PDA

View Full Version : More Steelers Fever contests in 2007!

SteelersFever
09-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Hey guys, we'll be having a lot more contests this year thanks to some of the advertisers on Steelers Fever. So, if you have any creative contest ideas please let us know so we can start planning. :smile:

Preacher
09-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Hey guys, we'll be having a lot more contests this year thanks to some of the advertisers on Steelers Fever. So, if you have any creative contest ideas please let us know so we can start planning. :smile:

We could have a number of smaller contests...

Total number of rush yards, Willie runs for how many yards, Total yards through the air, total touchdowns, etc. etc.

The winners can be determined with a closest to... with an ultimate winner determined by who was closest all around... extra points going to a winner of a single contest.

Or something like that.

The Duke
09-04-2007, 01:34 AM
Total number of TDs and interceptions by Ben this year. We all know the INTs won't be near 23 again and many people believe Ben can surpass 30 TDs, something no steeler QB has ever done

tony hipchest
09-04-2007, 01:35 AM
how bout the 1st annual "bill cowhers loogie hocking competition"?

the one who can spit a milky loogie the furthest wins?

lol. i would suggest that some prize competitions be restricted to CURRENT and ACTIVE members as opposed to those who just drop in to potentially cash in on a prize.

steelersfanmx
09-04-2007, 01:40 AM

the one who can spit a milky loogie the furthest wins? :sofunny:

steelersfanmx
09-04-2007, 01:41 AM
We could have a number of smaller contests...

Total number of rush yards, Willie runs for how many yards, Total yards through the air, total touchdowns, etc. etc.

The winners can be determined with a closest to... with an ultimate winner determined by who was closest all around... extra points going to a winner of a single contest.

Or something like that.

Good ones preacher!..:thumbsup:

SteelersFever
09-04-2007, 02:05 AM
ol. i would suggest that some prize competitions be restricted to CURRENT and ACTIVE members as opposed to those who just drop in to potentially cash in on a prize.

You thinking about who I'm thinking about? HA! :sofunny:

HometownGal
09-04-2007, 07:12 AM
lol. i would suggest that some prize competitions be restricted to CURRENT and ACTIVE members as opposed to those who just drop in to potentially cash in on a prize.

I agree 100% Tony. :cheers:

How about if we do a weekly NFL Pick 'Em game Mike? Whoever picks the most number of NFL winners right each week (with a tiebreaker question, if needed) wins a small prize. I'd be happy to do the tallying.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-04-2007, 07:32 AM

the one who can spit a milky loogie the furthest wins?

...or a Steeley McBeam "look-a-like" contest!!

HometownGal
09-04-2007, 08:25 AM
We could do a "Guess Which Bungle Gets Arrested This Week" contest! :chicken:

MACH1
09-05-2007, 11:52 AM

How about if we do a weekly NFL Pick 'Em game Mike? Whoever picks the most number of NFL winners right each week (with a tiebreaker question, if needed) wins a small prize. I'd be happy to do the tallying.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19301

Here's one thats already started. Pigskin Pick'em. It keeps score for every week and the whole season. Could do a small weekly prize and(or) a bigger one at the end of the season for the winner.

Might not hurt to move that thread to the contest section???

Here's a direct link.
http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/frontpage

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-05-2007, 12:29 PM

I like this idea alot...