PDA

View Full Version : steelers better not let chad johnson do that...

tony hipchest
09-26-2005, 05:30 PM
"lord of the rings" dance while playing us cause i actually chuckled. he spent way, way, way, too much time practicing that.

Koopa
09-26-2005, 05:36 PM
lol, i just saw that before sportscenter went to commercial, i like wrs like that, that was a funny dance

SteelZeal
09-26-2005, 06:30 PM
I love Chad Johnson. He talks and backs it up, and he's pure comedy.

clevestinks
09-26-2005, 06:37 PM
We better worry about Chad a little. He is big and physical. And we dont cover so well.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Chad is probably a top 5 WR in the league, if not top 5, then top 10 easy. he'll be a challenge..but we know the bengals all to well, we'll bring it !!! :boxing:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-26-2005, 06:43 PM
i would love to have someone like chad on our team....I thought it was going to be Plex, but he was never very consistent..
we just have to pressure Carson and we dont have to worry about him hurting us

BengalBrian
09-26-2005, 06:59 PM
He did have that dance down pretty damn good... You know he had to have practiced that all week.. lol

Koopa
09-26-2005, 07:02 PM
my favorite of his was the please do not fine me sign or atleast that's what i think it said. the nfl is to strict they don't let no one have fun anymore that's why i like chad he has fun and don't give a shit. he is definitly top five wr in this league

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-27-2005, 03:41 PM
I do like chad johnson. Cool character who brings it every week with humor. Kind of like how Hines smiles every time he gets hit or lays a hit. Good charactered player. But we will have to double team that kid when we play them.

tony hipchest
09-27-2005, 05:24 PM
i was cracking up at chads little chart in the locker. quote of the year from him was "smoot.......lets go" after saying he didnt know if he could talk trash. but that dance was rediculous!!! id hate to be forced to laugh if he did that in the steelers endzone. you know t.o. was giving him props on that one! hes definitely earning a buck providing entertainment and backing up his talk. he already said no one on the steelers can cover him so we will see.

bengalsfan21
09-27-2005, 06:27 PM
I do like chad johnson. Cool character who brings it every week with humor. Kind of like how Hines smiles every time he gets hit or lays a hit. Good charactered player. But we will have to double team that kid when we play them.

You think it is wise to double him.....Like mentioned above you guys don't cover all that well and he is not the only recieving threat there is....Housh is there also and Henry or Washington which ever one is in..........But that dance is wicked, I watched it 10 times probably.

stand undefeated
09-27-2005, 06:28 PM
That dance was freakin hilarious... A+

I.C. Lights
09-27-2005, 06:51 PM
You think it is wise to double him.....Like mentioned above you guys don't cover all that well and he is not the only recieving threat there is....Housh is there also and Henry or Washington which ever one is in..........But that dance is wicked, I watched it 10 times probably.

Housh is definitely a threat...I remember watching him when he was at Oregon St. wondering which performance-enhancing drug(s) he was taking (completely blood-shot eyes and zombie stare). Is he still like that?

bengalsfan21
09-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Housh is definitely a threat...I remember watching him when he was at Oregon St. wondering which performance-enhancing drug(s) he was taking (completely blood-shot eyes and zombie stare). Is he still like that?

I believe so, Chad has more dropped passes then him, I think he uses glue on his hands :grin:

BengalBrian
10-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Very cool to see you all (most of you anyway) respectin CJ... Thats why I like you guys..

Although...

His cpr on the football last night was stupid... He said he has something to top it all.. It was kinda dorky imo :)