PDA

View Full Version : Crotcho Stinko a/k/a Chad Johnson

meanjoecoop
04-25-2007, 09:58 PM
:toofunny: Bungal fans will never learn...dont trust a bungal!!! Except to break the law or choke on a crucial play. :toofunny:

Man Sues Comedy Club Over Car Raffle
Chad Johnson Dashes Ticket Holder's Hopes

NEWPORT, Ky. -- The Funny Bone comedy club in Newport is facing a lawsuit over a car raffle it was supposed to hold.

The club's Web site advertised that Cincinnati Bengals star Chad Johnson would give away a brand new Lexus to one lucky winner who bought a raffle ticket. The club sold 300 tickets -- 20 to Thom Monahan, who has filed the lawsuit.

But on the night of the raffle drawing, Johnson took to the stage and made an announcement.

"There were some cameras from ESPN there, and he asked them to turn off the camera and make sure they were completely off," said Monahan.

Once the camera was off, Johnson said there would be no raffle and no random chance for anyone in the audience to win the car.

"Then he said he loved giving back to the community, and he hoped everybody didn't mind, but he was going to give this car to a special lady there in the audience. And at that point, you could have heard the proverbial pin drop," said Monahan.

Monahan, who had spent $340 on tickets, decided to file the lawsuit against the Funny Bone. Johnson is identified but not named in the suit, but Monahan's attorney said the football star could be added later.

The Bengals had no comment about the lawsuit. Meanwhile, the Funny Bone, through attorneys, released a statement that it failed to see how the lawsuit is viable.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13118932/detail.html

fansince'76
04-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Chris Henry stole and then totaled the Lexus, I'm guessing. Of course, not before puking on the driver's side door. :chuckle:

rbryan
04-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Oucho Cincoooooooooooo Where you at

fansince'76
04-25-2007, 10:11 PM
The Bengals had no comment about the lawsuit. Meanwhile, the Funny Bone, through attorneys, released a statement that it failed to see how the lawsuit is viable.

Let me spell it out, then: F-R-A-U-D. Christ, is there something in the water in the Cinci/Northern Kentucky area, or what?

MACH1
04-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Its a wonder they dont have thousands of lawsuits with all those game tickets they sell and forget to show up.

stillers4me
04-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Its a wonder they dont have thousands of lawsuits with all those game tickets they sell and forget to show up.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HometownGal
04-26-2007, 07:24 AM
Once the camera was off, Johnson said there would be no raffle and no random chance for anyone in the audience to win the car.

"Then he said he loved giving back to the community, and he hoped everybody didn't mind, but he was going to give this car to a special lady there in the audience. And at that point, you could have heard the proverbial pin drop,"

Me thinks he should change his name to Ocho Cheapo.

I heard a report that this man is Ocho Cheapo's special lady.......and drove home in a brandy new Lexus.

http://media.bonnint.net/az/1/127/12772.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-26-2007, 08:13 AM
In other news....Parents of the two minor females found in the hotel room with Chris Henry, have dropped charges agaisnt the Bengal wide reciever. No comment was given as the families drove off in a brand new Lexus.:dang:

Jeremy
04-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Once again....athletes do not dwell in the same world as us. This woman probably gave him a hummer for the Lexus right before they were supposed to draw the raffle. The club and Johnson are going to go down on this one.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Once again....athletes do not dwell in the same world as us. This woman probably gave him a hummer for the Lexus right before they were supposed to draw the raffle. The club and Johnson are going to go down on this one.

....a Hummer for a Lexus?.....Did he need the 4 wheel drive?

Jeremy
04-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Two wheel drive only. Four whell drive might have earned her a house.

meanjoecoop
04-26-2007, 10:22 AM
This woman probably gave him a hummer for the Lexus right before they were supposed to draw the raffle.

....a Hummer for a Lexus?.....Did he need the 4 wheel drive?

:chuckle: :rofl: :toofunny:

Nice ones!

MasterOfPuppets
04-26-2007, 11:37 AM
tThe club sold 300 tickets -- 20 to Thom Monahan

Monahan, who had spent $340 on tickets,

this makes no sence...first the guy buys 20 tickets for $340.00...thats $17.00 per ticket...pretty odd amount per ticket , why not round it off to $ 20.00 per ticket.

they sold 300 tickets at $17.00 per ticket...thats only $5,100.00 ,whats a lexus cost? $40,000 ? no wonder thier trying to reneg on it, thier loosing thier ass! :sofunny:

fansince'76
04-26-2007, 11:54 AM
this makes no sence...first the guy buys 20 tickets for $340.00...thats $17.00 per ticket...pretty odd amount per ticket....

Yep, I thought the same thing.

Jeremy
04-26-2007, 01:12 PM
tThe club sold 300 tickets -- 20 to Thom Monahan

Monahan, who had spent $340 on tickets,

this makes no sence...first the guy buys 20 tickets for $340.00...thats $17.00 per ticket...pretty odd amount per ticket , why not round it off to $ 20.00 per ticket.

they sold 300 tickets at $17.00 per ticket...thats only $5,100.00 ,whats a lexus cost? $40,000 ? no wonder thier trying to reneg on it, thier loosing thier ass! :sofunny:

I guess they overestimated how much people would care.

memphissteelergirl
04-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Interesting choice of words:flap:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: I wondered if anybody else caught that!!

Preacher
04-26-2007, 02:57 PM
:dang:

:jawdrop::doh:

What else can be said?

MasterOfPuppets
04-26-2007, 03:45 PM
:dang:

:jawdrop::doh:

What else can be said?
preacher you seem suprised.....i don't understand why a bengal being involved in criminal activity would suprise you....:wink02:

Preacher
04-28-2007, 03:24 AM
preacher you seem suprised.....i don't understand why a bengal being involved in criminal activity would suprise you....:wink02:

Very true

But I wonder why you have T.J. Whoseyourmama as your avatar?????:hunch:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Very true

But I wonder why you have T.J. Whoseyourmama as your avatar?????:hunch:

TJ??!!...silly me..I thought it was Al Davis!:dang:

Livinginthe past
05-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Looks like Ocho Cheapo has struck again.

Last month, a Cincinnati man sued the Funny Bone Comedy Club for allegedly reneging on a promise to give away Chad Johnson's Lexus.

On Thursday, the Bengals wide receiver was added as a defendant to the suit, with five more plaintiffs.

At least two of the additional plaintiffs made an additional claim that they won trips from Johnson they never received. One was for a single person to go to Europe while the second was for the Pro Bowl in Hawaii.

Thomas J. Monahan of Cincinnati originally brought the suit. He claimed that his son also won a trip that he didn't get to this past Super Bowl in Miami.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070504/NEWS0103/705040396

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/OchoCheapo.jpg

polamalufan43
05-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Stupid move 104,048,490 by Ocho.... great just great... phaha

~polamalufan43:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
05-05-2007, 11:09 AM
:toofunny: Bungal fans will never learn...dont trust a bungal!!! Except to break the law or choke on a crucial play. :toofunny:

Man Sues Comedy Club Over Car Raffle
Chad Johnson Dashes Ticket Holder's Hopes

NEWPORT, Ky. -- The Funny Bone comedy club in Newport is facing a lawsuit over a car raffle it was supposed to hold.

