PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Steeler fan checkin in - Eh

CanadianSteel
08-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Hi eveyone, :wave:

Came acroos the "Fever" site and quite enjoyed reading the posts and decided to join.
Have read and posted pn other Steeler message boards and many are very negative and turn into rants and constant arguments on every post !

Bit about myself,
Live in the Torornto area and Consider myself the biggest Steeler fan up North although there are many up here. My dog's name is Steeler (wife wouldn't let me name my son Steel) and have Steeler plates on the car and have been bleeding black and gold since I was a youngster, 8 or so.
Coming down for the Browns/Steeler Game in November and looking to share/ trade some of the fine Canadian beer I will be bringing with me for some Iron city.

Been to sevral Steeler games in Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit and the Burgh. Haven,t been to Heinz since 2002 so looking forward to it.

Look forward to chatting - and oh ya - my spelling / typing really sucks sometimes.

steelersfanmx
08-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi CananidianSteel!!!:cheers:
Welcome to SF...:tt02:

SteelersMongol
08-30-2007, 01:17 AM
Welcome and enjoy!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Welcome.

Aussie_steeler
08-30-2007, 07:29 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard.

Great bio. You sound like a serious fan and I love the dogs name. Sorry you didnt get your way with your son. The number plates sound awesome

You will enjoy this forum. Have fun posting

fansince'76
08-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Welcome to the board, CanadianSteel! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

The Duke
08-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Hey there, Welcome

Big Ben 33
09-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the site.

Here we go Steelers Here we go :tt02: