PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Troy and Browns Country

TroysBadDawg
09-06-2007, 03:04 PM
As a person who Bleeds Orange and Brown I realize I am taking a chance coming over here to visit yinz. let me tell you a little about myself. I grew up not to far from Pittsburgh, in Youngtown the other steel city, well they used to be.
I lived there until I was about 10 until I went into foster care then to Boys Town Nebraska. I remember a old Neighbor playing cards and listening on the radio to the football game (his nephew Jimbo Traficant) Who played for Pitt.

Well so much for that. I cam to see if any would like to place a small wager in this weeks game. I guess it would have to be honor system, you see I trust you.
It is this, at Browns247.com we have this bet going with Steel aka Mike and I will pass it along to yinz. If the Browns win you use the avatar we pick until the next game in all your posts. and likewise, if the Steelers win, you pick the avatar we will use in all our posts until the next game in all our posts. This is for those that take the bet. The onnly rule is the avatar must be G rated because we do have children and ladies that visit our site ans I guess your site as well. Don't want a bad reflection on the little ones, and the gentler ones.

Well anyway I guess that is my intro, I hope we have a Great game and that no one is hurt to badly, And that the Steelers score less points than the Browns. Just had to say that.

come over and visit us

GO BROWNS TroysBadDawg aka TroyDawg:cheers:

fansince'76
09-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the board, TroysBadDawg!

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

Gotta pass on the avatar bet, personally - I never bet on the Steelers, for money or anything else - the one time I did, they lost. Yes, I'm superstitious that way. :smile:

HometownGal
09-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Hiya (again) TroysBD and welcome to Steelers Fever! :smile::tt02::wave:

As long as the bet is good natured, which it seems to be - I'll take you up on it. :banana: We do have the same requirements here as you do on your board. I will place the same trust in you WHEN the Steelers win on Sunday.

I'll be looking for a doozie of an avy for you and your comrades, Troy. Anyone who finds something out there "appropo", please send them to me.

I feel it fair to warn you though - I never accept a bet I don't feel I have a 99.9% chance of winning. :tt02::tt02::tt02: One name makes this bet easy to accept . . .Charlie Frye. :toofunny:

TroysBadDawg
09-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh Frye, but who is his back up???? Could it possibly be the Rookie? NAh no chance...

But I will take the chance with Frye, he has a line this time so he won't get crinkle cut this year ... I hope.

We also have J. Lewis spearding the condiments, on your boys. Am I forgetting to mention Jurevicious, Thomas,Steinbach, Winslow and Edwards among others. Oh yes please please don't look the other way when Wright,Wimbley, Peek and Smith come rushing in on Little Ben.

You know what they say, You gotta have faith.

WAY TO GO BROWNIES WAY TO GO WOOF WOOF

HometownGal
09-06-2007, 05:36 PM
We also have J. Lewis spearding the condiments, on your boys. Am I forgetting to mention Jurevicious, Thomas,Steinbach, Winslow and Edwards among others. Oh yes please please don't look the other way when Wright,Wimbley, Peek and Smith come rushing in on Little Ben.

You know what they say, You gotta have faith.

WAY TO GO BROWNIES WAY TO GO WOOF WOOF

Jamal Lewis was a bust with the Ravens - if he couldn't do the job behind the Ravens OL, what makes you think he will have success behind a far inferior line? :toofunny::toofunny: Besides - he'll probably land himself in jail again before mid-season. :toofunny:

Jurevicius? An injury prone geezer who had a grand total of 3 TDs last season. :old: I nickname him "putty head".

Thomas? :yawn:

Steinbach? You'd better hope that blubber-puss doesn't trip over his own feet again and knock one of our defenders into Frye. :flap:

Winslow? If he is able to hang on to his head long enough after Farrior or Anthony Smith dings him for cheap shotting Farrior last season, he may manage to hold on to one pass for a 10 yard gain.

To the BF this thread goes! :wink02:

CB1977
09-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Hi there TroyDawg!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you finally made it over here!

One question: WTH was your introduction moved to the Blast Furnace?? Just curious....

GO BROWNS!!!

HometownGal
09-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Hi there TroyDawg!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you finally made it over here!

One question: WTH was your introduction moved to the Blast Furnace?? Just curious....

GO BROWNS!!!

Because I deemed it appropriate because of the way the "conversation" was headed, that's why. Normally in an Introduction thread, new members don't talk smack. Smack talk belongs in the BF. Capeche?

CB1977
09-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Ok, that's fair enough.

