PDA

View Full Version : Whirl magazine feature on Polamalu

Shea
08-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Too long an article to copy and paste, sorry. Enjoy!

http://www.whirlmagazine.com/current_month/cover_story.php

The Duke
08-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Nice article, thanks for posting. Troy is the man!!

stillers4me
08-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Great article!

Welcome To Smashmouth
08-23-2007, 10:48 PM
What a great read. I had heard about the type of person he is off the field, but didn't know the extent to which his faith reached. Thats great. Always good to see a player of that caliber keep a mentality like his, I was reading an article in SI about the hardest hits of last season, and just hearing some of the defensive player's mentalities almost made you sick. Sure its all about performing and "demolishing" the opponent when they try to enter your house, but to hear guys saying they play the game in a devilish manner just hoping to injure the opponent left me wondering how many of the NFL stars thrive on such things. Hats off to Troy for keeping a sound mind in chaotic situations......until he hits the field ;)

SteelersMongol
08-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Nice post. Thanks for sharing. And I want to buy the journal. :scratchchin:

stillers4ever
08-24-2007, 09:57 AM
wow, if their was more room to fill with respect for polomalu then that article just filled it.

SteelerFanInCA
08-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Great read. Thanks for posting.

memphissteelergirl
08-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Great player...great man...proud he wears Black and Gold! :tt02:

SCSTILLER
08-24-2007, 07:22 PM
I am happy that Troy is and will remain a Steeler. He is a great athlete and a great person. Truly a diamond among rocks when you hear all the stories about pro athletes (Vick, Pacman, Bonds, etc.). More pro athletes should aspire to be like him, heck, more people in general should aspire to be like him. Thanx for posting!