The club's Web site advertised that Cincinnati Bengals star Chad Johnson would give away a brand new Lexus to one lucky winner who bought a raffle ticket. The club sold 300 tickets -- 20 to Thom Monahan, who has filed the lawsuit.

But on the night of the raffle drawing, Johnson took to the stage and made an announcement.

"There were some cameras from ESPN there, and he asked them to turn off the camera and make sure they were completely off," said Monahan.

"Then he said he loved giving back to the community, and he hoped everybody didn't mind, but he was going to give this car to a special lady there in the audience. And at that point, you could have heard the proverbial pin drop," said Monahan.

Monahan, who had spent $340 on tickets, decided to file the lawsuit against the Funny Bone. Johnson is identified but not named in the suit, but Monahan's attorney said the football star could be added later.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13118932/detail.html

Hey Chad, you're next on the wanted list.:toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
05-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Looks like Ocho Cheapo has struck again.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070504/NEWS0103/705040396

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/OchoCheapo.jpg

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

touchdownward
05-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Bad business.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=4a8433cf-13cc-4771-8840-13f9a9b84bac

Preacher
05-05-2007, 03:44 PM
What I don't get, is why anyone would trust him to do something???

I wouldn't trust him anymore then I would trust a teenage girl with a beer to be safe in the Cincy lockeroom.

Stlrs4Life
05-05-2007, 08:03 PM
That's messed up. Shame on them idiots.

FastWillieParker39
08-10-2007, 09:28 PM
He said after the Bengals preseason game against the Lions:

"This will be a different year, back to Ocho Cinco, this year will be a good year, this year will be a good year" He said it in a tone that to me would say he expects the Bengals to be awesome this year. I bet everyone has saw it though.

Yea didn't he say the exact same thing last year? And the year before that as well?

Ya know I'm not gonna lie in that I like Chad Johnson. He's hilarous but he's all talk. One hell of a player but over half of what he says never comes true.

rog
08-10-2007, 09:39 PM
CJ is a punk all he is is a stat monger the guy only cares about himself. I don't know much spanish but I do believe 85 is ochento cinco ocho cinco mean 8 5 not 85. Who gives themself a nickname anyway?

stillers4me
08-10-2007, 09:47 PM
My husband met him about a month ago and talked smack with him. CJ actually had the nerve to say that if Carson hadn't have gotten hurt, they would have won the SB. :dang:

Hubby set him straight. :thumbsup: (this really happened and he brought home an autograph from Ocho Cinco).

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 09:54 PM
CJ is a punk all he is is a stat monger the guy only cares about himself. I don't know much spanish but I do believe 85 is ochento cinco ocho cinco mean 8 5 not 85. Who gives themself a nickname anyway?

Exactly. Someone teach him that 85 in spanish is Ochienta y Cinco.

CantStop85
08-10-2007, 10:16 PM
My husband met him about a month ago and talked smack with him. CJ actually had the nerve to say that if Carson hadn't have gotten hurt, they would have won the SB. :dang:

Hubby set him straight. :thumbsup: (this really happened and he brought home an autograph from Ocho Cinco).

I love how he still asked him for an autograph. :flap:

83-Steelers-43
08-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Strange, I didn't think Chad knew how to write his own name. News to me. Now if he could only learn how to step up against the Steelers....

steelpride12
08-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Smart ass always talks trash and then gets one catch against us for 3 yards.

The Duke
08-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Where's that video where he says "we're not supposed to lose" when we need it. In the end it'll always be about CJ crying. I kinda feel bad for him... :rofl:

83-Steelers-43
08-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Where's that video where he says "we're not supposed to lose" when we need it. In the end it'll always be about CJ crying. I kinda feel bad for him... :rofl:

57HEkdIe3ac It's not sa...tis....fying. You have to say it slowly huh Chad? Sound it out first. Come on....come on.... :sofunny:

I would actually feel sorry for the jackass if he didn't talk so much shit and then not deliver on Sunday's against the Steelers. He can continue to get lit up across the middle for all I care. Keep yapping Chad, keep yapping.

CantStop85
08-11-2007, 12:04 AM
57HEkdIe3ac It's not sa...tis....fying. You have to say it slowly huh Chad? Sound it out first. Come on....come on.... :sofunny:

I would actually feel sorry for the jackass if he didn't talk so much shit and then not deliver on Sunday's against the Steelers. He can continue to get lit up across the middle for all I care. Keep yapping Chad, keep yapping.

That video gets me everytime. :crying02:

So who said Chad doesn't care about winning? :flap:

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2007, 12:09 AM
That video gets me everytime. :crying02:

So who said Chad doesn't care about winning? :flap:

Of course he cares about winning. He wouldn't throw down with coaching staff and have a breakdown come crunch time if he didn't...lol. Class and maturity.

HUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

CantStop85
08-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Of course he cares about winning. He wouldn't throw down with coaching staff and have a breakdown come crunch time if he didn't...lol. Class and maturity.

HUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Chad is an emotional guy...and sometimes you just feel like knocking the **** out of someone. :flap: lol

On a serious note, this video is probably my favorite of any Chad Johnson highlight...you look at it and he had almost if not as much baggage and trouble as Chris Henry has right now. Yet, with the support of his coach and his grandmother he was able to turn it around and become arguably the best receiver in the NFL. Cool story.

IMIXwc9VPsc

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow......WOW! Now that was some very emotional and powerful stuff. Wow. Hold on here. Let me get myself together. Trying to get my breath back. Particulary the third person talk. It just hits you right in the heart, know what I mean? That really got to me. I don't know what to say. Great stuff. I'm speechless.

That was almost......almost as emotional as Michael Irvin's HOF speech. Thanks. *sniffs*

Preacher
08-11-2007, 04:27 AM
Wow......WOW! Now that was some very emotional and powerful stuff. Wow. Hold on here. Let me get myself together. Trying to get my breath back. Particulary the third person talk. It just hits you right in the heart, know what I mean? That really got to me. I don't know what to say. Great stuff. I'm speechless.

That was almost......almost as emotional as Michael Irvin's HOF speech. Thanks. *sniffs*

Actually...

I have a respect for him for climbing from that crap into what he is doing now... and also for being able to play on a team of so many criminals, and not get pulled down into it. After seeing so many young men go that way, I am very happy for him.

I am also very happy every time Anthony Smith comes across the field and cranks him back to santa monica without a plane ticket!

You have to admit. If that was Ward or Willie, we would be duly impressed. Some stories go past football. This is one of them.

stillers4me
08-11-2007, 06:32 AM
This is how my boys take care of diarrhea of the mouth........
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/harrison2.gif

Galax Steeler
08-11-2007, 06:39 AM
You have to fell sorry for the guy NOTTTTTTTTT.

Mosca
08-11-2007, 07:24 AM
I agree with your last sentence. I think the guy is a helluva football player and an entertaining personality. If he gets beat on one play, he tries harder on the next.

He's got the same personality as Joey P, but with more of a sense of humor and less anger. And of course, one fits better for a WR and the other for a LB.

Tom

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Actually...

