PDA

View Full Version : NFL AD Campaign

verks36
08-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Ok so since the NFL has been getting so much bad publicity aka vick, tank, briggs, pacman and basically the whole Bengals team. They are going to start an ad campaign featuring 6 players who resumble the true NFL player that doesnt get on TV because he is behind bars. They are suppposed to be the NFL model players. So i guess its a good idea righttttt......

NO but their is a catch. Out of the 6 players 3 of them are BROWNS what. Why why why the browns one player is stretching it but why 3 from a team that has done nothing recently and has been on the bottom of their division every year.:sign03::sign03::sign03:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/08/30/after-pacman-and-michael-vick-nfl-accentuates-the-positive-in-n/

MACH1
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
Its all about the nfl's image not the players team record.

Preacher
08-31-2007, 12:05 AM

Yeah...

but don't you want people to actually be able to recognize the player... Or even recognize the team he plays on???

verks36
08-31-2007, 12:10 AM

Ya the nfl's image the pick three players from the most boring team in all of football.
Plus 3 players from the browns most of the nfl fans cant even name 3 players on the browns.

Here are my guess for the three

1. willie mcginest (officially already publicly announced)
2. Brady Quinn ( repping the rookies)
3. Braylon Edwards

RoethlisBURGHer
08-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Edwards isn't the best pick for the Browns though.

I could see them going with Joe Jurevicius instad,plus he's more reconizable.

Atlanta Dan
08-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Ya the nfl's image the pick three players from the most boring team in all of football.
Plus 3 players from the browns most of the nfl fans cant even name 3 players on the browns.

Here are my guess for the three

1. willie mcginest (officially already publicly announced)
2. Brady Quinn ( repping the rookies)
3. Braylon Edwards

You guessed right on Brady - no better rookie for the NFL to pick to rehab the spoiled jock image than a narcissistic hype machine who charges $75 minimum for his autograph and had an acrimonious holdout.

verks36
08-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Edwards isn't the best pick for the Browns though.

I could see them going with Joe Jurevicius instad,plus he's more reconizable.

IDK know about edwards but it just goes to show three players is a stretch on the browns. If we have to stoop alll the way down to Joe Jurevicius.

meanjoecoop
08-31-2007, 02:00 PM
Out of the 6 players 3 of them are BROWNS what. Why why why the browns one player is stretching it but why 3 from a team that has done nothing recently and has been on the bottom of their division every year.:sign03::sign03::sign03:

This ad screams: "Good guys finish last". :flap: