PDA

View Full Version : Pats Fan Here...

Dirtywater
09-25-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey guys, what a game. That is what classic football is all about. Just wanted to drop by and say that you guys played great. Hopefully we'll see each other in the playoffs.

DW

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Hey DW,

Great 2nd half eh? Im amazed at how quickly the new guys on the o-line gelled together after a horrible start.

Brady was awesome in the clutch again 12/12 or something in the 4th quarter - ice cool - our team is back - reports of our demise are grealy exaggerated.

Im praying for Harrison to be fit - im also praying for our special teams to get a clue - they were awful again tonight - seems like a penalty on nearly every punt return.

Cheers

NM

SteelCurtain
09-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Brady showed why I think he is the best quarterback in the league in the second half. Good Game...we'll see you boys later

Koopa
09-25-2005, 07:03 PM
aww dirtywater the only good pats fan that i know of, if i missed another pats fan i'm sorry, on this board. this game was horrible, randle el doesn't fumble we win the game, and unforced fumble one y'all the game ain't that a bitch? i never heard what happened to harrison, how long is he gonna be out for?

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 07:14 PM
aww dirtywater the only good pats fan that i know of, if i missed another pats fan i'm sorry, on this board. this game was horrible, randle el doesn't fumble we win the game, and unforced fumble one y'all the game ain't that a bitch? i never heard what happened to harrison, how long is he gonna be out for?

There was a alot of game left when randle fumbled that ball away - you have only the whole team to blame - even with a 4th and 11 conversion you couldnt get it done - everything went yyour way tonight and you still come up short.

Harrisons injury looked like a ligament damage to me - I have had the same injury - he will be out a couple of months at best I think.

Tom Brady is the best QB in the game - Big Ben has a ways to go - but he has a nice running game and O-line and he wont be facing this D-line every week.

Your D is a good unit too - but they spent too much time on the field - they were totally played out by that last series.

Cheers

NM

hardwork
09-25-2005, 07:25 PM
The Steelers are OK, but they can't compete with us on either side of the ball. Both our offense, and defense, is better then theirs. As for Ben, clearly once you flush him out of the pocket he can't see the whole field. The great QBs can do that from anywhere. He's alright as long as their running game is going, but if you shut that down like we do, he's no better then average.

Well, next week we're at home.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 07:27 PM
it don't matter where y'all bitches are at, cause when it's all said and done y'all be sent packing by the colts before we even get to have a rematch

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Im sorry which game are you talking about? The regular season game with the Colts or what? Why are you relying on a team that cant beat us to help you out - have some confidence in your team bro!

NM

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 07:35 PM
Sure Brady played well, but the field goal penalty, and Randle El was the difference. Lot of mistakes on both teams, really this game could have gone either way. But the Pats won so kudos. But say what you want the momentum changed when Randle El screwed up. If we would have been up 17 -7, it would have been a whole different ballgame.........

Classy to see the pats fans run over here quickly upon their win. We will make sure we return the favor in the playoffs. Now we have motivation. Never overlook that.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 07:37 PM
we won't have to worry about that cause the colts are gonna take them out before we get the chance to meet them in the playoffs

Black-n-Gold
09-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Down talking Ben? He shook multiple tackles and got the ball off where the Pats should have had sacks. He scrambles like the best of them, Brady just wasn't hurried. If Pittsburgh was able to get to Brady like that there would have been alot more sacks. It was a good game..

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 07:41 PM
Sure Brady played well, but the field goal penalty, and Randle El was the difference. Lot of mistakes on both teams, really this game could have gone either way. But the Pats won so kudos. But say what you want the momentum changed when Randle El screwed up. If we would have been up 17 -7, it would have been a whole different ballgame.........

Classy to see the pats fans run over here quickly upon their win. We will make sure we return the favor in the playoffs. Now we have motivation. Never overlook that.

If only it was that simple - your going to have to support a team that can beat us when the chips are down before you 'return any favors'

Cheers

NM

hardwork
09-25-2005, 07:41 PM
King Kucka, get yourself some film of the last several games between us and the Colts. When it shows Manning crying on the sidelines you'll know the tape is almost over.

