PDA

View Full Version : Richard Seymour out 6 weeks

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 11:26 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8020153f&template=without-video&confirm=true

Patriots place Seymour on PUP list, cut Testaverde
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots activated tight end David Thomas off the physically unable to perform list and released 21 players Saturday, including quarterback Vinny Testaverde, who at 43 would have been entering his 21st season in the NFL.

New England also placed defensive lineman Richard Seymour on the physically unable list. He is out for a minimum of six weeks.

dang. there hasnt even been any time for moss or stallworth to pull a hammy yet. i have a feeling the "old age" flue may be striking their locker room at halftime, much sooner than in the AFCC game.

so i guess kimo VO will be a patriot then?

rog
09-02-2007, 11:40 AM
With Seymore (6 weeks) and Harrison (4 weeks) out the first month of the season could get a bit rough for their D.

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 11:47 AM
I keep saying... The Pats are gonna bomb... No one seems to believe me but I really believe this...

Atlanta Dan
09-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Rust never sleeps - veteran teams can get real old real fast

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I keep saying... The Pats are gonna bomb... No one seems to believe me but I really believe this...

Right-o.

Define 'bomb' - then we can have a bet.

My guess is you'll chicken out.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Its bad news for sure, but for those who are confused about what consitutes 'old age' - Seymour is 27 years old.

The D-line has plenty of young talent and depth.

FOOTEupyourarse
09-02-2007, 11:55 AM
im thinking maybe rodney will slip seymore a little HGH and he will recover quicker. without the COMPETITIVE EDGE of course!

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Rust never sleeps - veteran teams can get real old real fastbut i thought the annointing oil prevents rust. they can still get a bit younger with the addition of kimo. while theyre at it, they might wanna hire the steelers fired team doctor. and inquire about that old box full of duce staleys sweats.

rog
09-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Its bad news for sure, but for those who are confused about what consitutes 'old age' - Seymour is 27 years old.

The D-line has plenty of young talent and depth.

The D-line might be young but the truth is their LB are getting very old. It doesn't really matter how old Seymore is anyway having a player like him out for 6 weeks would be hard for any team.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 12:00 PM
The D-line might be young but the truth is their LB are getting very old. It doesn't really matter how old Seymore is anyway having a player like him out for 6 weeks would be hard for any team.

OK. Its Seymour.

I dont dispute that he will be missed - he is the best 3-4 DE in the game - but I fail to see how having old LBers (again no dispute here) could possibly relevant to an injury to a 27 year old DE?

Thats my point.

Atlanta Dan
09-02-2007, 12:10 PM
OK. Its Seymour.

I dont dispute that he will be missed - he is the best 3-4 DE in the game - but I fail to see how having old LBers (again no dispute here) could possibly relevant to an injury to a 27 year old DE?

Thats my point.

You keep throwing out his age of 27 as if he is practicing law or investment banking - wear and tear on the knees of linemen carrying serious weight can erode skills fairly significantly while a player is still in his mid to late - 20s.

Belichick may correctly assume it is all about the playoffs (which the Pats obviously are going to make given the level of competition in their division) and that having Seymour good to go in January is all that matters, but given that the D was the problem in the playoffs last season having your best lineman out the first 6 weeks of the season has to be at least a minor cause of concern even in that best of all possible worlds that exists in Foxborough.

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 12:11 PM
i think the point is the patriot "superstars" are already dropping flies and the most injury prone ones havent even taken the field.

everyone needs to put away the annointing oil.

rog
09-02-2007, 12:12 PM
OK. Its Seymour.

Thats my point.

O.k. so I have no problem admitting to not being a good speller. The age of the Pats LB have nothing to do with anyone getting injured. I was not trying to make a connection between the two. What I was trying to say was with the age of the LB the possibility that they may not be as good as they have in the past could hurt and when you add in that Seymour will miss 6 weeks and Harrison out 4 weeks the first month or so could be a little harder than expected.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 12:15 PM
You keep throwing out his age of 27 as if he is practicing law or investment banking - wear and tear on the knees of linemen carrying serious weight can erode skills fairly significantly while a player is still in his mid to late - 20s.