Gotcha

mcScott
09-07-2007, 09:35 AM
AH somewhat friendly confines amongst a world full of misfits

TroysBadDawg
09-07-2007, 09:39 AM
HEy McScott welcome over here, hope you enjoy yourself here. I am doing my best to be nice, but hometownGirl is doing her best to agitate

mcScott
09-07-2007, 09:41 AM
why be nice/ what are they gonna do ban me OOOOOOOO that scares me

fansince'76
09-07-2007, 09:42 AM
HEy McScott welcome over here, hope you enjoy yourself here. I am doing my best to be nice, but hometownGirl is doing her best to agitate

No, you came over here and started with the smack talk (which is a laugh considering what a sad sack team you support), which is why this thread was moved. I would advise you not to push it.

fansince'76
09-07-2007, 09:42 AM
why be nice/ what are they gonna do ban me OOOOOOOO that scares me

That's it - just keep it up.

mcScott
09-07-2007, 09:46 AM
oh golly gee whiz I might get kicked out. I guess i should dirnk a crappy Iron shity beer and say yinz a lot just so I fit in and don't get banned from the shitsburgh board

fansince'76
09-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Bye, ass.

rog
09-07-2007, 09:49 AM
oh golly gee whiz I might get kicked out. I guess i should dirnk a crappy Iron shity beer and say yinz a lot just so I fit in and don't get banned from the shitsburgh board

That's right another Browns fan keeping it classy.

TroysBadDawg
09-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Hey some have come over to our board and said a lot worse. I came over here to offer a bet of avatars on the game, just a freindle bet, and got thrown in here. by your superMod because she said she new where this was going. I happen to be to old to be playing the smack game. I remember when the browns wone 8 championships 7 division titles although one of the championship was when I was born the other 7 were after. yes I am 60 years old and bleed Orange and Brown. IF memory serves me right it was the Steeler fans and Browns fans that started the letter writing campaign to the NFL when that crud Modell stole the Browns from Cleveland, after the people in Cleveland passed the tax to build the new stadium for him. the theif may he rot in well you know where. Anyway, there are all knids of fans where ever you go, good ones and bad ones. Just please stop labeling all Browns fans as Bad, I don't label all Steelr fans as Bad. Maybe as misinformed but not bad (that was a joke) sorry.

GO BROWNS

CB1977
09-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Good post Troy. We aren't all that bad. We love the rivalry just as much as you do so, let's keep it going here.

By the way Troy, I'm BrownsBrat from 24/7, ya goofball.

TroysBadDawg
09-07-2007, 10:37 AM
I know that silly. I posted you a pm over at 247 but you left right away

ShutDown24
09-07-2007, 10:59 AM
I don't know how you can love a rivalry that isn't really competitive but ok lol...

You have been welcomed more kindly here than you would have been on any other Steelers board or Bengals or Ravens I am sure. I belong to a ton.

If you come here to talk football than do it. The other Browns fan didn't have the competence to do so but you two have been ok so far. Just don't go all "Dawg pound best team in league!!>!?!? Were in the intro section so lets flame!@!@! Steelers suckz!!!" unless it's in the furnace and you will be more than fine. :)

X-Terminator
09-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey some have come over to our board and said a lot worse. I came over here to offer a bet of avatars on the game, just a freindle bet, and got thrown in here. by your superMod because she said she new where this was going. I happen to be to old to be playing the smack game. I remember when the browns wone 8 championships 7 division titles although one of the championship was when I was born the other 7 were after. yes I am 60 years old and bleed Orange and Brown. IF memory serves me right it was the Steeler fans and Browns fans that started the letter writing campaign to the NFL when that crud Modell stole the Browns from Cleveland, after the people in Cleveland passed the tax to build the new stadium for him. the theif may he rot in well you know where. Anyway, there are all knids of fans where ever you go, good ones and bad ones. Just please stop labeling all Browns fans as Bad, I don't label all Steelr fans as Bad. Maybe as misinformed but not bad (that was a joke) sorry.

GO BROWNS

No, not all Browns fans are bad. We have one here who goes by the moniker jdawg who is a long-time and respected member. Listen, we do not mind having opposing teams' fans over here one bit, so long as they are respectful. What we DON'T want are lame, pathetic trolls who only come here to cause trouble and contribute nothing worthwhile to the board. I don't mind a little back and forth banter, obviously - we've engaged in some. And as I said last night in another thread, this is the BF, and asses are going to be chafed. That's just the way it goes in smack forums. But if that's ALL you want to do, or you are here only to be an obnoxious jackass, then feel free to take it somewhere else. I don't have much tolerance for that kind of nonsense.

I hope this clears things up, and please understand that I am not accusing you or CB of anything bad, and that you are welcome to post here as often as you like. You seem like a couple of good people - you just root for the wrong team :wink02: :cheers:

83-Steelers-43
09-07-2007, 11:51 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/traficantmug.jpg :sofunny:

CB1977
09-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Thanks X-Term...we are good people. I've been a football fan for as long as I can remember, first being a huge Vikings fan and then going over to the right side of the road...the Cleveland Browns. I'm a diehard fan and will defend them just as any other fan from any other team would do.

