PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State WON U of M LOST A Great Football Saturday

Lyn
09-25-2005, 02:25 AM
U-M, Ohio State, Iowa and Purdue were the logical favorites entering the season and today all of them but OSU lost. OSU is my 2nd favorite team (unless they are playing Michigan State) because of the whipping they give U of M which is a team I do not like.

So far my football weekend has been great to make it perfect, the Steelers will win tomorrow.

I.C. Lights
09-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Michigan is hurting and if Michigan St doesn't beat them next week they will never hear the end of it. I think State looks great this season, but that's mostly because of Drew Stanton. Ohio State can probably stop the draw and put some pressure on the receivers. I'd prefer Michigan State to win the big ten because it would make Notre Dame look better - but I think so far it's Ohio State's year.

sisitki
09-26-2005, 11:35 PM
I used to like UM until I moved to Michigan. Now I can't stand them. Their fans (and grads) drive me nuts. UM grads are on average the cockiest I've ever been around.

Personally, I was hoping for a PSU miracle this year but the Northwestern game proved that's not going to happen.

It would be nice to see MSU win it. They haven't won the Big Ten in a while but my money is on OSU. Their D is great and I think the O will just get better if they stick with Smith as the started and leave the other kid on the bench.

Lyn
09-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Where do you live in Michigan? Are you going to any games in Pittsburgh?

sisitki
09-28-2005, 05:21 PM
I live in Midland, 1/2 hour north of Saginaw. No current plans for a game in the Burgh this year but I did manage to get Packer / Steeler Tickets from a guy I work with.