I have a respect for him for climbing from that crap into what he is doing now... and also for being able to play on a team of so many criminals, and not get pulled down into it. After seeing so many young men go that way, I am very happy for him.

I am also very happy every time Anthony Smith comes across the field and cranks him back to santa monica without a plane ticket!

You have to admit. If that was Ward or Willie, we would be duly impressed. Some stories go past football. This is one of them.

Preacher, I'm still choked up over the CJ interview. It was very sa...tis....fy.....iiiing. :wink02:

To be honest, I get tired of hearing/reading Hines Ward's story. So I can't really say I would feel any different if it were Ward. I guess I'm just cold. :smile:

Like I said, I wouldn't have that big of a problem with the guy if he actually showed up against us after yapping at the mouth for a straight week. It was the same (at least for me), when it came to Joey Porter. I can't count how many times he opened up his mouth and did not produce.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the trash talk to stay on the field and better yet, let your actions speak for themself and even better yet, if your going to open your mouth every year, produce against the team your yapping against.

And it's not just CJ on that team. Starting from the HC down. They all run off at the mouth. The Shoe Bomber, CJ, Reverend Lewis...etc. It's hard for me to have respect for 'that'. Zero class from the top on down IMO. That's not even counting the legal problems.

Mosca
08-11-2007, 08:53 AM
For me, there is no real hatred of other teams, or any players or fans of other teams. True hatred, that's not any fun.

I have a lot of respect for CJ. It takes some time to understand his sense of humor, but that is what it is. It doesn't take away at all from his burning desire to win.

And as far as great stories; if you knew the story of TJ Houshmandzadeh, you would have a lot of respect for him as well. I've heard two interviews with him, and in both cases he sounded like a solid, well spoken and even tempered guy.

"Houshmandzadeh was a high school dropout who later earned his GED and enrolled at Cerritos College where he helped his team win two national championships. Believing he was too tall to play running back, he voluntarily moved to wide receiver. Based on his junior college performance, Houshmandzadeh was offered a scholarship at Oregon State, where he and current Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson were teammates.

"The pony-tailed T.J. Houshmandzadeh is of mixed Persian and African American ancestry. He is named after his father, a native Iranian, who left his family and returned to Iran in the mid-1980s. Houshmandzadeh says he recalls nothing of his biological father and knows only what he looks like from photographs. Despite being raised by his mother, he took on his father's surname rather than his mother's, Johnson.

"After the 2001 season, questions about Houshmandzadeh's speed and quickness led to him slimming down to his current playing weight of about 200 pounds, which increased his on-field performance remarkably. T.J. Houshmandzadeh is more of a "possession" receiver (football parlance for a receiver who's not a particularly fast runner but excels at running route precisely and possess very reliable ball catching skills) than Chad Johnson, but has shown an ability to gain yards after the catch and make tough catches in the middle of the field which leaves him vulnerable to big hits from opposing defensive players." (Sound like someone we know?)

Tom

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Thankfully I don't hate any player or team. I lack respect for certain players and teams, but not hate. So I guess I'm in the clear...lol.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2007, 10:41 AM
I love how he still asked him for an autograph. :flap:

I love how he can actually spell his name!!

Preacher
08-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Preacher, I'm still choked up over the CJ interview. It was very sa...tis....fy.....iiiing. :wink02:

To be honest, I get tired of hearing/reading Hines Ward's story. So I can't really say I would feel any different if it were Ward. I guess I'm just cold. :smile:

Like I said, I wouldn't have that big of a problem with the guy if he actually showed up against us after yapping at the mouth for a straight week. It was the same (at least for me), when it came to Joey Porter. I can't count how many times he opened up his mouth and did not produce.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the trash talk to stay on the field and better yet, let your actions speak for themself and even better yet, if your going to open your mouth every year, produce against the team your yapping against.

And it's not just CJ on that team. Starting from the HC down. They all run off at the mouth. The Shoe Bomber, CJ, Reverend Lewis...etc. It's hard for me to have respect for 'that'. Zero class from the top on down IMO. That's not even counting the legal problems.

Your completely right about him smack talking before or during a game... and then not showing up. However, for me, that is different then his life story, and how he did what he could to make it. I have a lot of respect for the effort he put out...

As a Bengal, I hope he crashes and burns

Elvis
08-11-2007, 05:46 PM
I just believe that someone that talks like he does has a personal problem with attention, thats all...
:tt02:

stillers4me
08-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Chad Johnson tells us that Marvin Lewis called him into his office this offseason. The coach told the All-Pro receiver that he needed to improve every phase of his game, with a major emphasis on blocking. Lewis then pointed out how incredibly quiet Johnson's production has been down the stretch of the last two seasons, while his mouth was simultaneously loud. Johnson didn't score a touchdown during the Bengals' December fade. The receiver tells us that at first he was flabbergasted by the conversation, but after talking to Deion Sanders and Ray Lewis, he was convinced that Marvin Lewis was trying to motivate him. Johnson says he is taking football more seriously than ever and his goal is to be the best receiver down the stretch of the 2007 season. Lewis, meanwhile, was thrilled when we relayed that story to him and asked for a copy of the tape to remind Johnson of his words. Our radio producer, Nick Pavlatos, has already given Lewis a recording.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7117326

Preacher
08-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Good for him. If he shuts up and focuses on playing football, he will be a very good asset to that team. If he runs his mouth and continues to not produce, well...

The bungles are the bungles.

rbryan
08-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Chad took a lot more wicked shots last year than he did in previous years. The by product of running your mouth as much as he does. Not everyone thinks his act is so cute.

Thats the real reason his production dropped at the end of the season.

Chad started hearing the footsteps. I give it another season maybe two and he will be out of football.

tony hipchest
08-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Lewis, meanwhile, was thrilled :sissies: when we relayed that story to him and asked for a copy of the tape to remind Johnson of his words. Our radio producer, Nick Pavlatos, has already given Lewis a recording.

way to be a coach, coach!

freaking dumbass.

black heyzeus is so great = Great 'n' Eight

touchdownward
08-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Chad took a lot more wicked shots last year than he did in previous years. The by product of running your mouth as much as he does. Not everyone thinks his act is so cute.
Thats the real reason his production dropped at the end of the season.

Chad started hearing the footsteps. I give it another season maybe two and he will be out of football.

Good point, could explain why our D keeps him in check more than most.

Anyone else see the shot he took at the hands of a couple of Lions and it's just preseason.

rbryan
08-13-2007, 08:58 PM
For all the Bungholers out there don't worry, your boy Chad probably has something lined up after his playing days are done.

I can see it now, Chad and Flava Flav doing a reality show. Finally, Chad makes the Big Time

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 09:30 PM
he deserves to talk all he wants, because he backs it up. one of the best WR's in the league, and he'll make hall of fame one day. who cares what he says? his stats speak for themselves. and if he needs any more motivation, then by all means, give it to him! he can't get much better.

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 09:32 PM
he deserves to talk all he wants, because he backs it up.

Is that why he hasn't had a TD reception in over TWO YEARS against the Steelers?

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 09:36 PM
because he lets TJ, Henry, and Rudi score the rest........

tony hipchest
08-13-2007, 09:36 PM
he deserves to talk all he wants, because he backs it up. one of the best WR's in the league, and he'll make hall of fame one day. .

will that make 2 or 3 bungles in the hall of fame? :blah:

they got more pictures on the wall of the post office than busts in the HOF. thats gotta make you proud.