ShutDown: I've been accused of taking drugs (jokingly, of course) from someone on this board because I am a Browns fan, but, c'mon SD, do you really think I think that the Browns are the best team around?????? I'd have to be on drugs to feel that....LOL!! I do, however, know that we have one of THE BEST and loyal fan bases around...we stick by our team, good or bad.

rbryan
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't have a problem with anyone sticking up for thier team. Lets face it, when you've won 12 of 13 from any team the odds are pretty good that the other team is due. I can see the Browns being a better team this year, but I have little tolerance for fans who come on my board and tell me how they're gonna whoop our azz when they've been pathetic as long as the Browns have. You come across as a moron.

I don't go on other teams boards and stir up a bunch of shat. I certainly wouldn't go there if the other team owned mine. All I'm saying is a least wait to you have a legit reason to come here with your BS.

TroysBadDawg
09-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Can some one help me here? This is the third time I have logged on tried to reply, and then it tells me I have to log on to reply. and it loses what I typed.

CB1977
09-07-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't have a problem with anyone sticking up for thier team. Lets face it, when you've won 12 of 13 from any team the odds are pretty good that the other team is due. I can see the Browns being a better team this year, but I have little tolerance for fans who come on my board and tell me how they're gonna whoop our azz when they've been pathetic as long as the Browns have. You come across as a moron.

I don't go on other teams boards and stir up a bunch of shat. I certainly wouldn't go there if the other team owned mine. All I'm saying is a least wait to you have a legit reason to come here with your BS.

SO, it's ok for one of your people to tell me that first but I'm not allowed to say it back??

As for calling me a moron, I'll let it slip this time because it's the BF and I can take a joke (or are you being serious?). If you can't handle my reply to RoethlisBURGHer's response, I suggest you get out of the BF...

rbryan
09-07-2007, 01:31 PM
What I'm saying is when your team sucks as bad as they do for as long as they have, maybe you should at least wait till you win a game before coming here talking trash. Thats called common sense.

BTW, I said you come across as a moron. I don't know you well enough to make that judgement yet. You're on my board so you'll have to take what ever abuse I decide. If I come on your board I'll expect the same, but don't hold your breath.

ShutDown24
09-07-2007, 01:45 PM
What I'm saying is when your team sucks as bad as they do for as long as they have, maybe you should at least wait till you win a game before coming here talking trash. Thats called common sense.

BTW, I said you come across as a moron. I don't know you well enough to make that judgement yet. You're on my board so you'll have to take what ever abuse I decide. If I come on your board I'll expect the same, but don't hold your breath.

Lol welcome to the blast furnace Cleveland... :D

@C8: Lol I know, you do have great fans... It's ashame you guys are wasting on such a pthetic team.. =p

CB1977
09-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Ok ok...I'm gonna behave because I'm in enemy territory but I am still going to say what's on my mind here in the BF. I will not however, blast anyone by name calling or by using any type of personal attacks. I am keeping it to football smack only. Is that cool with you?

Steelman16
09-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Yup sure, go right ahead. But take off the Charlie Frye jersey, or you might be slamwhiched by Farrior and Diesel. :tt02:

rbryan
09-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Ur cool with me. No personal disrespect intended. If the Brownies do turn it around this year, I'll be the first one to tip my hat. I'm already pulling for you at least four times this coming season.

HometownGal
09-07-2007, 03:03 PM

How am I trying to "agitate" TBD? That's not my style. YOU started with the smack talk in the Introductions forum, I replied and felt it best to move this thread into the BF, where smack talk belongs. Get your facts straight, please.

CB1977
09-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Ur cool with me. No personal disrespect intended. If the Brownies do turn it around this year, I'll be the first one to tip my hat. I'm already pulling for you at least four times this coming season.

LOL... Bengals and the Ratbirds???

Hey Steelman..if I take off the Frye jersey, well....never mind. :wink02:

HometownGal
09-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Ok ok...I'm gonna behave because I'm in enemy territory but I am still going to say what's on my mind here in the BF. I will not however, blast anyone by name calling or by using any type of personal attacks. I am keeping it to football smack only. Is that cool with you?

That's all we ask around here, CB. Everyone's opinions are welcomed and if we disagree with them, you'll be the first one to know. :wink02::flap:

rbryan
09-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Now you got me looking up ur schedule. lol

I'll even go so far as 5-7 times. Gotta pull for anybody playing the Patsies, and maybe even Raiders, Dolphins. But if your ahead of Cincy (as I predict) by the end of the year I'll have to take that one back. lol

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Hey HometownGirl, like I told you in the pm, if I misunderstood what you meant, I am sorry and apoligize.
I have said it in two I believe pm two you. now in one. public one, what more do you want? Some of my Orange and Brown blood? Sorry that is not going to happen. But tell you what, I have a doozie of a avatar waiting for you, for after the game, if I remember right you took the bet.

