PDA

View Full Version : O Line

7/39/43
08-31-2007, 07:56 AM
Where was it ? seen very little to impress me yet about protection

delhess
08-31-2007, 08:38 AM
last night watching the game i thought the same thiing. we look to have a very balanced team otherwise. ben is making throws, are running game looks pretty good, washington and holmes makiing great catches, defense looks great. the one dark spot has been the o- line.

7/39/43
08-31-2007, 08:46 AM
I know it is preseason but all the rotating of players try new positions there has been no consistency at all heck even the better players are getting whooped up on. or is Faneca just playing enough to get through it. Starks is a joke lately. still not sure about the centers maybe they ought to try Warren there

snowman79
08-31-2007, 09:41 AM
Know what you mean guys managed to see some game film over here and the "O" line to me just about coped with what was thrown at them but the tempo will be up a few notches by the time the season starts. I know that we need to bleed rookies in to the set up but i have read a lot of reports on Jason Capizzi and i think if called upon even in his first NFL season he could do a job for us.
But hey lets all get behind the big O line we need them to work together otherwise
nothing on offense will work.

Still looking forward to the big kick off !

C'mon the big O LINE !!!

Here we go steelers here we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelwolf21
08-31-2007, 12:30 PM
I thought Colon looked petty good in the highlights that of the Eagles/Steelers game I got to see. He certainly manhandled Kearse, who is nowhere near the powerhouse he used to be but still a top half pass rusher. Of course the trouble with highlights is they are the plays where the Steelers did something, I don't know if he screwed up on plays that didn't make the reel...

The Duke
08-31-2007, 11:21 PM
I thought Colon looked petty good in the highlights that of the Eagles/Steelers game I got to see. He certainly manhandled Kearse, who is nowhere near the powerhouse he used to be but still a top half pass rusher. Of course the trouble with highlights is they are the plays where the Steelers did something, I don't know if he screwed up on plays that didn't make the reel...

Yes, Colon did good and I expect him to become the starter. Kearse had no chance against him, I just can't wait to see him against the ravens