*snicker*

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 09:37 PM
because he lets TJ, Henry, and Rudi score the rest........

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 09:39 PM
will that make 2 or 3 bungles in the hall of fame? :blah:

they got more pictures on the wall of the post office than busts in the HOF. thats gotta make you proud.

*snicker*

praise your steel curtain and bradshaw all you want.

i just think it's funny that people are bashing someone that actually talks the talk and walks the walk.

The Duke
08-13-2007, 09:41 PM
i just think it's funny that people are bashing someone that actually talks the talk and walks the walk.

You drunk again?

fansince'76
08-13-2007, 09:44 PM

:violin: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :violin:

57HEkdIe3ac

kiss_my_stripes
08-13-2007, 09:45 PM
well, atleast you get to see my signature with every post.

HometownGal
08-13-2007, 10:13 PM
he deserves to talk all he wants, because he backs it up. one of the best WR's in the league, and he'll make hall of fame one day. who cares what he says? his stats speak for themselves. and if he needs any more motivation, then by all means, give it to him! he can't get much better.

If he "deserves to talk all he wants", then he deserves to get his fat head knocked off come game time. In the last two years, all he's done against the Steelers is flap his jaws before the game but when it's time to put up or shut up, his silence is deafening. He can't smell where Hines Ward shit last.

Dollars to donuts says that come 5 years from now, CJ will be sitting out in front of PBS with a sign that says.....

WILL SWAP GOLD TOOF FOR FOOD.

:toofunny:

Preacher
08-13-2007, 10:24 PM
The closest he will ever get to a HOF, unless something REALLY changes, is a HOF game one preseason....

MACH1
08-13-2007, 11:23 PM
The closest he will ever get to a HOF, unless something REALLY changes, is a HOF game one preseason....

Or he buys a ticket.

tony hipchest
08-13-2007, 11:24 PM
well, atleast you get to see my signature with every post.lol! your sig sucks and has absolutely no affect on anyone here on this board.

atleast we get to watch the bengals suck every sunday for the past 18 years. you think your pathetic little sig can top that?

rbryan
08-13-2007, 11:28 PM
:violin: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :violin:

57HEkdIe3ac

What a sissy. I forgot about that interview. Poor sad little Chad, his team sucks and no matter how much he cries the results remain the same.

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 10:23 AM
quit crying:

praise your steel curtain and bradshaw all you want.

well, atleast you get to see my signature with every post.

:toofunny: youre not to bright are you?

hines ward- sb mvp
cee jay- punches coaches at half time because all he can do is talk the talk.

Preacher
08-14-2007, 10:37 AM
quit crying:

:toofunny: youre not to bright are you?

hines ward- sb mvp
cee jay- punches coaches at half time because all he can do is talk the talk.

Not true... he can also talk the walk. It it the reverse that gives him troubles.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-14-2007, 11:00 AM

He isn't a lock for the Hall of Fame......Now if CJ has 4-5 more big seasons that helps his case greatly...But still he hasn't helped his team win a play-off game with all that talk that you say he backed up...lol

Hell Art Monk isn't even in the Hall and safe to say he had the stats and he helped his team win three Super Bowls....

Preacher
08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
He isn't a lock for the Hall of Fame......Now if CJ has 4-5 more big seasons that helps his case greatly...But still he hasn't helped his team win a play-off game with all that talk that you say he backed up...lol

Hell Art Monk isn't even in the Hall and safe to say he had the stats and he helped his team win three Super Bowls....

At the rate his team is going, he is a better bet for the lock-up, then a lock for the HOF

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 11:17 AM
At the rate his team is going, he is a better bet for the lock-up, then a lock for the HOF

Watch it - kiss_my_sphincter will chime in about the "tired jail smack" against the Bungles, accompanied with another Photoshop of Ben that is at least a year old. :rolleyes:

revefsreleets
08-14-2007, 03:50 PM
HOF? Are you kidding? "Walks the walk"? The whole point of the conversation with Lewis is that he chokes down the stretch. That is not the mark of a champion, and certainly not the mark of a Hall of Famer.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Watch it - kiss_my_sphincter will chime in about the "tired jail smack" against the Bungles, accompanied with another Photoshop of Ben that is at least a year old. :rolleyes:

no im done with that........

but i'll just say that it's beyond retarded to think that chad isn't worthy of the smack he talks. go ahead, say he hasn't done crap against your piss and black, but he really does. he takes away your best corners and lets TJ and Henry catch the rest.

CantStop85
08-14-2007, 05:13 PM
will that make 2 or 3 bungles in the hall of fame?
It would make 4.

If he "deserves to talk all he wants", then he deserves to get his fat head knocked off come game time. In the last two years, all he's done against the Steelers is flap his jaws before the game but when it's time to put up or shut up, his silence is deafening. He can't smell where Hines Ward shit last.
I think you guys should be more concerned with Chris Henry and TJ than Chad Johnson.

2006 stats against the Steelers:
TJ Houshmandzadeh: 2 games, 13 receptions, 138 yards, 2 TD's
Chris Henry: 2 games, 9 receptions, 193 yards, 3 TD's

Luckily you won't have to face Chris Henry in the first matchup this year. :wink02:

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM

Luckily you won't have to face Chris Henry in the first matchup this year. :wink02:

all of that, and only 1 win (handed over on a silver platter) to show for it. :cookie:

i think you all should be more concerned with not only actually making the playoffs, but not getting knocked out of them by the steelers for a 3rd consecutive year...

and chris henry will screw up again and miss the whole season. its in his nature. luckily for all football fans alike, is we wont have to watch thugs like him, odell, vick, and jones ruin a sport we love.

revefsreleets
08-14-2007, 05:57 PM
So, let me get this straight. Chad is only a decoy, but he's being called out for choking down the stretch, while he also punches coaches at halftime because he? I don't know, help me out here "Chad for HOF people". Defending Chad is such a losing cause, it shocks me that people still attempt it.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 09:22 PM
It would make 4.

I think you guys should be more concerned with Chris Henry and TJ than Chad Johnson.

amen brother....thanks for proving my point. and you squeeler fans are just too lucky that game 8 so happens to fall against you pansies. just be ready the 2nd time we meet.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 09:28 PM
and you squeeler fans are just too lucky that game 8 so happens to fall against you pansies. just be ready the 2nd time we meet.

Conceding a game to us already? WEAK. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 09:46 PM
amen brother....thanks for proving my point. and you squeeler fans are just too lucky that game 8 so happens to fall against you pansies. just be ready the 2nd time we meet.you delusional wanna-be football fans are just lucky you wont have chris henry, odell thurman, or kenny irons around to get suspended this year.

to bad you still got that joke of a coach, huh? hows that transition to the 3-4 he promised working?

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:16 PM
you delusional wanna-be football fans are just lucky you wont have chris henry, odell thurman, or kenny irons around to get suspended this year.

to bad you still got that joke of a coach, huh? hows that transition to the 3-4 he promised working?

so irons was going to be a thug? didn't get that memo...

joke of a coach huh? only been around for 4 years and he's labeled. but then again, good luck with tomlin this year. seriously, you're going to need it.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:25 PM
joke of a coach huh? .

Three 8-8 seasons and one fluke 11-5 season. Makes excuses and blames everyone else for his players getting busted besides the players themselves. Yes, he's a joke.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Three 8-8 seasons and one fluke 11-5 season. Makes excuses and blames everyone else for his players getting busted besides the players themselves. Yes, he's a joke.

fluke?.............don't even get me started. it just so happens that our whole team was healthy, until the first round of the playoffs......

no he's not a joke. the coaches before him were jokes. for such a crappy hand delt, i would say he did a pretty damn good job.

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 10:29 PM
so irons was going to be a thug? didn't get that memo...

joke of a coach huh? only been around for 4 years and he's labeled. but then again, good luck with tomlin this year. seriously, you're going to need it.the elevator dont go to the top in that little walnut size skull. do you really expect to receive any type of memo? dont kid yourself.

the average coach last a total of 3 years. rev lewis is below average, hes just lucky to have dumbass owners who employ him. consider yourself lucky to still have somebody to worship.

fool :busted:

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 10:36 PM
fluke?.............don't even get me started. it just so happens that our whole team was healthy, until the first round of the playoffs......

no he's not a joke. the coaches before him were jokes. for such a crappy hand delt, i would say he did a pretty damn good job.theres a better chance of an asteroid wiping PBS and the bengals off the map, than tomlin failing.

you havent been around long have you.

steelers pick sb winners and HOF coaches.

bungles ship off bill walsh and hire scrubs.

lol. sucks to be you, loser.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:40 PM
theres a better chance of an asteroid wiping PBS and the bengals off the map, than tomlin failing.

you havent been around long have you.

steelers pick sb winners and HOF coaches.

bungles ship off bill walsh and hire scrubs.

lol. sucks to be you, loser.

and you know this how? you act like that the steelers have some sort of crystal ball. it sucks to be a fan of a new coach, loser.

your going to be asking cowher from the booth : "come on bill, tell mike what to do!!"

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:44 PM
it sucks to be a fan of a new coach, loser.

Yeah, it really sucked going to the playoffs with an 11-5 record that first year under Cowher, boy, let me tell you. It took "Black Jesus", what, 3 years to accomplish the same? Give it up, already.

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:51 PM
cowher picked up where the last man left off.. and the same for tomlin. but he won't have much to work with. and only 3 years to turn a losing team around? not long at all my friend.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 10:57 PM
cowher picked up where the last man left off.. and the same for tomlin. but he won't have much to work with.

The Steelers were 5-11 in '88, 9-7 in '89, 9-7 in '90, and 7-9 in '91. Noll didn't exactly leave the Steel Curtain behind for Cowher to work with when he started in '92. Try again. :rolleyes:

kiss_my_stripes
08-14-2007, 10:58 PM
compare that to the bengals seasons before lewis started, and cowher's job looks like cake.

fansince'76
08-14-2007, 11:00 PM
compare that to the bengals seasons before lewis started, and cowher's job looks like cake.

8-8 = MEDIOCRITY. But I guess that was a big step up for you, huh? :rolleyes:

tony hipchest
08-14-2007, 11:03 PM
and you know this how? because im so much better than you. you act like that the steelers have some sort of lombardi trophies. it sucks to be a fan of a new coach, loser.

spoken like a true bunglefan.

its great to be a fan of the greatest (and most winningest) owners in the nfl. have the Brown family wiped your little tushie with sand paper lately? if not, its probably time for a bath. run along...

Galax Steeler
08-15-2007, 03:20 AM
Tony you shouldnt treat retarded children like that.

SteelersMongol
08-15-2007, 03:55 AM
Tony you shouldnt treat retarded children like that.

We tried talking to him nice and easy. But he just won't simply get it. :wink02: So Tony tried his way and sent him home running with tears in his eyes.

kiss_my_stripes
08-15-2007, 12:33 PM
because im so much better than you.

spoken like a true bunglefan.

its great to be a fan of the greatest (and most winningest) owners in the nfl. have the Brown family wiped your little tushie with sand paper lately? if not, its probably time for a bath. run along...

and the funny thing is that our pathetic owner finds ways to beat you every year. kinda hurts to be killed by such an infadel, doesn't it?

fansince'76
08-15-2007, 12:41 PM
and the funny thing is that our pathetic owner finds ways to beat you every year. kinda hurts to be killed by such an infadel, doesn't it?

Every year? Not quite, 'tard, considering we have an 8/4 wins/losses ratio (that's 2 to 1, since you are mathematically illiterate) over you for the last six seasons - and believe me, you don't even want me to dig back into the '90s:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/scrn.jpg

Once more, try again. :rolleyes: Why can't you face the fact that your franchise, save for a momentary blip in '95 has been a joke for decades? :hunch:

meanjoecoop
08-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Its not going away that easy!!! :wink02:

Lawsuit Against Chad Johnson Is Allowed To Move Forward
Posted Aug 18th 2007 9:06PM

The lawsuit against Bengals receiver Chad Johnson will be allowed to move forward, says Campbell County Court Judge Julie Reinhardt-Ward. The allegations of fraud, breach of contract, false and bait advertising, conspiracy and violations of the Consumer Protection Act were allowed while the criminal theft by deception allegation was thrown out.

Several people who attended shows at the Funny Bone in Newport on the Levee last winter filed the lawsuit against Johnson and the comedy club in May claiming they didn't receive promised prizes. The suit claims that Johnson, onstage the night of the raffle, rescinded an offer to give away a Lexus he had received as a gift from a Florida dealership.

Johnson's attorney, Jeff Mando, didn't like the fact that this lawsuit can move forward:

"(Ward's) ruling doesn't express the merits of the case," Mando said. "It states they made allegations sufficient to go forward.

"The real crux of the case is going to be 'Are they going to produce evidence to back up the allegations?' I don't think they will, because Chad Johnson was acting out of generosity. He was going to the Funny Bone giving away tickets as a way to give back to the community.

"In my opinion, he is being taken advantage of."

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/08/18/lawsuit-against-chad-johnson-is-allowed-to-move-forward/

fansince'76
08-20-2007, 04:49 PM
"He was going to the Funny Bone giving away tickets as a way to give back to the community. In my opinion, he is being taken advantage of."

Sure, he was "giving them away" - for 17 bucks apiece. But of course it's just another case of poor ol' Chad being picked on. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

j-dawg
08-20-2007, 05:04 PM
am i missing something... was chad giving away the car through the raffle or not? 'cause if he was than it's pretty obvious that giving the car to his girlfriend was wrong.

fansince'76
08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
am i missing something... was chad giving away the car through the raffle or not? 'cause if he was than it's pretty obvious that giving the car to his girlfriend was wrong.

I think the article at the beginning of the thread sheds light on how shady a deal this was.

rbryan
08-20-2007, 05:06 PM
What do you thinks the odds are of Chad living happily ever after??

IOW what are the odds of Chad ending up down and out, another crack head millionaire who pissed everything away and has nothing to show for himself.

