PDA

View Full Version : Man! The Patriots are really your daddies!

Nick The Slasher McGirk
09-25-2005, 08:11 PM
I've said it time and time again that the Patriots are your daddies!!!! They just keep whipping you like stepchildren every season.

Oh well Steelers fans. Your daddies have whipped you again. :bouncy: :busted:

Rush58
09-25-2005, 08:14 PM
I've said it time and time again that the Patriots are your daddies!!!! They just keep whipping you like stepchildren every season.

Why are you wasting your time with smack talk? You guys are the world champs. :rolleyes:

Livinginthe past
09-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Nick is allegedly an eagles fan - but most have him pegged as a guileless Patriots troll - either way I hope my post will be the last to appear on this thread.

The only way this loser keeps posting is if you Steeler fans actually try and get any sense out of him - just ignore him and he will be gone.

Cheers

NM

Prosdo
09-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Nick is allegedly an eagles fan - but most have him pegged as a guileless Patriots troll - either way I hope my post will be the last to appear on this thread.

The only way this loser keeps posting is if you Steeler fans actually try and get any sense out of him - just ignore him and he will be gone.

Cheers

NM

Exactly. He likes a reaction and the attention.

Koopa
09-25-2005, 08:23 PM

mayne i really don't like you i hope you get nut cancer you bitch. oh and way to go to sneak a victory out of the raiders mayne what a tough team y'all played. get the hell out of here until the nfc is near the strenght of the afc you have no right to brag

Nick The Slasher McGirk
09-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Of course I'm an Eagles fan but I enjoy everytime the Patriots whoop the Steelers!

They are your dads! Everytime I see a Steelers fan, I'll say "How's your dads?" :bouncy: :grin:

Nick The Slasher McGirk
09-25-2005, 09:57 PM
mayne i really don't like you i hope you get nut cancer you bitch. oh and way to go to sneak a victory out of the raiders mayne what a tough team y'all played. get the hell out of here until the nfc is near the strenght of the afc you have no right to brag
May a wolf maul your balls after they were dipped in sassafrass!!! :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2005, 10:00 PM
thread is done because Nick is a complete Jackass!