PDA

View Full Version : Seats at Heinz Field

krichards
08-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Hello ?

I am a long time Steeler fan who has never been to Heinz Field. I'm about to buy some tickets that are in Section 137 Row AA, but I'm not sure if I want to be that close.

I recently saw the Steelers play the Skins in a preseason game ... we had front row tickets for this one too ... and I don't want to say it sucked, but we could hardly see the game.

Are front row tickets at at Heinz Field worth it?

HometownGal
08-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Hello —

I am a long time Steeler fan who has never been to Heinz Field. I'm about to buy some tickets that are in Section 137 Row AA, but I'm not sure if I want to be that close.

I recently saw the Steelers play the Skins in a preseason game ... we had front row tickets for this one too ... and I don't want to say it sucked, but we could hardly see the game.

Personally - I prefer to sit in one of the front rows in the upper levels, but not in the EZs. I like watching a game east/west rather than north/south, as well as being able to see much better looking down. Back in the day at TRS, I "upgraded" my season tix to field level seats and the following season, I couldn't wait to get back up to the 500 Section so I could see! Good luck! :cheers:

Preacher
08-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Personally - I prefer to sit in one of the front rows in the upper levels, but not in the EZs. I like watching a game east/west rather than north/south, as well as being able to see much better looking down. Back in the day at TRS, I "upgraded" my season tix to field level seats and the following season, I couldn't wait to get back up to the 500 Section so I could see! Good luck! :cheers:

Funny...

When I bought my tickets for this year, that is EXACTLY what I did. We were looking at some seats down below... but I decided it would be much better to be 500's, middle section.

Dylan
08-24-2007, 09:06 PM
I wouldnt care where i sat during a game as long as i can watch it.

Bigsteve332310
08-24-2007, 10:19 PM
well row AA isnt first row. Its the 27th row incase you didnt know. So you should be far enough up to see over players.

MyCuz64Furness
08-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I sat front row at last years home opener......on the 40yd line home side.....I thought it was the BOMB :tt02::tt02: I got to talk to LC Greenwood.......saw alot of Hines riding his bike too :sofunny:

nojobny
08-27-2007, 01:51 AM
Personally, I dont think there are bad seats. My seats are up in the HH & JJ rows of 517 and I love 'em. Whenever someone comes with me, they think they great. Your seats are almost directly opposite of mine.

Now don't kid yourseldf, you're definitely are up high, but it's nice b/c you can see the plays unfold.

Be sure to get there early to go to the East side of the stadium to see the Great Hall. Also, no matter where your tickets say to go in, be sure to enter through Gate A. It's such a rush walk in under that scoreboard and have the stadium just unfold in front of you. Have a great time. It's definitely a different feeling than 3 River.

Stlrs4Life
08-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Hello ?

They are excellent seats. I would be glad to trade you for 2 in 522.

bundlesofluv
08-27-2007, 01:19 PM
last year I was at sec. 534 LL . i will put it like this. The LL is so far up you better be in good shape or not drink much at all because it the 38th row and straight up. Luckily I had met on woman there that was either on coke or had a high energy that would run down get everything for us.