Belichick may correctly assume it is all about the playoffs (which the Pats obviously are going to make given the level of competition in their division) and that having Seymour good to go in January is all that matters, but given that the D was the problem in the playoffs last season having your best lineman out the first 6 weeks of the season has to be at least a minor cause of concern even in that best of all possible worlds that exists in Foxborough.

Casey Hampton - 29
Chris Hoke - 31
Brett Keisel - 28
Travis Kirschke - 32
Aaron Smith - 31.

I'd take a closer look at the Steelers D-line before labelling the Patriots as 'old' or whatever it was you were attempting to do.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 12:18 PM
O.k. so I have no problem admitting to not being a good speller. The age of the Pats LB have nothing to do with anyone getting injured. I was not trying to make a connection between the two. What I was trying to say was with the age of the LB the possibility that they may not be as good as they have in the past could hurt and when you add in that Seymour will miss 6 weeks and Harrison out 4 weeks the first month or so could be a little harder than expected.

Its just a bug bear of mine - getting a players name wrong (and Seymour gets this worse than most) when its already there in the title..even the OP couldn't manage to spell it correctly two consecutive posts :wink02:

Anyhow, I agree that the combined losses will definitely hurt - we will lose performance, that is absolutely guaranteed.... I just hope we can scheme and play well enough in other areas to counteract thise two losses.

Another poster PM'ed me on this subject before the thread went up and I totally agreed that those losses would hurt.

rog
09-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Its just a bug bear of mine - getting a players name wrong (and Seymour gets this worse than most) when its already there in the title..even the OP couldn't manage to spell it correctly two consecutive posts :wink02:

Anyhow, I agree that the combined losses will definitely hurt - we will lose performance, that is absolutely guaranteed.... I just hope we can scheme and play well enough in other areas to counteract thise two losses.

Another poster PM'ed me on this subject before the thread went up and I totally agreed that those losses would hurt.

Some people just like to talk trash instead of actually talk about football. I like seeing teams compete at their best, I know fans that hope for injuries and guys missing time like this just to hope for an edge for their favorite teams.

Atlanta Dan
09-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Casey Hampton - 29
Chris Hoke - 31
Brett Keisel - 28
Travis Kirschke - 32
Aaron Smith - 31.

I'd take a closer look at the Steelers D-line before labelling the Patriots as 'old' or whatever it was you were attempting to do.

Please refer me to where I said the Steelers D-line was "young" or younger than the Patriots..

What I said was that a 27 year old lineman with a history of injuries who is unable to play the first 6 games of the season because he has not recovered from offseason knee surgery has to be a point of concern and further noted that players with significant knee injuries can often have their skills erode in their mid-20s. If Casey Hampton had not been able to play the first six games of the 2005 season after his 2004 knee injury I would have been very concerned even though he was 27 at the time.

If this board can provide a crayon font I will use it the next time I have the audacity to claim the Pats are not the bestest most wonderfulest team of all time and that not all news about the Pats is good news:smile:

Nothing lasts forever

NM

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Please refer me to where I said the Steelers D-line was "young" or younger than the Patriots..

What I said was that a 27 year old lineman with a history of injuries who is unable to play the first 6 games of the season because he has not recovered from offseason knee surgery has to be a point of concern and further noted that players with significant knee injuries can often have their skills erode in their mid-20s. If Casey Hampton had not been able to play the first six games of the 2005 season after his 2004 knee injury I would have been very concerned even though he was 27 at the time.

If this board can provide a crayon font I will use it the next time I have the audacity to claim the Pats are not the bestest most wonderfulest team of all time and that not all news about the Pats is good news:smile:

Nothing lasts forever

NM

Im simply highlighting the ridiculous nature of your criticism.

No mention of injury history here..or did you use 'invisible crayon' for that part?

You point was D-line players in their mid-to-late 20's are prone to injury - what then of the late 20 to 30 somethings that the Steelers sport?

If a Falcons fan came in here and attempted to criticise the Steelers QB situation - I expect that comparisons with the Atlanta QB situation to be forthcoming within seconds....its natural to make a comparison.