I'm sick of these Steeler fans. They've been acting like their shit doesn't stink since the season started.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 07:45 PM
that's the past mayne, their d is improved and this time they'll have home field advantage over y'all so y'all we be goin down. i can't wait to see it, i bet we won't hear from you for at least 5 months

SteelCurtain
09-25-2005, 07:46 PM
hey buddy, listen...Patriots fans act like their shit doesn't stink either, every damn fan does it...so back the hell off and if you don't like go to a damn Patriots board and leave the STEELERS BOARD

Dirtywater
09-25-2005, 07:55 PM

Even classier for you to call me out as though I am some front runner. Go to Panthers Huddle, and see a similar post upon our loss the same time after the game.

http://panthershuddle.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=14122

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
No class. One comment on the game is enough. But to hang here, shows you are only here to gloat. Go gloat on another board. Kinda bullshit but what I expect from fans that have no clue how to act in someone else territory. You believe what you want we will believe what we want. Neither of us will change each others views, so let the Steeler fans work through their frustration in peace. Move the f**k on if you arn't a Steeler fan............. At least thats my opinion on the matter....

Bottom line is WE could have won this game we didn't execute when faced with the opportunity the pats did. Other than that it was pretty even..........

As you start to type do everyone a favor and just go away if you are in a debating mood. As I am sure really no Steeler fan wants to debate. At least not today..........

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Good game to the NE fans hardwork, DW, and living. It was a good battle. Probably see you guys down the road this season.

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:05 PM
We arn't the panthers, and I don't run to opponents forums. And don't give me that... look at what this person did bullshit. Again show some class if you have any......... If you were hanging at your board you wouldn't have to worry about being called out. Exactly the place you should be hanging out right after a win, not the opponents board. Clueless and classless........

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Good game to the NE fans hardwork, DW, and living. It was a good battle. Probably see you guys down the road this season.

Nice call Prosdo,

Im pretty sure we are both playoff bound this year - fingers crossed.

Cheers

NM

Dirtywater
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
No class. One comment on the game is enough. But to hang here, shows you are only here to gloat. Go gloat on another board. Kinda bullshit but what I expect from fans that have no clue how to act in someone else territory. You believe what you want we will believe what we want. Neither of us will change each others views, so let the Steeler fans work through their frustration in peace. Move the f**k on if you arn't a Steeler fan............. At least thats my opinion on the matter....

Bottom line is WE could have won this game we didn't execute when faced with the opportunity the pats did. Other than that it was pretty even..........

As you start to type do everyone a favor and just go away if you are in a debating mood. As I am sure really no Steeler fan wants to debate. At least not today..........

Hey guy, I am here, on this forum, alot. More than just this game. Check my rep or whatever. And the mods here like and want fans of other teanms, so I'd be careful before you use profanity and chase me and other fans away.

Any Mods here? What's your take. You all know me and read my thread post. You tell me. Am I out of line or is he?

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Prosdo the guy isn't even worth it. Still here? Want to gloat some more?

Dirtywater
09-25-2005, 08:08 PM

A debating mood? All I wrote was this:

Hey guys, what a game. That is what classic football is all about. Just wanted to drop by and say that you guys played great. Hopefully we'll see each other in the playoffs.

You are overreacting. Stop. I have done nothing wrong here. And please don't use profanity either.

steelparrot
09-25-2005, 08:08 PM
i know the old saying...one play doesnt make a game.....but seriously if randle el hadent fumbled....that would have changed to whole outlook of the game. Also cant forget about the field goal penalty.

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Prosdo the guy isn't even worth it. Still here? Want to gloat some more?

They aren't bad guys. They been around a while. Yeah, I'm mad about the game, but it's cool. We still got more games and I still think we are playoff bound.

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey guy, I am here, on this forum, alot. More than just this game. Check my rep or whatever. And the mods here like and want fans of other teanms, so I'd be careful before you use profanity and chase me and other fans away.

Any Mods here? What's your take. You all know me and read my thread post. You tell me. Am I out of line or is he?

I called you out saying you have no class. Dealwithit or run home to mommy. IF you really had a clue you wouldn't be hanging here again right after a win. Knowing we are upset. I cussed but didn't call you any names. Again dealwithit..........

Just because you hang at a forum, doesn't give you a right to not think about how a few fans might want to vent, without hearing from you every post. Again I wills tick to my classless comment until you prove otherwise. Oh and BTW at the Reign we have posters from the pats and ravens but they don't run to our board after a win, debating everything under the sun....... I have this feeling you just don't get it.......

hardwork
09-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Thanks Prosdo. Nerve racking game. Hopefuly we'll both be there when the seasons over.

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks Prosdo. Nerve racking game. Hopefuly we'll both be there when the seasons over.

Cheers to that. I wouldn't mind seeing another AFCCG rematch, but that's too far in the future lol

Dirtywater
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
I called you out saying you have no class. Dealwithit or run home to mommy. IF you really had a clue you wouldn't be hanging here again right after a win. Knowing we are upset. I cussed but didn't call you any names. Again dealwithit..........

