PDA

View Full Version : HEY LITP, I'VE HONORED OUR BET

touchdownward
09-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Blast you Redcoat:flap:, Dallas Baker was on the cut list today, so I honored our bet by donating to Steelersfever. :cheers:

I know our bet was for $5.00, but I decided to double it, due to my bold prediction. :egg:

I'm just glad we didn't bet in pounds. :wink02:

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Blast you Redcoat:flap:, Dallas Baker was on the cut list today, so I honored our bet by donating to Steelersfever. :cheers:

I know our bet was for $5.00, but I decided to double it, due to my bold prediction. :egg:

I'm just glad we didn't bet in pounds. :wink02:

You da man TDW!

Thanks for taking the bet in the spirit it was offered....if you get the urge to make a bet again (on anything football) give me a shout.

:cheers:

stlrtruck
09-02-2007, 08:29 PM
How about that Brady's next child will be named David Oscar Lionel Phillip Henry Ian Nathaniel Samuel (Dolphins) (LOL)

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 10:38 PM
How about that Brady's next child will be named David Oscar Lionel Phillip Henry Ian Nathaniel Samuel (Dolphins) (LOL)

Heh heh.

Im glad to say I started reading the first letters of the names before I got to the 'spoiler' at the end..I guess I just know you too well :toofunny:

SteelersMongol
09-02-2007, 11:10 PM

:toofunny: