PDA

View Full Version : black sunday-steelers bye week in week 4

tony hipchest
09-26-2005, 09:25 PM
what games will you be watching, or hoping to see. im kinda glad i get to focus more on the nascar race in talledega but i am definitely wanting to see ladainian tomlinson go up against the pats to see what the steelers have in store. jets and ravens is slightly interesting but could be a snoozefest and low scoring game. giants vs. rams seems pretty interresting too. could be a shoot out. im sure fox will have t.o. vs. k.c. on as the marquis matchup

Prosdo
09-26-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm interested in the San Diego vs New England game. I think it should be on TV here.

Koopa
09-26-2005, 09:29 PM
i'll watch the texans and bengals and the cowboys and the raiders cause i got no choice on what to watch.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-26-2005, 10:01 PM
i just hope the steelers take their week off with a bad tase in their mouth and realize they have to play better ball if there going to make it to the superbowl.............

GO STEELERS

bengalsfan21
09-27-2005, 06:29 AM
i'll watch the texans and bengals

We have a closet bengals fan here :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-27-2005, 06:35 AM
the only reason I'll watch the chargers is to scout them and see what we're up against.....and yeah I'd wanna stay in the closet too if I was a bengal fan :rofl:

Suitanim
09-27-2005, 08:10 AM
None...I'm taking the whole weekend off I think. Should be nice weather, maybe the truly last nice weekend of the year, so I'm gonna do as much outside stuff as I can...then settle in for a long cold winter of football.

SteelR1
09-27-2005, 12:05 PM
I'll probaly watch the San Diego game just because we play them after the bye..

bengalsfan21
09-27-2005, 01:29 PM
the only reason I'll watch the chargers is to scout them and see what we're up against.....and yeah I'd wanna stay in the closet too if I was a bengal fan :rofl:

Its on like donkey kong :chair:

Va_steeler
09-27-2005, 01:39 PM
I will prob. watch the Bronco's game, cause I know the Beangals WILL NOT win this weekend because the are gonna play a real footbal team, unlike the last 2 the played against! :moon:

Ironman
09-27-2005, 03:24 PM
I'll be at the Panthers-Packers Monday nighter. Maybe I'll wear my Bettis jersey and try to get on TV with it on. :drinkup:

Avoid LLoyd1975
09-27-2005, 03:31 PM
I live here in San diego and am very interested in seeing the chargers get smoked because they talk more shit out here than the ravens did back in the day. Eight of us have awesome tickets to the Monday nighter here in two weeks. You will be sure to see us jump on the field and choke some people out if things don't go our way. Go steel town.

Soldier4Steelers
09-27-2005, 05:23 PM
im really excited for the arizona vs 9ers game. the game is being played in mexico! i really want to see the turn out of fans. they are playing it where there national soccer matches are held, its holds near a million people. but the new england SD game has alot to do with us so i will be interested in how that one plays out.