Just because you hang at a forum, doesn't give you a right to not think about how a few fans might want to vent, without hearing from you every post. Again I wills tick to my classless comment until you prove otherwise. Oh and BTW at the Reign we have posters from the pats and ravens but they don't run to our board after a win, debating everything under the sun....... I have this feeling you just don't get it.......

OK, seriously, let's both take a step back and relax. I genuinely thought both teams fought a hard fight and played a good football game. I cam on here to talk to the posters here who I know, saying good game.

In all seriousness, please tell me how that shows no class? I do this after all my games. If you click the link I provided for the Panthers game, you'll see I do it when I lose as well.

You sound upset over the game, OK fine, I respect your feel;ings, but I did nothing to egg-on, gloat, or fuel a debate. I fail to see why you are angry with me. Seriously.

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:16 PM
You might be a good guy, but don't you think that camping out here shows no class? Cmon really......... And my cussing is out of anger, I don't again think I called you any names. So stopped being so sensitive people cuss.

I even said to myself at the bar watch this one guy hewill be all over the fever board. And I called it right on the button. So you tell me what it looks like super sleuth.......

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Water I don't believe I was talking to you, what makes you think I was targeting you?

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:18 PM
actually dirtywater is the only other fan i like, hardwork is an asshole, and livininthepast is alright unless you mention something that might be bad to the patriots then you get a novel on why you're wrong

Dirtywater
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM
You might be a good guy, but don't you think that camping out here shows no class? Cmon really......... And my cussing is out of anger, I don't again think I called you any names. So stopped being so sensitive people cuss.

I even said to myself at the bar watch this one guy hewill be all over the fever board. And I called it right on the button. So you tell me what it looks like super sleuth.......

You told me to "move the f*ck on".

I have developed friends here, and I made posts before and now after the game. You are the only person who has a probelm with this. Let's simply have the Mods deal with it. Any rational person will see this.

I wish you well.

DW

hardwork
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
"but that's too far in the future lol"

Yup, both teams have a long road ahead.

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Right now living is the only person that irked me. And if I was hanging at your board after a win, debating. It would irk you. And if it wouldn't then your a better man. I like to hear from Steeler fans after a loss, not have everything dissected from a fan that thinks his teams sh!t doesn't stink.

Everyone knows a loss sometimes is aggavating. Obviously a few posters came across classy. But I feel one didn't. That is my opinion. You feel other wise. I doubt that it will change so whatever.

hardwork
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
The only Patriot fan who has been talking trash after this game is me. Both DW, and LITP, have been polite, and respectful. So, if you want to target someone, target me.

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh I also said right after that thats my opinion. Why did you choose to leave that out?

Twist things around all you want, there is no reason for you to be up Steeler fans a$$' right after a loss..........

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Well hardwork if your acting the same way, maybe you shouldn't be here right now either. :)

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Mods deal with what? I have a opinion you have a opinion. Mine won't change yours won't change. You said what you wanted to say, I said what I wanted to say.......

Black-n-Gold
09-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Drop it, it was a good game. Both teams made mistakes and we both knew it would be a close game. Pissed at El? so am I.. Pissed that Ben got hurried so much? so am I.. Pissed that they didn't get at Brady? so am I.. everyone hates to see us lose to NE after the AFC championship, but it's not the play offs so let them have it. We stopped their winning streak last year and they stopped our's this year, only difference is we'll be the ones winning in the playoffs hopefully. Let's just feel bad for whats going to happen to the Colts in a few weeks facing a Steelers team coming of a lose..

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:36 PM
One game at a time. Chargers my friend. ;)

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty pumped for that game. I love having a football game on my birthday. Last year we won against the Browns on it. Let's hope we beat the Chargers on it as well!

slashsteel
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
We will rebound, it is all those stupid mistakes that need to be fixed so that we can play Steeler football Pros. Today we played sloppy. And it cost us........ BUt thankfully it is early in the season.........

hardwork
09-25-2005, 08:43 PM
I know I shouldn't be here right now. Especially in the Steeler part of this forum. But I lost my temper a few days ago looking at all the posts about what a bunch of fair weather fans the Patriots fans are.

So, I'll apologize for coming into this section of the forum, and gloating, after a tough loss.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:46 PM
well plus one for you for that props mayne

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 08:49 PM
I know I shouldn't be here right now. Especially in the Steeler part of this forum. But I lost my temper a few days ago looking at all the posts about what a bunch of fair weather fans the Patriots fans are.

So, I'll apologize for coming into this section of the forum, and gloating, after a tough loss.

