PDA

View Full Version : New girl!!

steelergirl07
09-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Kasey. I live in Hawaii, but i'll soon be moving too Washington. I've been a fan of the Steelers since bascially childhood. But I became a diehard fan when I finally understood football in highschool. I am also a fan of the University of Hawaii football team. GO WARRIORS!!! Okay well thats basically it. Any questions, just ask.:tt02::helmet:

fansince'76
09-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the board, Kasey! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

ShutDown24
09-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Seen you around a few times now... How did you get into the Steelers in Hawaii? :O Family like them or something? That seems kind of unique.

steelergirl07
09-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Yea my uncle is a huge Steelers fan. My mom is a Packers fan, dad is a Bears and grandpa was a Cowboys fan. I just gravitated more to the Steelers. Maybe it was the colors. lol.

ShutDown24
09-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Wow that is unique... THose were some good teams to choose from... You made the right decision

steelergirl07
09-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah I agree. I love those other teams also. But I bleed Black & Gold.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Welcome.

SteelersMongol
09-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Yea my uncle is a huge Steelers fan. My mom is a Packers fan, dad is a Bears and grandpa was a Cowboys fan. I just gravitated more to the Steelers. Maybe it was the colors. lol.

I guess when you throw in steel, bear, cheese, and a cowboy into a melting pot, only thing that stays is the Steel, huh? :wink02: Sorry, bad joke. Welcome to the site.

steelergirl07
09-06-2007, 10:25 PM
I guess when you throw in steel, bear, cheese, and a cowboy into a melting pot, only thing that stays is the Steel, huh? :wink02: Sorry, bad joke. Welcome to the site.

The joke wasn't that bad. LOL. Thanks for the welcome.

Preacher
09-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Kasey. I live in Hawaii, but i'll soon be moving too Washington. I've been a fan of the Steelers since bascially childhood. But I became a diehard fan when I finally understood football in highschool. I am also a fan of the University of Hawaii football team. GO WARRIORS!!! Okay well thats basically it. Any questions, just ask.:tt02::helmet:

Welcome. I spent a week or so in Kauai, it was beautiful.

Hope you enjoy Puyallup. I lived on the east side of the state.

BTW... It is tough to be a Steeler fan in Washington!!

steelergirl07
09-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Welcome. I spent a week or so in Kauai, it was beautiful.

Hope you enjoy Puyallup. I lived on the east side of the state.

BTW... It is tough to be a Steeler fan in Washington!!

Yeah i'm afraid about that. My car has a Steelers sticker on it. I'm thinking it's going to get scratched or something. Also when I was over there, I bought some Steelers items, and the clerk gave me a dirty look. It didnt help that is was right after the Super Bowl. :flap::tt02:

SteelersMongol
09-07-2007, 04:59 AM
Yeah i'm afraid about that. My car has a Steelers sticker on it. I'm thinking it's going to get scratched or something. Also when I was over there, I bought some Steelers items, and the clerk gave me a dirty look. It didnt help that is was right after the Super Bowl. :flap::tt02:

Where did you find Steelers stuff in Washington? I did my best to look for them while I stayed over there, but couldn't hardly see anything over there except some jerseys of Troy and Ben last year.

SteelCityMan786
09-07-2007, 06:18 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

yinzer-inseattle
09-07-2007, 04:47 PM

Steeler Girl

Don't sweat the folks in Puyallup. I get dirty looks in Seattle when I wear my Steelers garb and I'm 6'6". Nobody has the guts to say anything to my face though..... so I say let them rot.

Welcome to SF! :tt02:

fansince'76
09-07-2007, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't sweat it. A friend of mine lives in Seattle and she told me that up until the playoffs two years ago, by and large folks there didn't care. I imagine it's much harder being a Steelers fan in Cleveland where there is an actual fan base that has football knowledge outside of what the bloated, blithering idiot Madden says during a game broadcast (didn't look like a hold to me) and actually understands the concept of "breaking the plane." :rolleyes:

delhess
09-07-2007, 05:25 PM
welcome water boy, or should i say "water girl"

Moonlite37
09-07-2007, 09:39 PM
All hail to you Steeler Fan!:tt02:

steelergirl07
09-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Where did you find Steelers stuff in Washington? I did my best to look for them while I stayed over there, but couldn't hardly see anything over there except some jerseys of Troy and Ben last year.

It was one of those athletic stores in the mall. I got a blanket, keychain, and a shirt.

Thanks for all the welcomes. What an awesome site. :jammin:

HometownGal
09-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Hiya Kasey and welcome to not only the #1 Steelers fan site on the net (and anywhere!), but the home of the BEST Steelers fans on the planet! :smile::tt02::wave:

Big Ben 33
09-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the site.

Here we go Steelers Here we go :tt02:

steelergirl07
09-08-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm so bummed, I won't be able to watch the game tomorrow. Thank goodness for Internet on my phone.