PDA

View Full Version : Who Dey Burger...

meanjoecoop
09-02-2007, 10:30 AM
:yuck:
Yes, a meal fit for a pro-bowl player.
(But not quite up to a Super Bowl Champions standards).

The Who Dey burger does its best to bring out the true Bengals fan in you!!!

Its overall bland taste will remind you of the boring and monotonous seasons the Bengals consistently have.

The under cooked burger is like most of the Bengals fan base. Its wounds are still too fresh from the Steel blade that cut it down.

The melted cheese will remind you of Carson Palmer. It would be better served with a large glass of ?whine?.

The Mushrooms are a lot like Marvin Lewis. Kept in the dark and fed a bunch of crap by his players.

The huge over sized bun is like Chad Johnson?s ego. At first it looks impressive but really it?s just a high calorie filler.

In the end the potent odor of the onions will make you cry like a missed Shayne Graham field goal.
:yuck:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/whodey-burger-1.jpg

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Shouldn't that be a Schedule 'Cupcake' ?

stillers4me
09-02-2007, 10:38 AM
LOL!! A friend of mine went into Wendy's and ordered a "We Dey" burger and the kid at the cash register didn't even blink.........order up!!!!!!!!!! :sofunny:

The Duke
09-02-2007, 12:51 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/whodey-burger-1.jpg

That's CJ's future, he will eat and eat this burgers on january and february watching the steelers in the playoffs

TroysBadDawg
09-10-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm not even going to turn on the television next Sunday, talk about a bad game, they have no defense, and we have no offense. Oh wait I didn't say that. A Steeler fan made me say that.

fansince'76
09-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Don't let Big Snack see that ad - he may turn on us! :toofunny:

CantStop85
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm not even going to turn on the television next Sunday, talk about a bad game, they have no defense, and we have no offense.
and no defense, and no special teams, and no head coach.

:flap:

HometownGal
09-10-2007, 05:20 PM

Add in no balls and that sounds just like the Bungles. :flap:

fansince'76
09-11-2007, 09:18 AM

Look who's talking.