It's understandable. I actually dealt with a fair weather Pittsburgh fan tonight. When you are not part of that group you disgust that group. Funny thing he actually wanted me to give him a ride home. My mom told him I think you're better off walking she might throw you out of her car lol

hardwork
09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
BTW, that rookie tight end of yours is going to be very dangerous once he gets some experience.

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 09:18 PM
He looked good on that one play. Rammed through those guys. I'm excited about the potential he has.

RWGreen
09-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Pats fan here, and my first post. Came here because I was interested in hearing what Steelers fans would think of their team's performance.

I've got to say, I'm a little surprised about how much of the blame for the loss is being pinned on Randle El. Saying "We would've won if he didn't make that play" is kind of like saying "We would've won if we scored more points than the Pats." Well, YEAH, no kidding! You can't negate one play, no matter how boneheaded. It's a big game-changing play; they happen for both teams. The team that makes more good ones and less bad ones generally wins.

I don't catch many Steelers games up here in Maine, but I'm guessing that the Pats didn't get their (the Steelers) "A" game today. If you had told me before the game that the Pats would turn the ball over twice inside the 10 and would lose Harrison and Light, I woud've predicted a Steelers win by 2 or 3 TDs. Neither team looked very impressive. Too many mistakes. And I can see why Cowher's play calling and clock management could get frustrating for fans.

I'm out for now; have a good season guys. And take out Indy in week 12 if it's not too much to ask.

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 10:08 PM
I can't say the loss was Randle El's fault. Don't get me wrong he had me ticked. But one player doesn't account for the whole team. I still like the guy and all just hope he plays better than his performance today.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2005, 11:04 PM
I've got to say, I'm a little surprised about how much of the blame for the loss is being pinned on Randle El. Saying "We would've won if he didn't make that play" is kind of like saying "We would've won if we scored more points than the Pats." Well, YEAH, no kidding! You can't negate one play, no matter how boneheaded. It's a big game-changing play; they happen for both teams. The team that makes more good ones and less bad ones generally wins.

Well said.. Thank you !!!!

BB2W
09-26-2005, 07:12 AM
Good game DW, and the other Pats fans here at SF.

Tom Brady is the man... 12 for 12 in the fourth quarter.

clevestinks
09-26-2005, 03:11 PM
The Steelers are OK, but they can't compete with us on either side of the ball. Both our offense, and defense, is better then theirs. As for Ben, clearly once you flush him out of the pocket he can't see the whole field. The great QBs can do that from anywhere. He's alright as long as their running game is going, but if you shut that down like we do, he's no better then average.

Well, next week we're at home.

I dont agree with you here at all. If the Steelers couldnt compete with the Pats on either side of the ball. Then why was the game that close? If one team is as dominating as you say, then how come it wasnt a blow out? Ben did play horrible, and he was pressured a good bit. But he also threw terrible even when not pressured. I think after he was injured, he wasnt the same mechanically. I`m not taking anything away from the Pats defense.
Also we did have other scoring oppurtunities, that we squandered, as did your team. We were outplayed in the fourth. But it took until the fourth for your team to catch up. The Pats were better than we were yesterday. I wouldnt write us off yet. I wasnt impressed by the Pats overall. But Brady is a great qb, nothing has changed there, Ive always backed Brady. Last year we were 2-1 after three games. We needed a wake up call. We got it.

Last year regular season Steeler ove Pats
post season Pats over Steelers

2005 regular season Pats over Steelers
post season, time to turn the tables.

Last year I think going in to the post season game, we were a little over cofident , knowing we whooped your asses, earlier in the year.
This year, we will be just fine!

clevestinks
09-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Pats Fans,

Rodney Harrison, Ouch! I havent heard anything about him today, Ive been busy at work, and I `m sure somewhere someone has written about him today. But man! I hope he is alright. That was painful to watch. I really dont want to see any seriuos injuries. And I hate to see the best players go down.
Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Glenn

Prosdo
09-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Pats Fans,

Rodney Harrison, Ouch! I havent heard anything about him today, Ive been busy at work, and I `m sure somewhere someone has written about him today. But man! I hope he is alright. That was painful to watch. I really dont want to see any seriuos injuries. And I hate to see the best players go down.
Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Glenn

That made me chringe when I saw that. You never want to see a player get hurt especially like that. Best wishes to him and a very speedy recovery.

PatsOwnYou
09-26-2005, 07:54 PM
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/09/26/1127740372_2400.jpg

TOM BRADY

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/09/25/1127693203_3384.jpg

Soldier4Steelers
09-26-2005, 08:57 PM
that pic of el just makes me grin and shake my head. as fast as they are going that ball hits wards chest before his right foot hits the ground.