And I have admitted (more than once, now) that the Patriots will really miss those guys - I just don't buy into the sky is falling theory (probably a convenient one) because of some inevitable losses.

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Im simply highlighting the ridiculous nature of your criticism.
.i dont see any critisizm.
and i dont think its unfair to assume players like moss, stallworth, harrison, seau, seymour are all gonna miss significant time due to injury.

if all the sports media feels its safe to assume all these stars and free agent aquisitions make them a shoo-in for the superbowl, it is just as fair to assume all these free agents and aging veterans will break down and not even be available for the playoffs.

i mean if joey porter hit the wall at age 30 isnt it safe to assume the same can happen to colvin, thomas, bruschi, vrabel?

i understand the patriots have purchased the rights to be atop all the power rankings. no media outlet has the balls to drop them and and say "free agent signings will backfire and old age and injuries will rear its ugly head".

dick and rod may just be the tip of the iceberg.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 01:16 PM
i dont see any critisizm.
and i dont think its unfair to assume players like moss, stallworth, harrison, seau, seymour are all gonna miss significant time due to injury.

if all the sports media feels its safe to assume all these stars and free agent aquisitions make them a shoo-in for the superbowl, it is just as fair to assume all these free agents and aging veterans will break down and not even be available for the playoffs.

i mean if joey porter hit the wall at age 30 isnt it safe to assume the same can happen to colvin, thomas, bruschi, vrabel?

i understand the patriots have purchased the rights to be atop all the power rankings. no media outlet has the balls to drop them and and say "free agent signings will backfire and old age and injuries will rear its ugly head".

dick and rod may just be the tip of the iceberg.

I won't diagree with those points on the whole.

Not many credible members of the media (yup...those two) think any team is a so-called shoo-in for the SB - its just another strawman argument constructed by people looking for a reason to rag on the Patriots.

Sure they are the favorites...but 'shoo-in' - sorry thats the result of an overactive imagination.

For (hopefully) the last time..... I have never disputed that our LBers are a very talented but old group, and I have definite concerns about the depth behind them - but every teams has veteran players they they hope wont get injured.

Young teams tend to run round like headless chickens....but they get to do it for 16 games.

Why the Patriots should be downgraded when its an issue every team has to deal with is beyond me.

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 01:27 PM
27 isn't exactley young for a lineman LITP...

I won't chicken out because it's going to happen. Super Bowl or bust for Pats this year according to everyone and TBH... On PAPER they arn't even the best team in the AFC... The problem is, no one can seem to look past the new Colts flashyness of the team.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 01:47 PM
27 isn't exactley young for a lineman LITP...

I won't chicken out because it's going to happen. Super Bowl or bust for Pats this year according to everyone and TBH... On PAPER they arn't even the best team in the AFC... The problem is, no one can seem to look past the new Colts flashyness of the team.

I hope you aren't trying to weasel out of your 'prediction' by trying to make out that 'bombing' is not winning the Superbowl.

i'll ask again - define bombing - how bad will it get for the Patriots....then we can make a bet with the proceeds going to the forum.....

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Why the Patriots should be downgraded when its an issue every team has to deal with is beyond me.i think it should be subjectively balanced. for instance, if one looks at moss' history of greatness as a reason to upgrade the patriots, they must also take into account moss' penchant for having hammy issues.

every team faces the random injuries, old or young. however some teams have more injury issues that could be a concern. other than random injuries that can happen to any steeler player, my main concern is ben with his constantly getting beat up and troy with his concussions and shoulder. now that haynes and duce are gone, i think most of our issues that we have with injury are gone too.

it just seems to me that the patriots have alot of lingering question marks going into the season. was there any indication that richard was gonna be possibly sidelined? it seemed to come out of the blue. i didnt follow the pats media too closely, and never heard any rumors that his rehab wasnt on schedule.

it makes me wonder if the health of maroney is just a smokescreen.

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Less than ten wins for a team that is considered by everyone, undeservedly so, the favorite is more than generous as far as bombing is concerned. Position by posistion with the expectilon of Brady they are outmatched by many teams.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 02:00 PM
i think it should be subjectively balanced. for instance, if one looks at moss' history of greatness as a reason to upgrade the patriots, they must also take into account moss' penchant for having hammy issues.

every team faces the random injuries, old or young. however some teams have more injury issues that could be a concern. other than random injuries that can happen to any steeler player, my main concern is ben with his constantly getting beat up and troy with his concussions and shoulder. now that haynes and duce are gone, i think most of our issues that we have with injury are gone too.

it just seems to me that the patriots have alot of lingering question marks going into the season. was there any indication that richard was gonna be possibly sidelined? it seemed to come out of the blue. i didnt follow the pats media too closely, and never heard any rumors that his rehab wasnt on schedule.

it makes me wonder if the health of maroney is just a smokescreen.

No-one really thought that Seymour would end up on PUP - I thought he may miss the first game going on what I heard on the Patriots forum.

Maroney looked completely comfortable - he was given a large 1st half workload against a hard hitting Panthers D and seemed to hit his stride.

Could he have a relapse? Certainly.

He never took the whole workload at Minny, but then again RB's that do - you often hear how they 'too many miles on the clock' before they even reach the NFL - so its 6 of one, half a dozen of other, really.

Sammy Morris looked pretty good, he fights hard for every yard and keeps his legs pumping during contact (something I hope Maroney improves this year) - so I expect him to take some of the load along with Faulk and Heath Evans.

As far as Moss goes, I rarely read an article about the move without having to hear about his suspect temperament or tight hammy's - I don't think anyone is trying to make out that this guy is going to transform the Patriots offense.

Possibly the most important offseason acquisition was Welker, we get stronger and the Dolphins (who always play us hard..damn them) get weaker.

For me the Stallworth and Moss moves have nothing but question marks at this point...the answers will only become evident as we move through the season.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Less than ten wins for a team that is considered by everyone, undeservedly so, the favorite is more than generous as far as bombing is concerned. Position by posistion with the expectilon of Brady they are outmatched by many teams.

Ok. Cool.

So you get 9 wins and everything below, i'll take 10 wins and above?

$10 donation to the forum by the loser?

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Hmmm... Considering I never wanted to place a bet... How about the winner donates 4 games worth of HGH to SteelersFever?

I am just saying my opinion. That is something you do in every post including negatives about the Steeler which most people here don't take offense to... But whenever someone says something about the downfalling Pats you go overboard defending it. Why it gotta be like that? Is that why you lost mod?

Honestly tough if I had the $ to spare I would take the bet because no matter who donates to SF everyones a winner :)

HometownGal
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Hmmm... Considering I never wanted to place a bet... How about the winner donates 4 games worth of HGH to SteelersFever?

I am just saying my opinion. That is something you do in every post including negatives about the Steeler which most people here don't take offense to... But whenever someone says something about the downfalling Pats you go overboard defending it. Why it gotta be like that? Is that why you lost mod?

Honestly tough if I had the $ to spare I would take the bet because no matter who donates to SF everyones a winner :)

Hey Shut Down - that comment is a little inappropriate and not relevant to the discussion at hand. Let's stay on topic here, k? :wink02:

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Was sincelrey wondering about that... It is off topic but I don't see how it is innapropriote? In any circumstance you are, on these forums, a higher being so I will abide by your wishes. :)

I really see them going about 10 - 6... I don't think getting away from the traditional Steeler like - quite off-season was a good idea... I just don't think it's going to work out. Look at the Skins...

Yeah I saw they put Seymour on PUP...

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 02:31 PM

Overboard?

Hardly.

Sure, I defend points when I think they should be made, you wont hear me complain about Goodell, even though he suspended one of my favorite players and a key part of the Patriots D - mainly because I agree with the suspension.

So you wont take the bet? Not even $5?

I'll make these bets with anyone regarding pretty much any team - only two people have actually agreed to these bets (low value to avoid bad feelings) - both of them lost and one no longer posts here.

Its just a way of saying 'I believe in what I am saying' and not just spouting off the first thing that comes into your head.

