PDA

View Full Version : happy b-day Tha Rock!

tony hipchest
08-29-2007, 09:53 PM
???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ :party:.....??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›?:jammin:

?—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ? ”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???ˆ ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š????›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—? ?œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???„ :cheers:. ?œ‹?™??…???”???€?????›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ?? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? Š??‰?›. raydahz will go 10-6 :blah:??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? Š??„?œ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ ?” ???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€??‹? ™??…???”???€??????›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ? ?Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?

:chuckle:

SteelCityMan786
08-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Looks like it got ate up.

Happy Birthday.

tony hipchest
08-29-2007, 09:58 PM
:toofunny:

WHOOOOOSH!

fansince'76
08-29-2007, 10:01 PM
I echo that sentiment....

http://www.tarotmania.co.uk/images/whoosh.gif

:toofunny:

HometownGal
08-29-2007, 10:25 PM
http://www.bbea.ws/WHOOSH2.gif

tony hipchest
08-29-2007, 11:32 PM
i guess not too many remember Tha Rock (although im sure silver n black and boLT fan do).

his gobbledygook posts were always fun and never had one scratching their head :huh: :busted:

daaaaaaaah raaaaaayyydaaaaaaaahz! (fo all da new members jus do a serch kwik and read a posts)....

. "raydaz win 10- and kick 6 ur buts"

CantStop85
08-29-2007, 11:45 PM
ADASD F JASIODJ OIAJD A *# J@#IO J#* KLAWJ *A(SD U#J$R ()#U IOU@() )(U ()#U$JIO J)(#U IOJ #*( U(#) ()#U ()#$U IOW JFSDKLFH ()#$U KSDMF)( RUIJW# JDFOI U)(#$JP JKMO#U IF ()U) F*(EIKOPI)_W#(IJKOIF)(()R# )(#UI( ) I()#R #WJI() JKLDSJ FNJKSND F)(A ()#( ()OM LKFJSD

Translation: Happy Birthday, Tha Rock

83-Steelers-43
08-30-2007, 09:50 AM
:whistle: Memory, all alone in the moonlight
I can dream of the old days
Life was beautiful then.............

Your kidding me right jordan is just waiting for his chance I agree jerome is good but in time lamont will be better.

your guys running game is pretty solid no doubt about that, the only question will be the WR corps Hines will be goos as usual but plexico is gone and he was starting over antwan randle el s0o there...

Personally I hate holdouts they suck you never no whats going to happen.

Tomlinson sucks just like his gay ass team they will not have another year like that.

All I have to say is his seasons with the raiders will only tell, a curse on raider Rbs no way dont forget BO and Nopleon kaufman.

The guy is capble of bieng the evry down game im sure just watch how intense his style is but only the season will tell.

fa show wit it!!!

Happy B-day ThaRock. Enjoy and be safe.

CantStop85
08-30-2007, 12:43 PM
:whistle: Memory, all alone in the moonlight
I can dream of the old days
Life was beautiful then.............

Happy B-day ThaRock. Enjoy and be safe.

The only thing more intriguing than Tha Rock's posts was the occassional argument between him and Koopa.