I give it about 5-7 years for the latter.

fansince'76
08-20-2007, 05:13 PM
What do you thinks the odds are of Chad living happily ever after??

IOW what are the odds of Chad ending up down and out, another crack head millionaire who pissed everything away and has nothing to show for himself.

I give it about 5-7 years for the latter.

I think the better question, rbryan, is who really gives a damn?

meanjoecoop
08-20-2007, 05:15 PM
"(Ward's) ruling doesn't express the merits of the case," Mando said. "It states they made allegations sufficient to go forward.

"The real crux of the case is going to be 'Are they going to produce evidence to back up the allegations?' I don't think they will"

1. The guy has his raffle tickets.

2. The news showed a copy of the whole thing from a home video taken that night. Chad is seen saying he was supposed to raffle it off, but that he had decided to give it to one special lady.

GUILTY :dang:

Petesburgh66
08-24-2007, 04:18 PM
"The real crux of the case is going to be 'Are they going to produce evidence to back up the allegations?' I don't think they will, because Chad Johnson was acting out of generosity. He was going to the Funny Bone giving away tickets as a way to give back to the community.

Give me a break. These tickets were not given away.

Galax Steeler
08-25-2007, 04:39 AM
They should have seen this one a mile away.

stillers4me
08-25-2007, 04:21 PM
.....from lack of oxygen having his head so far up his ass. Supposedly, he has a special fund set up to cover his upcoming fines, and has something so "memorable" planned that "fans" will remember it for the rest of their lives. :dang:
Also today, wide receiver Chad Johnson said he sent a box of his books, written by Enquirer columnist Paul Daugherty, to each member of the Falcons secondary ahead of the game Monday night.

Chad gives his Pepto sequel

A few years ago, Chad Johnson sent bottles of Pepto-Bismol to Browns defensive backs because of the upset stomachs they presumably would suffer from trying to cover him. (In fact, the joke was on Johnson because he had a dismal game.)

Chad has now come up with a sequel of sorts for Monday night's preseason game against Atlanta. He said he has sent autographed copies of his book, "I Can't Be Stopped" to Falcons defensive backs.

He enclosed a letter with the shipment.

"To all the young dudes who don’t get a chance to guard me Monday night -- free agents and those not in the game -- this is just a little something to say you wouldn’t have been able to stop me anyway," Johnson said he wrote. "I went on to say to D('Angelo) Hall and all the veterans, good luck and have a wonderful season."

I wrote a letter to be read. Then I signed it to each one.

Can you even imagine what Cowher or Tomlin would do if one of our guys acted like this. :jawdrop:

revefsreleets
08-25-2007, 04:32 PM
So much for him heeding the speech from Lewis about toning it down.

If there's karma in this universe, CJ goes down with a torn ACL in the 1st quarter.

stillers4me
08-25-2007, 04:37 PM
So much for him heeding the speech from Lewis about toning it down.

If there's karma in this universe, CJ goes down with a torn ACL in the 1st quarter.

Hopefully, there won't be a Steeler within a hundred miles when it happens...........shoot me if I have to live with that all over again. :bonk:

HometownGal
08-25-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm going to combine all of the most recent Chad Johnson threads into this thread and put a sticky on it. We have umpteen Crotcho Stinko threads in this forum on this douchebag.

verks36
08-25-2007, 04:57 PM
all i am going to say is

HE GOT JACKED UP
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo9ewi/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/coolerheads2.gif

fansince'76
08-25-2007, 07:47 PM
all i am going to say is

HE GOT JACKED UP
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo9ewi/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/coolerheads2.gif

He has nobody to thank but his idiot head coach and OC for that near-decapitation. Leading 34-10 with 2 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter of a game, and a good grind-it-out back in Rudi Johnson, why the hell were they still airing it out? STUPID.

verks36
08-25-2007, 08:09 PM
He has nobody to thank but his idiot head coach and OC for that near-decapitation. Leading 34-10 with 2 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter of a game, and a good grind-it-out back in Rudi Johnson, why the hell were they still airing it out? STUPID.

I guess they were trying to run up the score against the feeble brownies and guess who payed for it chad.

stillers4me
08-25-2007, 08:21 PM
I guess they were trying to run up the score against the feeble brownies and guess who payed for it chad.

Idiot head coach is absolutley right....... the only reason the starters were still out there was because of Marv's over inflated ego.

Chad Johnson has left the building.........
Huuuuggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :sofunny:

Aussie_steeler
08-25-2007, 11:07 PM

Speaking of AIRING IT OUT, I found this today.

"Preseason has been very boring this year," said wide receiver Chad Johnson, who has three receptions for 55 yards. "We just don't seem like ourselves. We should have been kicking it into gear by now as a whole. We'll be all right. It's nothing to worry about."

The Bengals spent the three weeks of training camp at Georgetown College before returning to Cincinnati last week. By the time they play on Monday they will have had eight days in between games, an eternity for players who are ready to get on with the regular season.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Johnson's running mate at wide receiver, walked out to his car Friday afternoon and found the air had been let out of one of his tires. No perpetrator was discovered and Houshmandzadeh was able to get his tire re-filled. He took the prank with a smile, vowing to get even.

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070825/SPT03/708250360/1022

I will leave it up to the rest of you guys to have fun dissecting this article. Its just to easy sometimes to make fun of them.

HometownGal
08-26-2007, 07:38 AM
T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Johnson's running mate at wide receiver, walked out to his car Friday afternoon and found the air had been let out of one of his tires. No perpetrator was discovered and Houshmandzadeh was able to get his tire re-filled. He took the prank with a smile, vowing to get even.

Bad karma for IBoinkedMyMama. That's what he gets for wiping his cleats with our TT. :point:

I wonder if he checked the air pressure in his head. :chicken:

stillers4me
08-26-2007, 07:43 AM
I am IN-NO-CENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't anywhere near Humpsallama's car!!!!!!!!

verks36
09-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Hey guys another publicity stunt by chad johnson.

On this site people vote on whether the who did better the corner guarding chad or chad.
Each week.

Its kinda gay how chad does everything possible just to draw attention to him self.

And hey it worked he just signed a huge contract to promote degree for men dedorant.
:sign09::sign09:

http://www.trashtalk85.com/trashtalk/commingsoon.jpg

The Duke
09-05-2007, 06:26 AM
Hey guys another publicity stunt by chad johnson.

On this site people vote on whether the who did better the corner guarding chad or chad.
Each week.

Its kinda gay how chad does everything possible just to draw attention to him self.

And hey it worked he just signed a huge contract to promote degree for men dedorant.
:sign09::sign09:

http://www.trashtalk85.com/trashtalk/commingsoon.jpg
:shake01:

Damn, CJ does whatever he can to get attention. Just get on the field and do what you have to do!!

This is the main reason I despise receivers like CJ and love receivers like Marvin Harrison, which btw CJ you will never be as good as him

HometownGal
09-11-2007, 08:34 AM
All of that hype Crotcho Stinko made about what he was going to do "when" he scored a TD last night and it turned out to be absolutely nothing but him wearing a HOF jacket with 20?? on the back. Even the ESPN crew was disappointed. What a turd.