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 02:36 PM
I would more than support my feelings if I was working... I had to quit my job last year because while I was getting very good grades in school it was distracting and exhausting to work and do school every single day of the week... Therefore sorry man but I gotta spend my bucks on food... Yeah, even 5 lol... It's tough... I am hoping to get a scholarship (for journalism) so have to focus on nothing else but school and football pretty much right now (thank god for football)...

Sorry about the personnal jump it just seems that almost every post I read of you is defending the Patriots to a fault...

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Possibly the most important offseason acquisition was Welker, we get stronger and the Dolphins (who always play us hard..damn them) get weaker.

For me the Stallworth and Moss moves have nothing but question marks at this point...the answers will only become evident as we move through the season.i agree. he could be what b. stokely was to manning a few years back. and if brady has shown anything its that he will throw to the smartest person who knows the offense and knows how to find the holes in the defense. that person is welker. and the contract they gave him proves that, along with the picks they surrendered.

the 1 year deals they gave the 2 big names, and the fact that no wr's made the list of final cuts shows me the ammount of faith they have. they definitely have hedged their bets and not put all their chickens in 1 offensive basket. im even thinking dillon is on speed dial, incase of rb emergency.

however i have never really been concerned with their offense. and samuel signing could be a saving factor for their defense. so do they go after donovan darius?

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 04:25 PM
I would more than support my feelings if I was working... I had to quit my job last year because while I was getting very good grades in school it was distracting and exhausting to work and do school every single day of the week... Therefore sorry man but I gotta spend my bucks on food... Yeah, even 5 lol... It's tough... I am hoping to get a scholarship (for journalism) so have to focus on nothing else but school and football pretty much right now (thank god for football)...

Sorry about the personnal jump it just seems that almost every post I read of you is defending the Patriots to a fault...

Hey, no problem.

I wish you best if luck with the scholarship in journalism, that would be a hell of job to have I think.

I didn't take anything personally, if you have any questions regadring that matter feel free to PM its no problem at all.

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 04:36 PM
i agree. he could be what b. stokely was to manning a few years back. and if brady has shown anything its that he will throw to the smartest person who knows the offense and knows how to find the holes in the defense. that person is welker. and the contract they gave him proves that, along with the picks they surrendered.

the 1 year deals they gave the 2 big names, and the fact that no wr's made the list of final cuts shows me the ammount of faith they have. they definitely have hedged their bets and not put all their chickens in 1 offensive basket. im even thinking dillon is on speed dial, incase of rb emergency.

however i have never really been concerned with their offense. and samuel signing could be a saving factor for their defense. so do they go after donovan darius?

I always thought we would carry 6 WR's - last years No.1 and No.2 receivers are now sitting at No.4 and No.5 in the depth chart, with Washington thrown in for good measure.

We do alot of multiple WR sets, so 6 seems like a sensible number.

Like most teams we will be greatly affected by losing our No.1 RB, it would be amazing to have Dillon come back in an emergency, thought I doubt he would have the hunger to put his body through the type of punishment his running style generates.

Our situation in the DB's is flexible, we released Artrell Hawkins fairly recently - im not sure if he was snapped up by the Jets or not, but he has always impressed when in the line-up.

Brandon Merriweather has had alot of work at CB in Asante's absence, but he is much happier at free safety.

I don't think we really like safeties that almost exclusively play the run (that would be a fair description of Darius?) - Harrison was/is so special because there probably isn't a strong safety in the NFL outside of Troy who has a better range of pass coverage.

So my guess would be 'no' to Darius.

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey, no problem.

I wish you best if luck with the scholarship in journalism, that would be a hell of job to have I think.

I didn't take anything personally, if you have any questions regadring that matter feel free to PM its no problem at all.

Thanks and yeah... Unless you make it big money is tight as one, especially covering sports but... If it's what you love I think it would be well worth it...

BTW: Didn't catch the PATS last pre-season game... Did Randy play do you know? I am guessing not because if he did I am pretty sure I would have seen highlights of it... Even if they were only short passes or even just running routes...

Livinginthe past
09-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks and yeah... Unless you make it big money is tight as one, especially covering sports but... If it's what you love I think it would be well worth it...