Prosdo
09-26-2005, 08:59 PM
I have to admit that play makes me laugh now. At first I was ticked off, but now its just kinda funny.

tony hipchest
09-26-2005, 09:03 PM
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/09/26/1127740372_2400.jpg

TOM BRADY

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/09/25/1127693203_3384.jpg
lol. that play probably saved #26? a. samuel? from being on "jacked up" tonight, or worse, a serious injury. it looks like ward had a bead on him.

Soldier4Steelers
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
truth! you know ward was looking to "ronnie lott" somebody. thats why i love ward.

i cant belive that guys signs "tom brady"

slashsteel
09-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Obviously "patsownyou" is as delusional as his boardname.

Which shows me something again. Steeler fans are classier, period. We wouldn't group up and flock to a pats board after a win. Hell I have never been to one. And that is the honest truth.

No class whatsoever. Thank god not all fans are like this, but it is obvious the pats have more of them than we do ...............

Livinginthe past
09-27-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey Slash,

I have to say each post you make gets funnier and funnier - they make little or no sense most of time.

You say you have never visited a Pats board - so how do you know that no Steeler fans 'flock' there then?

You also say that the Pats have more fans who go to other teams boards...again how do you know this? Do you visit ANY other teams boards?

Everytime you open your mouth its only a matter of seconds before your foot goes flying straight in there.

I must have missed the newsflash about the championship for the 'classiest fans' - really dude - self praise is no praise at all.

Any keep up with the posts - they are always good to read to give me a laugh while im waiting for the weekend to get here.

Cheers

NM

slashsteel
09-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Hey Slash,

I have to say each post you make gets funnier and funnier - they make little or no sense most of time.

You say you have never visited a Pats board - so how do you know that no Steeler fans 'flock' there then?

You also say that the Pats have more fans who go to other teams boards...again how do you know this? Do you visit ANY other teams boards?

Everytime you open your mouth its only a matter of seconds before your foot goes flying straight in there.

I must have missed the newsflash about the championship for the 'classiest fans' - really dude - self praise is no praise at all.

Any keep up with the posts - they are always good to read to give me a laugh while im waiting for the weekend to get here.

Cheers

How do I know...... well on this end obviously the pats flock here including you, I find it hard to believe that posters here, or the Reign would do the same. Unless you have some facts that prove otherwise? Of course you don't.

BTW Yes I have about 20 sites in my favorites. And one reoccuring theme on most of them except the Reign (why not there, beats me). All have been bombarded with pats fans that think they know it all, and that their sh! doesn't stink.

Don't insult my intelligence. I don't like you, you don't like me, but from what I have read from your posts. Most of your debates are nothing more than you thinking the pats are undefeatable and that we are not worthy. Get over yourself.

Nothing is more funnier than your delusion. Your clueless, again classless, as everytime you open your mouth it is either insulting or ignorant. Do you feel the need to defend the pats fans on a Steeler board everytime a comment is made? And you never put your foot in your mouth? That is the dumbest a$$ thing I have seen you written yet.

Again this is a STEELER board. Not a pats are great and know everything hangout.

Both of us have opinions. So unless your opinion for some reason is all knowing, don't tell me that yours is better than mine like a school yard twerp. BTW it is a comparison I know you are sensitive about names. :)

I haven't seen one post of yours that wasn't laughable if we want to go there also.

From whining about how you post here so you should be able to downtalk new Steeler posters. ( Not referring to myself) I can more than handle snerts. Or to how "great" your team is and that we arn't up to your level.

So sure laugh away, as I will continue laughing at your elementary responses......

How old are you BTW ? ?

Livinginthe past
09-27-2005, 11:08 AM
How do I know...... well on this end obviously the pats flock here including you, I find it hard to believe that posters here, or the Reign would do the same. Unless you have some facts that prove otherwise? Of course you don't.

BTW Yes I have about 20 sites in my favorites. And one reoccuring theme on most of them except the Reign (why not there, beats me). All have been bombarded with pats fans that think they know it all, and that their sh! doesn't stink.

Don't insult my intelligence. I don't like you, you don't like me, but from what I have read from your posts. Most of your debates are nothing more than you thinking the pats are undefeatable and that we are not worthy. Get over yourself.

Nothing is more funnier than your delusion. Your clueless, again classless, as everytime you open your mouth it is either insulting or ignorant. Do you feel the need to defend the pats fans on a Steeler board everytime a comment is made? And you never put your foot in your mouth? That is the dumbest a$$ thing I have seen you written yet.

Again this is a STEELER board. Not a pats are great and know everything hangout.

