that Marques Colston's last catch looked fake.

Livinginthe past
08-19-2007, 09:10 PM
My guess would be 100% fake across the board.

Some of that stuff is the equivalent of putting a typewriter in front of a monkey in the hope it'll reproduce the full works of Shakespeare.

If you had unlimited time it would eventually come about.........

Crushzilla
08-19-2007, 09:32 PM
If you had unlimited time it would eventually come about.........

It IS a long offseason... Notice in the first shot Jason Campbell is clean shaven. After the throw he has a Rip Van Winkle thing going...

verks36
08-19-2007, 09:57 PM
They look real but i too would have to go 100% fake across the board. You would have to have the camera crew there for days and him say that intro like a billion times. That is just really really really good editing.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-20-2007, 12:22 AM
The Akers one is real, I have seen high school kickers do that.

The Nugent one if real too, he did that trick at Ohio State before.

The Braylon Edwards one is fake. He can't catch the ball with his eyes open, so there is no way he could catch the ball blindfolded. If he could catch the ball blindfolded, the Browns would blindfold him ever game.

Torry Holt can do the juggs machine blindfolded though.