PDA

View Full Version : Hello..........again !!

UK CANDY BEE
08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
I would have preferred to change my user name to my usual BuckeyeDan, but I saw no way to do that.

However, those of you who were on hand during late December of 2005 are likely to remember me quite well !!

Now before any of you go getting the wrong idea.........or perhaps the right one........ I'll make this new beginning crystal clear !!!

I have returned to discuss the week one matchup.

I have no interest in rehashing old business, but will gladly do so if that is the direction in which you want to travel.

So I leave the course of my latest foray into your world in your hands !!

If you will notice..........even my new avatar is a white flag, the flag of truce, although of course, it does have a Browns logo on it !!

I will now adjourn to the proper forum to discuss the game...........

HometownGal
08-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Welcome back......I think. :wink02:

Hey - as long as you follow the rules and are here to discuss your team and ours without stirring the poo outside of the BF, I'll have no problem with you.

P.S. Wipe your feet, please. We don't want Brown stains on our cyber carpet. :flap:

UK CANDY BEE
08-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Welcome back......I think. :wink02:

Thank you.......I hope :smile:

Hey - as long as you follow the rules and are here to discuss your team and ours without stirring the poo outside of the BF, I'll have no problem with you.

I never broke any of the rules before........so I see no need to start now !!

As for the Blast Furnace........ I am not interested n that forum this time, but will gladly venture there if..........hmmm..........invited ??

P.S. Wipe your feet, please. We don't want Brown stains on our cyber carpet. :flap:

Hey........now fair is fair........if I can endure the Piss & Black I get on my monitor from this site, then you can put up with a little Brown & Orange I may track in........:jammin:

http://www.browns247.com/4ums/style_emoticons/default/th_browns_icon.gif

fansince'76
08-31-2007, 04:58 PM
Welcome back. Like HTG said, if you feel like talking smack, please keep it in the Blast Furnace. Keep it respectful everywhere else, and we'll have no problem with you.

HometownGal
08-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Thank you.......I hope :smile:

I never broke any of the rules before........so I see no need to start now !!

As for the Blast Furnace........ I am not interested n that forum this time, but will gladly venture there if..........hmmm..........invited ??

Hey........now fair is fair........if I can endure the Piss & Black I get on my monitor from this site, then you can put up with a little Brown & Orange I may track in........:jammin:

http://www.browns247.com/4ums/style_emoticons/default/th_browns_icon.gif

Holy moly - a Browns fan with a sense of humor! :cheers: So - why did you change your User Name? Just curious.

UK CANDY BEE
08-31-2007, 10:41 PM
Holy moly - a Browns fan with a sense of humor! :cheers: So - why did you change your User Name? Just curious.

I never actually CHANGED it......... for I don't think I ever registered here as BuckeyeDan.

Back in Dec 05, when I first came here, I had been hearing all these stories about folks with Browns related usernames not even getting a toe in the door before they were banned.

As BuckeyeDan, I am moderately well known around various Browns fan sites, so I came up with the anagram UK CANDY BEE, and did not get banned.

At the time, I was the sole Browns fan roaming these forums and ............uhhh........interacting (yeah, that's a good term for it) with you Whizz & Black clad folks !!

........the rest is...........history ??

SteelCityMan786
08-31-2007, 11:17 PM
Welcome back. Just keep it under control. You can actually change your name. You just have to send a PM to mike and he can do it.

UK CANDY BEE
09-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Welcome back. Just keep it under control. You can actually change your name. You just have to send a PM to mike and he can do it.

Thanks....... I will if you all will......fair enough ??

I assume Mike is one of the admins, right ??

So.....is his username Mike, or something else I can find so I can PM him ??

I sent an email requesting the change to the admin addy that sent me the confirmation/verification email after I changed my email address connected to this site............ maybe that will work.

CB1977
09-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi UK Candy (Dan) Bee...It's the "Brat". Good to see you made it over here too! I promised everyone here that I was here to talk football and I've been well received, so far.
I'll keep my promise and be nice, unless provoked....but so far, it's been good.