X-Terminator
09-11-2007, 08:47 AM
*Adds Degree for Men to list of things to never buy*

GoldCrush
09-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Didn't he tell Jim Rome that what he was going to do was going to have everyone talking the rest of the year about it? That was the lamest "show" I have ever seen. Marvin Harrison flipping the ball to the ref is more exciting than what he did.

Pittsburghfan
09-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Where can you have him call your friends? i want to play with it

GoldCrush
09-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Crotcho Stinko can be reached at 1-800-85-LOSER. :chuckle:

CantStop85
09-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Crotcho Stinko can be reached at 1-800-85-LOSER. :chuckle:

Think that one up all by yourself?

stillers4me
09-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Think that one up all by yourself?

It's more creative than:

Future HOF
20??

CB1977
09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
I personally can't stand Chad Johnson. He looked like a fool wearing that lame-azz jacket...what an idiot.

Ok, feel better now that I vented.

TroysBadDawg
09-14-2007, 04:11 AM
Wait until he jumps into the dawg pound like he says he is going to. Think he will come out? Oh wait in Cleveland now they will have police there protecting him. Maybe someone could sneek in a big metal stop sign and hold it up as he jumps? Naw couldn't get it past security. Maybe paper ones and turn the table on him.

But let's face it he is just having fun. He never puts down any team, he even gives props to teams when they deserve it. He just wants to have fun, he should have been playing before it became the No Fun League.

meanjoecoop
09-14-2007, 12:58 PM
It's more creative than:

Future HOF
20??

I personally can't stand Chad Johnson. He looked like a fool wearing that lame-azz jacket...what an idiot.

This would have been more appropriate...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/WHO-DEY-JAIL.jpg

sleasy_beaver
09-16-2007, 09:28 AM
i hear that the women in cinn, and KY have more titties than teeth....
is that true?

revefsreleets
09-16-2007, 05:34 PM
He did jump in. The "dawg pound" is about as vicious as anything else from Cleveland. They tossed a beer on him and hit him with a foam bone. If the pound was what it claimed to be, they'd have drug him up by his helmet into the stands and there would only be shreds of ugly tiger striped jersey left.

HometownGal
09-16-2007, 05:40 PM
He did jump in. The "dawg pound" is about as vicious as anything else from Cleveland. They tossed a beer on him and hit him with a foam bone.

They should have hit him on the head with a sledge hammer instead. Can you tell I loathe that jackass?

If the pound was what it claimed to be, they'd have drug him up by his helmet into the stands and there would only be shreds of ugly tiger striped jersey left

And about a dozen gold-plated caps.

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 05:40 PM
He did jump in. The "dawg pound" is about as vicious as anything else from Cleveland. They tossed a beer on him and hit him with a foam bone. If the pound was what it claimed to be, they'd have drug him up by his helmet into the stands and there would only be shreds of ugly tiger striped jersey left.

Figures. Too bad his band of thugs still lost, isn't it? I'm sure that doesn't matter to him - after all, he can still crow about his 200+ yards receiving and 2 TDs, which I'm sure he will. Assclown.

TackleMeBen
09-16-2007, 05:55 PM
They should have hit him on the head with a sledge hammer instead. Can you tell I loathe that jackass?

And about a dozen gold-plated caps.

now HTG, arent you suppost to be nice...lol.. oh wait you are talking about the bengals...:thumbsup:

revefsreleets
09-16-2007, 06:05 PM
They are dawg pounders. Those are the cheap seats, and if you've ever seen the images, those dudes aren't rubbing elbows with Warren Buffet. Those weird dawg guys would swallow the gold teeth and take what comes out the other end to the pawn shop.

stillers4me
09-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh, please please somebody say there's a video of this to post.......................

TroysBadDawg
09-25-2007, 05:46 AM
Oh, please please somebody say there's a video of this to post.......................

It's not a video but it is a link to a buch of stills of the beer being thrown, looks like a set up from the feild. What a waist of 6.00 dollars for a lousy beer. Plus I heard they threw him out of the game for thowing the beer on Chad Johnson. The Cleveland Mayor is a female Jerkoff.

http://www.browns247.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=4945&st=0&start=0

silver & black
09-25-2007, 07:36 AM
I like Chad. I think he's good for the game. He plays because he loves the game, and it shows.

Note to Chad: Don't EVER jump into The Black Hole... I doubt you would come out!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Great Pics!!!!!

I still say, if I was one of the guys in the front row....I would have already contacted my attorney about the "wrenched back" I got when I was hit by "Mucho Denero"

HometownGal
10-14-2007, 03:16 PM
I can't stand IBoinkedMarvsGrandmama any more than I can stomach Crotcho Stinko, but I believe today it was proven that CJ can't smell where TJ shit last. :sofunny::sofunny: I've always believed TJ to be the better overall receiver on that shit hole of a team.

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 03:43 PM
I can't stand IBoinkedMarvsGrandmama any more than I can stomach Crotcho Stinko, but I believe today it was proven that CJ can't smell where TJ shit last. :sofunny::sofunny: I've always believed TJ to be the better overall receiver on that shit hole of a team.

I said the same thing to my hubby about 30 minutes ago. TJ is not a bad guy........it seems he and Carson are the only ones showing up to play the games. He really is a good receiver.

Bungle love time over for the season......................................... :sofunny:

HometownGal
10-14-2007, 03:49 PM
I said the same thing to my hubby about 30 minutes ago. TJ is not a bad guy........it seems he and Carson are the only ones showing up to play the games. He really is a good receiver.

Bungle love time over for the season......................................... :sofunny:

I had the opportunity in many of my FFL's this season to take CJ but I passed him over (how dare I!!!) and took TJ instead. It's paying off big time. :thumbsup:

TJ isn't a bad guy, I'm sure, but I just can't get past him wiping his cleats with our Terrible Towel. That is just unforgiveable!

stillers4me
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
TJ isn't a bad guy, I'm sure, but I just can't get past him wiping his cleats with our Terrible Towel. That is just unforgiveable!

Here's to TJ getting jacked up.........again! :tt02:

Pittsburghfan
10-28-2007, 02:17 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6317/loserec8.jpg

Chad Johnson's new picture (recently updated).

Lord Stiller
10-28-2007, 03:22 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6317/loserec8.jpg

Chad Johnson's new picture (recently updated).

LMAO!!!! nicely done

You can see a tooth fly out on the replay, lol

Stlrs4Life
10-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Ocho got blasted by the turf on that play!

stillers4me
11-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Ocho Cinco to The Hall of Shame.......makes me appreciate guys like Troy and Ben even more.

Aw......leave Chad alone!! The media is picking on him again!
__________________________________________________ ____

http://www.wcpo.com/content/news/localshows/iteam/story.aspx?content_id=34403ae2-c4ab-4d2e-859a-9cf2e3369f1e

The most talked-about Cincinnati Bengal is hoping for the Hall of Fame. But some say the flamboyant Chad Johnson could be headed for the Hall of Shame.
I-Team Reporter Laure Quinlivan has an exclusive interview with the Cincinnati Bengals star player whose image is taking a hit.

(Laure Quinlivan, I-Team Reporter on set) He’s the Bengals’ all-time leading receiver and everybody loves him. Chad Johnson is fun. But the 20? people who’ve filed this lawsuit claim the fast-talking Johnson is not a man of his word.

(bong)

Cincinnati’s biggest star is Chad Johnson.

(Chad Johnson, Cincinnati Bengal) "Call me Ocho Cinco, do not call me Chad."

He’s known for his stunts, and creativity. When it comes to charity work, many of Johnson’s teammates do group events, like Deltha O’Neal’s bowling fundraiser for foster kids. But Chad’s charity work has more of stunt quality.

He raised money by racing a racehorse. He starred at his own camp for kids. And the stunt that’s really backfired on him, was giving away prizes at a comedy club.

(Kim Reynolds, victim) “We all was disappointed cause everybody kept saying, “Chad Johnson is a stand up guy, He ain’t going to lie, he gonna give you these tickets.”

But Chad failed to send her and several other lucky winners on promised trips he gave away at the comedy club.

(Chad Johnson, Fall 2006) “First week in March, I’m going to Europe, so if you win tonight, make sure you save your money cause you’re going to need it.”

His promises got him national attention on ESPN.

(Todd Lynn, ESPN) “He gave away five trips to Europe, I’m going down there every week. He gave away five trips to Europe. What did you talk to him about his skeletal outfit.The boy crazy.”

More than 20 people are now suing Chad Johnson for dropping the ball.

(Eric Deters, Plaintiff Attorney) “If you want to play the big shot and let’s face it, Chad’s a big shot, You’ve got to follow through.”

(Chad Johnson) “I messed up once, there’s nothing I could do, it’s not like I did anything illegal. You know I messed up, I wanted to do something, I tried to do something but it didn’t work out.”

(Laure Quinlivan, I-Team Reporter) Chad Johnson appeared at the Funny Bone Comedy Club on Tuesday nights last fall and gave away prizes. He says it was his idea and he paid for everything. The Funny Bone advertised Chad’s giveaways and attracted big crowds. The club is also named in the lawsuit. Johnson started by giving away game tickets then escalated to all expense paid trips. To games, to the Super Bowl, to the Pro Bowl and to Europe.

Kim Reynolds is a chef at a local hospital. She went to the comedy club one night and Johnson drew her name for a trip to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii.

(Laure Quinlivan) “And so you probably told your coworkers and stuff.”

(Kim Reynolds) “Ya everybody was like, oh she’s going to Hawaii.”

Reynolds says she and her husband took ten vacation days for the February trip and called Johnson on his cell phone to make sure it was still going to happen.

(Kim Reynolds) “That’s when he talked to him in December. “Oh, we all still going, get ya’ll stuff together I’m still going to get y’all,” he told my husband this.”

Johnson never called. They saw him on TV, in Hawaii.

(Kim Reynolds) “Why did you do it? That’s what I want to know, why did you do it?”

(Chad Johnson) “What do you mean why I didn’t follow thru on the trips?"
(Laure Quinlivan) "The trips to the Pro Bowl and the Superbowl."
(Chad Johnson) "Someone died in my family, that’s why.”

But after a recent hearing on the case, Johnson’s attorney gave us a different explanation.

(Laure Quinlivan) “He never followed thru, why not?”
(Jeff Mando, Johnson’s Attorney) Well, number one he’s not legally required to. But as a practical matter, some of that information was lost.”
(Laure Quinlivan) “He said the reason you didn’t follow through on the trips is that you lost everyone’s information.”

(Chad Johnson) “That too.”

(Kim Reynolds, victim) “He had definitely my phone because I called that man about a hundred times. You got my number. I texted that man and I called him. But he would never answer my phone calls. He could have lost other people’s information, but you had my information”

(Chad Johnson) “I’m sorry, I apologize to those people, I still love em to death.”

The lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against Johnson is a Bengals fan. Tom Monahan says the only reason he went to the comedy club last year was because Chad Johnson was giving away a car.

(Tom Monahan, victim) “I went specifically because on Dec. 12 they were giving away a Lexus and your chances of winning a Lexus were 1 in 300. I liked those odds.”

So he paid more than $300 for 20 tickets.

(Tom Monahan) “Everybody got a ticket stuff and it was like, ‘Don’t lose this, this is your ticket stub for the car.”

He says right before Johnson gave away the car, he asked the ESPN crew filming to turn off all the cameras. He announced he was giving the car to his girlfriend.

(Tom Monahan) “He hopes nobody minds but he’s going to give the car to her. And the reaction was dead silence.”

(Laure Quinlivan) Why did you think it was ok to give it to your girlfriend instead of somebody who was in the audience?
(Chad Johnson) Somebody who wouldn’t appreciate it?
(Laure Quinlivan) You didn’t think everybody who packed the house that night wouldn’t appreciate it?
(Chad Johnson) They showed up for the car, for one.
(Laure Quinlivan) Ya, they admit that.
(Chad Johnson) That’s it. I gave it to someone who was appreciative of it, and didn’t complain about it.
(Laure Quinlivan) Do you see anything wrong with that?
(Chad Johnson) Not at all.”

(Eric Deters, Plaintiff Attorney) “If you had the chance to win a Super Bowl trip, a European trip, a Pro Bowl trip or a Lexus and this happened to you, I think everybody would be mad. I would be mad.”

(Kim Reynolds, victim) “He’s a liar. And he did it in front of a whole bunch of people.”

Chad hopes to make it to the Hall of Fame. So we went to a Bengal who’s already there, a Bengal Chad Johnson respects. Anthony Munoz has a successful charity foundation and a great reputation.

(Laure Quinlivan, I-Team Reporter) “How important is your good name?”
(Anthony Munoz) “I think it’s very important. Who you are as an individual, your character, your integrity, your name, is far more important than anything else.”
(Laure Quinlivan) “What advice would you give professional athletes who are thinking about doing something in the community?”
(Anthony Munoz) “Surround yourself with good solid people. People that are going to hold you accountable for what you’re doing…We know right from wrong.”

(Chad Johnson) “I didn’t do anything wrong. I was doing something out of the goodness of my heart, and I wasn’t able to follow through with it because of some situations that happened with the family. You would think people would understand that but I guess some people don’t. Again I do apologize to them and you know, if I see them, I can’t remember what any of them look like, but I still love them to death.”

(Bong)

(Laure Quinlivan on set tag) Johnson did follow through on some of the trips he gave away. One man we talked with says Johnson paid for his trip to Miami, where he hung around with Chad and had a great time.

Go to our wcpo.com to watch my entire interview with Johnson.

(Anchor) So, is this really going to trial?

(Laure Quinlivan) People are amazed he hasn’t settled this yet. Chad told me he’ll pay for the people who didn’t get their trips for trips this year. Most would probably love that, but Johnson and his attorney haven’t made that offer to anyone yet.

(Anchor) What do other Bengals say about this?
(Laure Quinlivan) One blames the media for picking on Chad. Another Bengal who has his a charity foundation he’s very serious about says Ocho Cinco really messed up and he told him so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bengals Players with Charitable Foundations and/or Community Involvement:
Madieu Williams
Willie Anderson
Shayne Graham
Rudi Williams
Deltha O'Neal
Carson Palmer
Chris Perry
David Pollack
John Thorton
TJ Houshmandzadeh
Chad Johnson