PDA

View Full Version : Check out this bengal fan

Aussie_steeler
08-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Heres what one Bengal fan does in his spare time?

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070825/NEWS01/308250024/-1/rss

Isnt this one of our true goals? To find a way for bengals fans to get lost and make money whilst doing it.

MasterOfPuppets
08-26-2007, 03:15 AM
so at the end of the maze your prize is a corn holing from the champ, carson palmer....:sofunny::moon::banana:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-26-2007, 06:36 AM
Something kept bothering me as I read that article....then I realized what it was ....I looked up "how to make a corn maze" and EVERY SINGLE article said something like:

They start early in the spring and plant a huge field several acres large with corn. Later on, they figure out a pattern, bring in a tractor, and cut down the corn that they don't need. They cut the corn when it is not yet full height. As you can imagine, it is not so simple. These days, most farmers use a GPS system to figure out where to cut the corn. Some farmers do it all themselves. Some farmers hire an outside company to design the maze and figure out where to cut the corn.
BUT our genious Bengal Fan says:

Planting the corn so that it grows into the finished masterpiece is no small feat
:dang::dang::dang::dang:

meanjoecoop
08-26-2007, 08:07 AM
He has dreamed of doing a pattern dedicated to the Bengals for years, but he always had one hang up...the Bengals SUCK!

:dang: :flap: :sofunny:

Corn & Bengals...together again!

stillers4me
08-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Look very closely and right over there to the left you can see Chad Johnson running through the maze yelling, 'Throw the ball to me!!!"

Ohio Steeler
08-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Only in Ohio would someone do this...:toofunny:

stillers4me
08-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Only in Ohio would someone do this...:toofunny:

Actually, they are quite popular during the fall and Halloween. Try "haunted" corn maze sometime!