PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Steelers Kickoff Luncheon

HometownGal
08-29-2007, 04:30 PM
XT, myself and a few friends attended the 2007 Steelers Kickoff Luncheon today at the Hilton Hotel. This is an annual outing and as always, it was awesome! It is sponsored every year by the Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce.

There were 4 Steelers' alumni present for the autograph session:

Dwight White
Larry Brown
Mike Wagner and
Dick Hoak

Dwight White is a huge tease and has a great sense of humor! :sofunny: Coach Hoak is a very classy man who, when I told him that we all missed him, said "I don't miss it" and then chuckled. Mike Wagner, who was there last year as well, is a very reserved guy but very soft spoken and pleasant and Larry Brown was very pleasurable as well!

During lunch, we were treated to several Steelers videos and after lunch, a couple of the players spoke, as well as Coach Tomlin and AJRIII. Santo is very well spoken for such a young man and FWP was, as well. FWP personally thanked Dan Kreider for helping him achieve his successes thus far, which I thought was very, very nice. :tt02: The team had to leave shortly after lunch as they had a plane to catch to Charlotte for the game tomorrow night.

As I mentioned in another thread, all of the WRs wore Breathe-Right strips on their noses to mess with Hines - LMAO! :toofunny:

I will have pics to post as soon as I upload them. :smile:

steelersfanmx
08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
It seems you had a great time! Congratulations!:thumbsup:
I'll be looking forward to see those photos!.:smile::tt02:

SteelersMongol
08-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the photos.