Both of us have opinions. So unless your opinion for some reason is all knowing, don't tell me that yours is better than mine like a school yard twerp. BTW it is a comparison I know you are sensitive about names. :)

I haven't seen one post of yours that wasn't laughable if we want to go there also.

From whining about how you post here so you should be able to downtalk new Steeler posters. ( Not referring to myself) I can more than handle snerts. Or to how "great" your team is and that we arn't up to your level.

So sure laugh away, as I will continue laughing at your elementary responses......

How old are you BTW ? ?

Tsk Tsk Slash,

tripping over your tongue again - so eager to respond - so few brain cells to do it right.

I love what you tried to do with my opening argument - I asked you to tell me how you can prove that Steelers dont flock to Patriots sites - and you respond with a load of drivel that basically asks ME to prove it - not exactly king of the debating class are you?

We've had our share of Steelers trolls over at patfans.com - but guess what? The minute you get beat you wont find them for dust.

It must be terrible to be as insecure about your team as you are - lets face it you immediate response to getting beat is to tell all the Pats fans that were here before the game to leave - too funny.

Where did I say the pats are undefeatable? Again - when you are losing a debate pitifully (believe me you are) then you start making stuff up - prove me wrong - link to a thread where I said the Pats were 'undefeatable'.

I have had alot of good things to say about the Steelers before sundays game - and im afraid posters like you refuse to acknowledge that the Pats are an excellent team - too busy talking about the 'end of the Dynasty'.

Maybe I have put my foot in my mouth before - but if you take your time - you will notice that I say you do it EVERYTIME.

My opinion is better than yours - I surely can say this - because I dont hate the Steelers and I can give them props - whereas you hate the Patriots - your vision is clouded with envy.

How am I delusional? Sometimes I think you just copy words you seen on my posts and repeat them. Come on - explain to me like an adult how I am delusional - a link to a thread or quote I made would be useful.

As far as insulting your intelligence goes - I have very little need - every time your finger hits the keyboard you do all the work for me.

Thanks for playing.

NM

slashsteel
09-27-2005, 12:22 PM
Tsk Tsk Slash,

tripping over your tongue again - so eager to respond - so few brain cells to do it right.

I love what you tried to do with my opening argument - I asked you to tell me how you can prove that Steelers dont flock to Patriots sites - and you respond with a load of drivel that basically asks ME to prove it - not exactly king of the debating class are you?

We've had our share of Steelers trolls over at patfans.com - but guess what? The minute you get beat you wont find them for dust.

It must be terrible to be as insecure about your team as you are - lets face it you immediate response to getting beat is to tell all the Pats fans that were here before the game to leave - too funny.

Where did I say the pats are undefeatable? Again - when you are losing a debate pitifully (believe me you are) then you start making stuff up - prove me wrong - link to a thread where I said the Pats were 'undefeatable'.

I have had alot of good things to say about the Steelers before sundays game - and im afraid posters like you refuse to acknowledge that the Pats are an excellent team - too busy talking about the 'end of the Dynasty'.

Maybe I have put my foot in my mouth before - but if you take your time - you will notice that I say you do it EVERYTIME.

My opinion is better than yours - I surely can say this - because I dont hate the Steelers and I can give them props - whereas you hate the Patriots - your vision is clouded with envy.

How am I delusional? Sometimes I think you just copy words you seen on my posts and repeat them. Come on - explain to me like an adult how I am delusional - a link to a thread or quote I made would be useful.

As far as insulting your intelligence goes - I have very little need - every time your finger hits the keyboard you do all the work for me.

Thanks for playing.

Oh I lack brain cells do I. That is some funny sh!t. Something a 2 year old would say. And further proving that you "think" you are intelligent, but are nothing more than a immature poster that thinks his again sh!t doesn't stink. I asked you to show me one person from this board who goes to a site you hang out at and talks sh!t. Obviously you couldn't show me sh!t. The same thing your showing me with your replies .

Again my opinion is that more pats fans dwell on Steeler boards than vice versa, yet you still camp out here proving partially at least one side of the debate. Posters like me ? ? that refuse to acknowledge that the Pats are an excellent team - too busy talking about the 'end of the Dynasty' ?? Your ignorance shines through every time you hit a keystroke. I never once said that the pats wasn't a great team, what I did say was they are beatable and I think this is our year. I did say this decade they are the best, research before you thow me into a certain class of poster, as this was a dumba$$ statement.

I already explained to you just how delusional you were. It isn't my fault you couldn't soak it into your limited capacity of a brain. But again you are delusional becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, of your "I am better than you and your team" thought process. This makes you delusional. Like this comment, "My opinion is better than yours - I surely can say this" This is what makes you a snert. And ignorant. Neither of our opinions are better than the others, you self rightious a$$. Thats is right I finally called you a name, go run to a moderator and cry.

