PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Scotland

snowman79
08-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Just want to say hi to Steelers fans all over the world. I have just joined the forum but have been a fan of the Black n' Gold for over 20 years. I live just outside Edinburgh, Scotland and my one ambition is to one day take my seat at Heinz Field and watch the one and only 5 time superbowl champions take the field.

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

yinzer-inseattle
08-26-2007, 11:18 AM
Welcome snowman! Glad to here we've got fans in Scotland. I had a chance to visit some friends in Carnoustie a few years ago; a beautiful place with great people.... the golf's not bad either!

Hope you have a chance to watch the black-n-gold on the tele. I think they will be worth staying up late for. When you get to Heinz field remember we just have two rules, bring your terrible towel and make lots of noise. :tt02:

Cheers
:cheers:

Y-IS

snowman79
08-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks mate, i make that much noise when i do see them on tv that im suprised you cant here me on that side of the pod, and of course id bring my towel never go anywhere without it. cant wait fore the start of the season.

Here we go steelers, here we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fansince'76
08-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the board, snowman79! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

The Duke
08-26-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey there, Welcome. May I suggest add yourself to the list of steelers fans around the world http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17056&page=13&highlight=steeler+world :cheers:

SteelShooter
08-26-2007, 10:36 PM
"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ...........
.........and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

SteelCityMan786
08-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelersMongol
08-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Welcome and enjoy. :tt02:

Same things are in my mind. Wanting to do all those things when I get rich someday. :wink02:

HometownGal
08-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Hiya snowman79 and welcome to the BEST Steelers site anywhere! Glad to have you here! :smile::tt02::wave:

Jman
08-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Welcome!

memphissteelergirl
08-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Welcome and Greetings from Memphis, TN! :tt02::wave:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Welcome.

Aussie_steeler
08-28-2007, 05:53 AM
G'day Mate. Welcome aboard.

By the way, you scots have the best rugby anthem of all time, The flower of Scotland. The hairs stand up on my back of my neck every time I hear it.
I reckon I would get the same feeling at a Steelers game at Heinz field. Its my dream to get there one day too.

steelersfanmx
08-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever!...:cheers:
The Steelers World list is keeping growing up!!:tt02:

delhess
08-28-2007, 11:26 AM
welcome aboard! are there steelers bars in scotland?

BBSteeler
08-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Glad to hear of fans in Scotland too. We cheer from Zurich, and love following the black and gold. It's a special treat when we can get a Steeler game!

snowman79
08-31-2007, 07:17 AM
There are no actual Steelers bars in Scotland but our local Sports Bar (Sportsters) is American sport orientated and i was one of the few Steelers fans there on the night on superbowl XL surrounded by anti steeler fans but guess who made the most noise it was a great night and at the final whistle i made sure every one of them paid homage to my " Terrible Towel"
Looking forward to our 6th superbowl now we can start collecting rings for the other hand.
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO ! BRING IT ON BUNGLES Troy is waiting for you !!!!!!!

Spidey
09-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Welcome Snowy, . . . steady on that Buckfast!!!

Have you got Yahoo'sGamepass?,

It's well worth it as you get to watch all the Steelers games over the tinterweb, except when Sky show them I think as they're blocked then, . . . so basically you won't miss a single game, . .it's about ?107 for a season if you just follow your own team!!

PS. I'm terrible towel over on nfluk.com

Steeler since 1984 - Loved every minute!!!

Go Steelers!!!

Big Ben 33
09-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the site.

Here we go Steelers Here we go :tt02: