PDA

View Full Version : Am I fat?

Hammer67
09-06-2007, 01:15 PM
I have always had this weird "female"-like worry about my weight...not so much an image thing as it is a health thing (but still some image). Problem is, I love to eat and drink! LOL!

But, I never let it get way out of control and do walk and jog enough to support my calorie intake. I have fluctuated between 210 and 230lbs since college and I am 6' tall and 31 years old now.

Well, I have heard a suggestion recently that pretty much alleviated my paranoia...A friend offered this little nugget of brilliance:

"Hey, if you can look down and see your crotch without sucking in, you aren't fat."

To my great relief...I have always been able to see my private area with no problems! Paranoia, be gone!

:chicken: :cheers:

MACH1
09-06-2007, 01:29 PM
I think we'll all sleep better knowing that now. lol

I think its called dickey doo disease.
Your belly sicks out farther than your dickey do.

MasterOfPuppets
09-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I...A friend offered this little nugget of brilliance:

"Hey, if you can look down and see your crotch without sucking in, you aren't fat."

:chicken: :cheers:
the bigger the package....the less ya gotta suck it in...it's harder to find a short person in a crowd ,than a tall person:thumbsup: there goes that theory...:toofunny:

Hammer67
09-06-2007, 01:37 PM

You're welcome. :toofunny:

HometownGal
09-06-2007, 01:45 PM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Of course in that instance, "direction" is everything. :wink02::flap:

StinkyB
09-06-2007, 01:53 PM
they say that for every thirty pounds you lose your penis gets half an inch more exposed.

MasterOfPuppets
09-06-2007, 01:58 PM
they say that for every thirty pounds you lose your penis gets half an inch more exposed.:jawdrop: good grief !!! i could have 13 + hidin under there !!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
09-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Whats that???

It sounds like a whistling noise?

Are we being bombed?

NO... Its this thread descending into the toilet!!!

:wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Whats that???

It sounds like a whistling noise?

Are we being bombed?

NO... Its this thread descending into the toilet!!!

:wink02::toofunny: sorry preach... to much material to pass up...i'm done now....:whistle:

fansince'76
09-06-2007, 02:15 PM
For some reason, this thread reminded me of this:

q38U8P5BveY

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
09-06-2007, 02:26 PM
FS...

that is just hilarious

HometownGal
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Many moons ago when I was a nurse, I had to put a cath into a rather large man and I'm not kidding - I couldn't find his weenie. This guy was in excess of 400 lbs. I asked the charge nurse what to do and she told me I had to push in on his belly and it would pop out, as fat causes the penis to become somewhat inverted. I was grossed out beyond reason, but I had to get that cath in so I "popped and freshed" him and lo and behold, out came winky the wonder worm. I think my face was crimson as I crawled out of that room. :blush::blush:

http://www.highwaygirl.com/hwg/images/pillsbury_doughboy.jpg

fansince'76
09-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Many moons ago when I was a nurse, I had to put a cath into a rather large man and I'm not kidding - I couldn't find his weenie. This guy was in excess of 400 lbs. I asked the charge nurse what to do and she told me I had to push in on his belly and it would pop out, as fat causes the penis to become somewhat inverted. I was grossed out beyond reason, but I had to get that cath in so I "popped and freshed" him and lo and behold, out came winky the wonder worm. I think my face was crimson as I crawled out of that room. :blush::blush:

Did he giggle when you did it? ROFLMAO!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/mi/michelin-man-running-sticker-8cm-x-7cm-.jpg

HometownGal
09-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Did he giggle when you did it? ROFLMAO!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/mi/michelin-man-running-sticker-8cm-x-7cm-.jpg

No - actually I think he flatulated. I gag remembering that guy. :yuck:

MasterOfPuppets
09-06-2007, 04:39 PM
:toofunny:...thats priceless...:sofunny:

Preacher
09-06-2007, 04:42 PM

You know HTG...

As we sit and have lunch together, you, my wife, and me, that will be the MAIN thought going through my head!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

HometownGal
09-06-2007, 04:45 PM
You know HTG...

As we sit and have lunch together, you, my wife, and me, that will be the MAIN thought going through my head!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

No need to worry, Father. I promise to direct the conversation away from having to "punch start" tubby tuba and his tootin'. :wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
09-06-2007, 05:04 PM
No need to worry, Father. I promise to direct the conversation away from having to "punch start" tubby tuba and his tootin'. :wink02:
are you kiddin??? everybody lives for those types of storys !!!!:dang:

Preacher
09-06-2007, 10:05 PM

:sofunny::sofunny: Tubby tuba tootin!!

That is hilarious.

Hammer67
09-07-2007, 07:12 AM
I come from a family of nurses and doctors....many, MANY stories like that....needless to say, I couldn't do it.

MACH1
09-07-2007, 10:06 AM
My wife is a RN. I have all kinds of stories she's told me. And I couldnt do it either.

Stlrs4Life
09-07-2007, 10:11 PM
No way that I could be a nurse, couldn'tpossibly give anybody a shot.

chata30
09-07-2007, 11:09 PM
LOL

Steelerstrength
09-10-2007, 01:53 PM

LMMFAO!!!:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::toofunny:

Crushzilla
09-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Its the same love and care HTG would give to any of her members...