For you research my threads and posts, you will realize that I only repeat classless or words like this, etc....... for you. Because I think you are slow to the point I will have to say it a dozen times for it to sink in..... :grin:
Thanks for playing? I love how you even close a debate. Debates are like nintendo for you huh? A child thinking everything is a game. Toys R Us is down the road, go hang out there. I think you would be more comfy there snert. Just a suggestion, I don't want your panties to get in a bind thinking I am telling you to leave.

"As far as insulting your intelligence goes - I have very little need - every time your finger hits the keyboard you do all the work for me."

Which doesn't say much for you. As I showed you flaws in your thinking but you still feel superior. And as I continue to debate with you, I am dumber for even listening to your drivel. So yeah I am showing my intelligence as well.

But one thing you will know.

Steeler fans to me are like family. So every time you jump on one I will be there to jump back. Unless of course I don't see it. No weakness in "my game" like you so like to put it. Soon or a later a few Steeler posters from here will see you for what you are. As I am sure some already have. If you don't get your way you will cry, complain, bring others into a convo, or simply try to beat a posters comments with your "greatness"

We can do this in every thread, every post, on and on for eternity if you would like.

My opinion is that you don't belong on a Steeler message board because overall you have nothing positive to offer. And from your debates very little intelligence to offer as well....

Va_steeler
09-27-2005, 12:41 PM
We may have screwed up this game but the patriots did not empress me at all. Neither 1 of us are going to survive the playoffs if we play like we did sun. Alot of The teams in the NFL
are stepping up now and playing good ball. No more mistakes!

Tim
09-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Yep, the whole Steelers/Patriots rivalry thing is gonna look really amusing if Cincy ends up in the Superbowl.

Livinginthe past
09-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Im going to make this simple for you Slash - one small piece of information at a time - because it seems you get a little over excited when you see big posts come your way and just start spouting off absolute nonsense.

1. Without insulting me, please show me exactly where you said that the Patriots were the 'the best this decade' - I have researched your posts and simply cant find it.

2. You keep saying how I have no class being here after a Patriots victory - allow me to show you some DIRECT QUOTES from you BEFORE sundays game.

Well let me make it simple so that you can understand. Vrabel is a good effort player, but he is not made for our scheme. Porter and Haggans fit our schematics much better. Enjoy your past success. Camping out here showing everyone how smart you are will sure look sweet when we trounce you Sunday. I love the insinuations though. Swerving huh, kinda like Fast Willie swerving inside and out on your D ? ? And remember you are not a dynasty YET. Cowboys, niners, and of course the Steelers is still a level above you.

I just hope you are not the type to duck and dissappear after a defeat. Make sure you come back to lick your wounds....................

This isn't my main site I post on, trust me though I'll be here. Funny crate joke, you thought of that one all by yourself huh? Of course you did.

But I love arrogant posters, hanging out on boards other than their own. I even will go as far to suggest you jumped on the wagon after the pats first SB win didn't you? C'mon shed some light.
But when the reality sinks that your run is over, I hope you still post the same way. As it will almost be as entertaining as it is now.

On Sunday we will be posting how sweet victory is. Will you be attending the party? :)

So Mr. Big Talk - we can see how you like to invite fans back for a post-game 'chat' - as long as you win that is.

Lets see how your attitude changed shortly after the Steelers get beat shall we.....?

Right now living is the only person that irked me. And if I was hanging at your board after a win, debating. It would irk you. And if it wouldn't then your a better man. I like to hear from Steeler fans after a loss, not have everything dissected from a fan that thinks his teams sh!t doesn't stink.

Everyone knows a loss sometimes is aggavating. Obviously a few posters came across classy. But I feel one didn't. That is my opinion. You feel other wise. I doubt that it will change so whatever.

So, ladies and Gentlemen, there we have incontravertible evidence that Slashsteel is a two-faced whining showboater - who can't face up to his teams losses like a man.

You seem so very keen to have me return, so you can smack talk me - until AFTER you get beat - THIS is when all the bleating about 'classlessness' begins.

I'd like to try and see you defend yourself here Slash - im not calling you dumb or stupid this time, so no need to go there - just explain how you can be such a cry-baby after the game and such a big man before.

Cheers

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
09-28-2005, 01:11 AM
I will say this about past...he's knows his stuff and he's a pretty cool dude for a pats fan :grin:

ironcitychef
09-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Man, last week I was able to catch up on new posts in about an hour. this week it looks like I'll be lucky to do it by the weekend. Just wondering if its us still being bitter, or if some NE fans are a little more willing to chime in with their 2 cents now that they won?

