PDA

View Full Version : CBS NFL Power Rankings

Borski
09-04-2007, 02:42 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

Steelers are ranked at #5, above Ravens (#6), Bengals (#11) and Browns (#32):tt02:

MACH1
09-04-2007, 02:50 PM
I can't believe he has the cowgirls at #4.

At least the clowns are in their rightful well earned spot.

UK CANDY BEE
09-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Another bunch of idiot wonks who only know what happened in the past, and are stupid enough to base the future on that past !!

Both the Saints and Jets were among the bottom ten in the league according to those morons this time last year............... wasn't exactly the case, was it ??

........nor are the Steelers and Browns anywhere near where they have them this year, either !!

Which will be proven this coming Sunday when the Browns beat Pittsburgh and all of the media will be left scratching their collective heads and saying "Gee, what happened" ??

http://190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/RevolvingBrownshelmet.gif

fansince'76
09-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Power rankings. :yawn: :coffee:

Crushzilla
09-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Power rankings. :yawn: :coffee:

Ya. I've seen some crazy things going into week one.

I have seen some fantasy sites with Ben listed at the number 2-3 QB option for week one.

Behind Mr. Peanut, of course.

I like this power ranking, though, for some reason...

Can't put my finger on it... :wink02:

rog
09-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm just glad these power rankings don't have anything to do with anythig other than discusion unlike the unfortune college teams have with everything based on them.

The Duke
09-04-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm a masochist.
:shake01:
This guy sure knows how to do articles :dang:

Honestly I think we're a little to high...please don't kick me for this

fansince'76
09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Honestly I think we're a little to high...please don't kick me for this

Not at all, Duke - why should anybody jump you for your opinion regarding a meaningless power ranking? Or did the NFL institute the BCS?

onthebus36
09-04-2007, 05:22 PM
I don't agree with many of his picks, but at least this guy is willing to take some chances and not create the same list as every other "expert." Every other power ranking is virtually the same.

I still think power ranking mean basically jack, but I found this one kinda refreshing.

I'm also excited that people are FINALLY putting down the Bungle Kool-Aid and looking at the holes in their defense. They are simply not a complete team.

Edman
09-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Steelers at number 5...power rankings...what's a power ranking...? :yawn:

revefsreleets
09-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Another bunch of idiot wonks who only know what happened in the past, and are stupid enough to base the future on that past !!

Both the Saints and Jets were among the bottom ten in the league according to those morons this time last year............... wasn't exactly the case, was it ??

........nor are the Steelers and Browns anywhere near where they have them this year, either !!

Which will be proven this coming Sunday when the Browns beat Pittsburgh and all of the media will be left scratching their collective heads and saying "Gee, what happened" ??

http://190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/RevolvingBrownshelmet.gif

Shuffle shuffle shuffle:
UK CANDY BEE = Buckeye Dan

Some of you may know what that means.