BTW: Didn't catch the PATS last pre-season game... Did Randy play do you know? I am guessing not because if he did I am pretty sure I would have seen highlights of it... Even if they were only short passes or even just running routes...

Nope. Randy hasn't resurfaced since the tweak (at least we all thought it was a tweak) during the very early stages of TC - it was a shame because him and Tom had just begun to build a little chemistry on the field.

Hamstring injuries are so frustrating, but all you can do is resist the temptation to rush him back - he should be looked at as a bonus acquisition - we still have a much improved WR corps compared to last year and we fell just short of the big game.

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 09:57 PM
It's pretty cool when you can say that Randy Moss is a bonus acquisition... I look for Welker to be the biggest factor though even when Moss is healthy... If for the only reason you got Moss and Stallworth is to keep Welker at slot where he excells it's worth it... Jackson seems to be the forgotten man ins this (Chad)... You have some incredible trade bait next year if he steps up his game...

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 10:53 PM
It's pretty cool when you can say that Randy Moss is a bonus acquisition... I look for Welker to be the biggest factor though even when Moss is healthy... If for the only reason you got Moss and Stallworth is to keep Welker at slot where he excells it's worth it... Jackson seems to be the forgotten man ins this (Chad)... You have some incredible trade bait next year if he steps up his game...chad jackson is the forgotten man because i think he has been put on the shelf. im not sure if he is on IR or the PUP so i dont know if he is out of action for 1 year or just 6 weeks. everything ive hear in speculation is that he needs to be shelved for the year to fully rehab and be given a fresh start next season.

what this basically means is he has absolutely no value whatsoever other than to the team who spent a 2nd round pick on him. he is pretty much a bust to this point.

now this dont mean much to the pats cause they gave away a 2nd and 4th rounder for moss and welker and had no problem dumping branch for a 1st. only 2 of their draft picks from 07 made the 53 man roster.

as it is, i think the pats have a whopping 8 wr's under contract-

t. brown
c. jackson
j. gaffney
r. caldwell
r. moss
d. stallworth
w. welker
k. washington

with all the impending defensive woes (suspensions, holdouts, and injuries) i think this is the 1 year where management decided it was best to let brady pretend he was manning or palmer and go out and try to win it all with his arm.

some would say its cutting edge and giving the most weapons to the best qb in the game. others would say its an act of desperation.

ShutDown24
09-02-2007, 11:37 PM
chad jackson is the forgotten man because i think he has been put on the shelf. im not sure if he is on IR or the PUP so i dont know if he is out of action for 1 year or just 6 weeks. everything ive hear in speculation is that he needs to be shelved for the year to fully rehab and be given a fresh start next season.

what this basically means is he has absolutely no value whatsoever other than to the team who spent a 2nd round pick on him. he is pretty much a bust to this point.

now this dont mean much to the pats cause they gave away a 2nd and 4th rounder for moss and welker and had no problem dumping branch for a 1st. only 2 of their draft picks from 07 made the 53 man roster.

as it is, i think the pats have a whopping 8 wr's under contract-

t. brown
c. jackson
j. gaffney
r. caldwell
r. moss
d. stallworth
w. welker
k. washington

with all the impending defensive woes (suspensions, holdouts, and injuries) i think this is the 1 year where management decided it was best to let brady pretend he was manning or palmer and go out and try to win it all with his arm.

some would say its cutting edge and giving the most weapons to the best qb in the game. others would say its an act of desperation.

I will take the latter choice... With two playoff loss years in a row (not bad as far as normal team standards, but horrible for the Pats) I think they view the teams window as closing. Now, that doesn't mean in a year or two they will be under .500 but I think as far as their standards go (Three rings in four years) they are coming to the realization that it can't last forever...

I wouldn't necessarily call it "desperation" as much as trying to make the most of the current opportunity... An opportunity that has a lot left but not as much as it did the past couple of years... Ya know? I think the team is somewhere between breaking out huge and going places never imagined or having the window slammed shut... I don't like all the moves they have made this year for this year but I think once everyone settles in and they weed out the bad, assuming Brady hasn't gone into a coma, they will improve next year and dominate. That is again, assuming everything works to a certain extent this year.