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2005, 02:07 PM
HW is more than willing to chime in his 2 cents in a negative manner, but 'past has flaunted some but kept it real too, which is cool.

slashsteel
09-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Forgive me if I missed a post, trust me I avoid nothing. But with a mailbox full with Reign threads. I am sure you can understand with your limited intelligence how something could get overlooked. Obviously you are the party of one that is crying like a little bitch, in this case because I overlooked something. Get over it. And to boot, I balance work and a needy GF, and 5 message boards on a daily occasion. Or at least try to. So sometimes I won't be around for a few days. So don't flatter your dumbass to think you have something to do with it.

Blitz past is a nimrod and that is being nice. If this message board had a notify of reply feature I wouldn't miss a comment, but it doesn't and I do.

1. Without insulting me, please show me exactly where you said that the Patriots were the 'the best this decade' - I have researched your posts and simply cant find it.

Without insulting you? Taking the fun out of everything. OK, I am not going to hunt down where I said your team was the best this decade but it was said. I'll say it again. The Pats are the best this decade. Now I will also say again for the up-teen time that I think there will be a changing of the guard this year. And I think we will be one of three teams that will pass the pats by. And with a little luck maybe even a superbowl winner.

just explain how you can be such a cry-baby after the game and such a big man before.

You go too far with the comedy snert who is crying? Oh because I haven't replied to every comment on every post? Or because I share different views? Or is it because you just have run out of things to say? Trust me I can back up anything that comes out of my mouth no need to be a "big man" as you put it just some of the time. I can 'bring it" as long as need be.

Nobody is going to bow down to you or your team doofus, so either agree to disagree or move the fuck on...............

Livinginthe past
10-01-2005, 06:05 AM
Forgive me if I missed a post, trust me I avoid nothing. But with a mailbox full with Reign threads. I am sure you can understand with your limited intelligence how something could get overlooked. Obviously you are the party of one that is crying like a little bitch, in this case because I overlooked something. Get over it. And to boot, I balance work and a needy GF, and 5 message boards on a daily occasion. Or at least try to. So sometimes I won't be around for a few days. So don't flatter your dumbass to think you have something to do with it.

Blitz past is a nimrod and that is being nice. If this message board had a notify of reply feature I wouldn't miss a comment, but it doesn't and I do.

Without insulting you? Taking the fun out of everything. OK, I am not going to hunt down where I said your team was the best this decade but it was said. I'll say it again. The Pats are the best this decade. Now I will also say again for the up-teen time that I think there will be a changing of the guard this year. And I think we will be one of three teams that will pass the pats by. And with a little luck maybe even a superbowl winner.

You go too far with the comedy snert who is crying? Oh because I haven't replied to every comment on every post? Or because I share different views? Or is it because you just have run out of things to say? Trust me I can back up anything that comes out of my mouth no need to be a "big man" as you put it just some of the time. I can 'bring it" as long as need be.

Nobody is going to bow down to you or your team doofus, so either agree to disagree or move the fuck on...............

Hey Slash,

I can see how you might find it difficult to get round to answering my post - what with all those exciting things happening in your life.

Regardless, once you did bother you should have tried to actually answer it properly.

I can assure you that I have checked your posts, and you have't made any mention of the pats being the 'team of the decade' - this actually doesn't bother me.

The thing is - YOU were the one who brought this phantom comment up - and lied - that looks pretty sad I can tell you.

Hey, but maybe you posted that one on of the other many boards you post on, and just got confused? Hell, maybe you mentioned it to your 'needy' girlfriend........?

I can see how you deliberately chose to misinterpret the last part of my post - I could care less what props you give my team - but I showed you a list of comments you made before the game - ones where you bragged about me attending an after-game party - and then one of you crying like a little baby about Pats fans turning up in your forum.

So slash - keep hiding behind imagined insults to your team - I really haven't made any - everyone who reads this thread now knows what sort of 'man' you are.

Cheers

NM

Livinginthe past
10-01-2005, 06:10 AM
HW is more than willing to chime in his 2 cents in a negative manner, but 'past has flaunted some but kept it real too, which is cool.

Hey Blitz,

thanks for the kind words. You and the majority of the other posters are one of the main reasons why I post on this forum.

Im sure you can see how I have given the Steelers plenty of props in the past - unfortunately right before the Patriots game you had an influx of idiot posters - ones who fabricate posts and offer cartoon violence as a solution to a forum debate.

Its still a pleasure posting here - and I hope you dont mind me picking on the 'dumb animals' too much.

Cheers

NM