PDA

View Full Version : The Non Game Balls!

figg
09-25-2005, 08:04 PM
1. Antwan Randle el - 3 drops and that bone head play :redface:
2.The offensive line - Pressure all day on Ben-no running room = bad day.
3.Bill Cowher and staff. - When will he learn playing not to lose doesnt work in big games. Notice when the Pats had the 3 point lead they didnt sit on it? When were they going to stop the RB's from making the big plays on defense? Why was every pass a play action? Every time Ben turned around(after the fake) someone was in his face.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:07 PM
the pats need to give el the game ball for being a jackass and winning them the game

Rush58
09-25-2005, 08:10 PM
1. Antwan Randle el - 3 drops and that bone head play :redface:
2.The offensive line - Pressure all day on Ben-no running room = bad day.
3.Bill Cowher and staff. - When will he learn playing not to lose doesnt work in big games. Notice when the Pats had the 3 point lead they didnt sit on it? When were they going to stop the RB's from making the big plays on defense? Why was every pass a play action? Every time Ben turned around(after the fake) someone was in his face.

Man, I totally agree! Add a terrible secondary to that list. No pressure=1st down for the Pats.

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-25-2005, 08:12 PM
randel el is a bum. my girlfriend walked out on me cause we lost too. i am gonna drink till i pass out. non game ball goes to randel el. then to the secondary.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:15 PM
when you say walked out on you, do you mean she just left or she broke up with you? i wish i was old enough to drink but i'm settling down now because i know why we lost and it was nothing the pats did, it was an unforced fumble by an idiot and his name is randel el

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Randle El hands down. I don't know what he was doing!

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:17 PM
he was being a waterhead retard who was putting highlights in front of the team. start wilson play morgan as the third and let randel el return punts but don't block for him so he can get blasted several times

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-25-2005, 08:24 PM
non game ball goes to

The Offensive Line
and EL

Rush58
09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
when you say walked out on you, do you mean she just left or she broke up with you? i wish i was old enough to drink but i'm settling down now because i know why we lost and it was nothing the pats did, it was an unforced fumble by an idiot and his name is randel el

How old are you, Koopa? :grin:

Black-n-Gold
09-25-2005, 08:34 PM
That was horrible, what the hell has gotten into El? First boast about yrds/catch and then comes out with this BS? That was the play of shame this week by far.

SteelZeal
09-25-2005, 08:34 PM
The O-Line, Ben, El, Kick coverage team.

When Ben got time in the second half he was making a lot of poor throws. It just happened to be that when he made a good play, El would drop it. Or the o-line would miss a block and Ben would get sacked.

The defense was tired by the end of the game, and letting Johnson run that kick out to the 38 did not help matters.

Rush58
09-25-2005, 08:37 PM
I can't blame Ben b/c of all the pressure he was under. If he was non-mobile qb, he would have been sacked at least 12 times easily.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I think EL still needs to be the starter, however i hope he never tries to do something so stupid ever again, im sure he and every steeler player learned somehting tonight.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
they learned that el is a waterhead and everyone should second guess getting him the ball cause he either does somthing dumb like that or he looks to run before he has the ball in his hands. i hope wilson can take over cause he's a smarter player not a guy that's gonna try to be on espn top 10.

Black-n-Gold
09-25-2005, 09:23 PM
No Steeler will try what El tried tonight, thats for sure. Take him from #2 spot? Possibly, he really played a bad game. He was dropping balls and just not helping the team at all. Wilson came out and played like he should, I say move him to #2 and play Morgan as #3, after that make the decision. I know Cowher ripped into him and will not let this go, he refuses to see retarded decision like this. Then again he had Duce in and didnt use him at all! This was a side of the Steelers I never want to see again!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-25-2005, 11:36 PM
clock management

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2005, 11:56 PM
If you remember during the game, the STeelers had their chances to take the lead even more..then El's fumble, then other missed opportunities. It isnt like we just sat there at 10-7 and did nothing, we just kept shooting ourselves in the foot.

figg
09-26-2005, 12:45 AM
If you remember during the game, the STeelers had their chances to take the lead even more..then El's fumble, then other missed opportunities. It isnt like we just sat there at 10-7 and did nothing, we just kept shooting ourselves in the foot.

No doubt but this drive pissed me off! Cowher played it consevative and you cant do that against the good teams or in big games. Step on their throats like the Pats tried to do against us with their 3 point lead.

1st and 10 at PIT 6 (3:20) W.Parker left tackle to PIT 8 for 2 yards (M.Vrabel; M.Beisel).
2nd and 8 at PIT 8 (2:45) W.Parker up the middle to PIT 14 for 6 yards (M.Beisel, G.Scott).
3rd and 2 at PIT 14 (2:03) (Shotgun) V.Haynes left guard to PIT 15 for 1 yard (W.McGinest, E.Hobbs).
4th and 1 at PIT 15 (1:20) C.Gardocki punts 43 yards to NE 42, Center-G.Warren. T.Dwight to PIT 30 for 28 yards (C.Gardocki).

Prosdo
09-26-2005, 12:51 AM
I agree Figg. He needs to find something else. He has to bring out some better stuff against these teams.

Koopa
09-26-2005, 12:55 AM
i also don't get why they didn't let duce pound the ball, willie obviously wasn't going to break any runs so why not put in the pounder. this game was just not well played at all i'm over the fact that el fumbled and now i'm realizing that we just played like shit, had some good plays but overall we just couldn't get it done. hopefully in two weeks we get it all fixed cause we playin the chargers and LT ain't something to sleep on. and sproles is one scary fool in the special teams we better kick away from him as much as we can cause he makes willie look like bettis

figg
09-26-2005, 01:39 AM
Got to love this quote from Chris Hope-

"I definitely think they adjusted to some of our pressures at halftime. That's what good teams do that are well coached."

pitt
09-26-2005, 03:08 PM
the pats need to give el the game ball for being a jackass and winning them the game

You just said it all!
I'm still having flashbacks of that #%@#%^ ...@#^$%&%&%^&...$%#$%#% stunt!

Tim
09-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Eh.. if Ward makes that pick up and scores, Rande El would be lauded as brilliant for cashing in on a great opportunity.

If he deserves a non-game ball, he deserves it for dropping 3 passes, not the lateral. At least with the lateral, he learned a good lesson. He shouldn't ever try that again.

IMO, the Non-game balls go to: Secondary (12 for 12 in the 4th? nice coverage there), Offensive Line (uh.. wtf?), and Cowher for continuing to play "his way" instead of adjusting to the team you're facing.

figg
09-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Eh.. if Ward makes that pick up and scores, Rande El would be lauded as brilliant for cashing in on a great opportunity.

If he deserves a non-game ball, he deserves it for dropping 3 passes, not the lateral. At least with the lateral, he learned a good lesson. He shouldn't ever try that again.

IMO, the Non-game balls go to: Secondary (12 for 12 in the 4th? nice coverage there), Offensive Line (uh.. wtf?), and Cowher for continuing to play "his way" instead of adjusting to the team you're facing.

5 of the 12 were to the rb's.

tony hipchest
09-26-2005, 05:36 PM
5 of the 12 were to the rb's.
good point. teams probably know if our defense has been on the field all day they can spead the steelers out and dink and dunk on them the whole 4th quarter. the linebackers play with so much energy trying to get to the qb they are tired and loose a little edge when the field is spread out late in the game.

Koopa
09-26-2005, 06:49 PM

naw i'd praise ward be on top of his game and paying attention to everything that goes to him :grin:

I.C. Lights
09-26-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm sorry, I'm just laughing at the idea of a non-game ball. The very fact that they are being given to so many different people just proves the point that you loose as a team.

Soldier4Steelers
09-26-2005, 06:59 PM
no way ward gets any discredit.... el should know damn well taht if ward is running down field with him, he's looking to "ronnie lott" someone and make them soil themselves!!!!! and not looking for some college option bullshit. the non game ball goes to cowher!!! then the o-line.... cause yeah we woulda had.. and more often then not.. kept the lead. we were never out of the game. all the way to the last second of the game!!!! and playcalling was pathetic!!! i was a fool for calling norve turner crazy when he wanted to replace cowher for tony dunge. cowher cant win big games.

Soldier4Steelers
09-26-2005, 07:02 PM

by the time brady went 12 for 12 the secondary had been on the field what felt like the entire game. and all the time brady had the throw, the secondary was smoked from playing chase the rabbit ALL DAY. and its not like ryan leaf picked us apart, give brady some credit. the secondary was alot better, was i the only one saying i told you so patriots, when chad scot PI'd morgan at the end. like now its your turn to suffer from his stupid ass!!!!

tom brady is a terrorist

rowedf
09-26-2005, 07:57 PM
Wow, guys, we lost one game. You guys sure love to point the blame on ONE player, last I checked there are 11 on the field at one time, maybe one of those ten could have made that block so he didnt need to do that? Or maybe Brooks waits another half second to flinch and the pats are kicking that field to TIE it.......you can't blame one player, one play, etc