Talk to ya later..........

ShutDown24
09-06-2007, 12:51 PM
WTF is with this Cleveland invasion? When we play people we ussually get one or two fans of the team to discuss the matchup with but... There are like four Browns "fans" here all of a sudden lol... Welcome, good luck :)

CB1977
09-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey ShutDown...your board has never looked better with us here!!! LOL

Good luck to you guys too!!!!

HometownGal
09-06-2007, 01:27 PM
WTF is with this Cleveland invasion? When we play people we ussually get one or two fans of the team to discuss the matchup with but... There are like four Browns "fans" here all of a sudden lol... Welcome, good luck :)

I don't mind Browns fans all that much. More work for us, though - the more Browns fans here, the more crow we have to cook up for them to eat on Sunday night. :chuckle:

http://www.attensa.com/blogs/attensa/WindowsLiveWriter/BadgeredintoBadges_10C02/eating%20crow.jpg

ShutDown24
09-06-2007, 01:30 PM
It looks better every time someone from another team joins just because of the different opinions we get...

Just don't keep insisting Bodden was being profiled lol :P

I think the Browns could win a few games this year when Quinn gets in... (Hopefully) looking at the schedule right now I am seeing five or six wins and if everything goes well probably .500 next seasons... I hope so... If the Browns would become an average team this season, the AFCN would get a lot tougher... And they are going in the right direction so... Just try and keep K2 healthy... Teach Edwards to run a little faster... Revive Jamal... Punish Bodden... Help Wimbley prove he is worth that pick and... You can do it lol... You do those things and you have the chance to be better than the Bengals in a couple of years... I would like to see that :)

HTG, that's if they come back after the loss lol... It seems like a couple of these guys might actually do that though... That would be a nice surprise :D

CB1977
09-06-2007, 02:51 PM
HTG, that's if they come back after the loss lol... It seems like a couple of these guys might actually do that though... That would be a nice surprise :D

I'll be back. You guys have been pretty nice, so far........

BTW, HometownGal..save that pic for when the Browns and Steelers beat Baltimore. K? :thumbsup:

SteelersMongol
09-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Welcome and enjoy the site

TroysBadDawg
09-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Hey Brat and Dan, HometownGirl already don't like me. Talking dirt about our boys when I came here to talk about the avatar bet.

For the shame of it all.

WAY TO GO BROWNIES WAY TO GO WOOF WOOF

GO BROWNS

SteelCityMan786
09-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Thanks....... I will if you all will......fair enough ??

I assume Mike is one of the admins, right ??

So.....is his username Mike, or something else I can find so I can PM him ??

I sent an email requesting the change to the admin addy that sent me the confirmation/verification email after I changed my email address connected to this site............ maybe that will work.

Yep we will. If you don't stir shit against other users, we won't back to you

Yes Mike is our admin. Our only one. He's SteelersFever.

SteelCityMan786
09-06-2007, 08:37 PM

It happens with every team we play. We get a lot of those fans. And we welcome them as long as they follow the rules.

mcScott
09-06-2007, 11:43 PM
HAH Not only do the Browns have better beer we have a better board too!!! and I can't wait till Sunday when the terrible towls become the CRYING towels GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK CANDY BEE
09-07-2007, 01:10 PM
You banned McScott for THAT ??

I certainly hope I come across a better example of a bannable (probably not really word) offense that that post from McScott !!!

.......are you guys starting to do the "ban 'em the moment they stick a toe in the door" thing again ??

ShutDown24
09-07-2007, 01:18 PM
You haven't read everything that McScott wrote UK. Take a look around and you will find more than a few bannable (not sure either lol) offenses.

TroysBadDawg
09-07-2007, 03:28 PM
he said he was scared they would ban him and he didn't like Iron city beer.

ShutDown24
09-07-2007, 03:48 PM
I am assuming you logged into everyone on this boards accounts and checked their Pms too huh?

Big Ben 33
09-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the site.

Here we go Steelers Here we go :tt02: