PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my mother and family

stlrtruck
08-26-2007, 07:45 PM
This morning I received a call from my mother, telling me that my aunt had passed away unexpectedly this morning. She had cancer but according to the doctors, she was on the up & up and getting better. It was unexpected and has shocked the family.

Today has been a trying day for me because she was the favorite of all my mom's siblings.

The great news is that she was saved and I know she's in a better place bu it is still a difficult adjustment.

Also, please pray that I will have favor with my boss to have thurs and fri off work to be at her ceremony and to be with my mom and my aunt's family.

Thanks to all who put me in their prayers!!!

PAMillerGrrl83
08-26-2007, 08:26 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Preacher
08-26-2007, 08:46 PM
I am praying for ya!

SteelShooter
08-26-2007, 08:51 PM
stlrtruck,

Your family will most assuredly be in our prayers tonight and through the weeks to come my Friend.

My, my wife's, and everyone else's heartfelt sorrows are with you.

HometownGal
08-26-2007, 10:23 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your aunt, stlrtruck. May she forever rest in peace in God's Kingdom.

SteelCityMan786
08-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Prayers to the family.

stlrtruck
08-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks everyone. As a follow-up, I'll be leaving Wed night to be with my family. I spoke with my mom today and it seems that everyone is doing ok today (all things considered).

Virginia Steeler
08-27-2007, 01:41 PM
you got it.

Elvis
09-02-2007, 04:21 PM
steelrtruck you sound like a great christian man and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. But as a brother in christ we love ya and you know she is suffering no more brother.. thats a good feeling isnt it? To know that there will be no more pains.. heartaches and no more tears in heaven... boy....gotta love the thoughts of that... Amen?

stlrtruck
09-02-2007, 07:15 PM
steelrtruck you sound like a great christian man and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. But as a brother in christ we love ya and you know she is suffering no more brother.. thats a good feeling isnt it? To know that there will be no more pains.. heartaches and no more tears in heaven... boy....gotta love the thoughts of that... Amen?

It truly is a blessing to know that she is not in pain and that she is dancing on streets of Gold with Jesus Christ.