HometownGal
09-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Hey HometownGirl, like I told you in the pm, if I misunderstood what you meant, I am sorry and apoligize.
I have said it in two I believe pm two you. now in one. public one, what more do you want? Some of my Orange and Brown blood? Sorry that is not going to happen. But tell you what, I have a doozie of a avatar waiting for you, for after the game, if I remember right you took the bet.

Don't have a hissy fit there TBD - this is the first I've seen your apology on the open board, which I accept. Thank you for being a gentleman. :smile:

Yes I did take the bet and it is YOU who will be wearing the avy I choose for you. :wink02::flap: It's gonna suck to be you. :toofunny::wink02:

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Oh my, now she is me calling me a gentleman, I am really trying to be a dirty old man. But my kids call me TFOM. GO Figure?

Pittsburghfan
09-08-2007, 07:59 AM
On no its Piss My pants all over again! but a Browns Version. GEEZ!

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey Pittsburghfan, what is yinz talking about? "Oh no its Piss My pant all over again! but a Browns Version. GEEZ!" ?????

I don't need Depends. Not even when I drink to much, which I don't. Never drink to much, sometimes not enough, but never to much. you know what they say... I don't drink anything stronger than pop, but pop, he will drink anything. But I will not drink Iron City Beer.

MACH1
09-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Pittsburghfan, what is yinz talking about? "Oh no its Piss My pant all over again! but a Browns Version. GEEZ!" ?????

So its crapyourpants ????? :wink02:

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Not asking what you do, asking another question? Come on now, get the right answer with the correct question. Maybe you should have another Iron City Beer. You know there is going to be a test on Monday, and a letter sent home to your parents if you fail another one.

HometownGal
09-08-2007, 05:08 PM
But I will not drink Iron City Beer.

I love my city, my teams, the people, and most anything associated with da Burgh, but I won't drink that nasty shit either. :yuck:

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey HometownGal have you seen the Michigan score? Oregan 39 Michigan 7, 3rd qrt.

StinkyB
09-09-2007, 09:11 AM
I'll be the first to admit that Iron tastes like metal shavings...but when I'm in a shot n'a beer bar i'll drink it and smile.

Imp and Iron for me.

TroysBadDawg
09-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Darn I haven't had a boiler maker in ages. Not since I worked my way thru my first masters degree a welder on a gas line. Welded by day studied and drank when I could by night. Tough life back then, the good old days. Back when the Browns were winning. But we are going to win today, I can feel it in my hear, or is that another heart attack coming? In just a few hours it starts. No it is the Steeler loosing yes it is. Sorry I just has to say it again. Going for a cup of coffee, not noon yet so I can't have anything stronger, wife won't let me. She hid the pop..... And the Rum.

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh TBD!!!!! I have your new avy just waiting for you! :toofunny::wink02::flap:

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Come out, come out wherever you are TBD - a bet is a bet and I'm on the winning end of that bet.:flap::flap::flap::tt02::tt02::tt02:

I guess the Browns' "Daytona 500" was a bust, huh? :flap::tt02:

Remember this face and this arm - you saw it 4 times today throwing that pigskin into the EZ and you'll be seeing it again very soon. :toofunny::toofunny:

http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz9/42710/res1.jpg

Last but not least - God forgive me, for I know-eth not what I do . . . .

http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0518/photo/ben_roethlisberger_cheese2_275.jpg

rbryan
09-09-2007, 03:08 PM
41-7 final score? wanna bet?

fansince'76
09-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Come out, come out wherever you are TBD - a bet is a bet and I'm on the winning end of that bet.:flap::flap::flap::tt02::tt02::tt02:

I guess the Browns' "Daytona 500" was a bust, huh? :flap::tt02:

Remember this face and this arm - you saw it 4 times today throwing that pigskin into the EZ and you'll be seeing it again very soon. :toofunny::toofunny:

http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz9/42710/res1.jpg

Last but not least - God forgive me, for I know-eth not what I do . . . .

http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0518/photo/ben_roethlisberger_cheese2_275.jpg

I doubt he'll ever be back.

TroysBadDawg
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
I would like to congratulate the fine steeler fans and their team on the game today. and their win. A bet is a bet and yes I have returned like a bad penny like I said I would. Now shamelessly you will have to instuct me how to insert the avatar you have chose for me to have for the week, or you can place ir since you are a Super Mad HometownGal I do trust you I believe.

fansince'76
09-09-2007, 03:41 PM
I would like to congratulate the fine steeler fans and their team on the game today. and their win. A bet is a bet and yes I have returned like a bad penny like I said I would. Now shamelessly you will have to instuct me how to insert the avatar you have chose for me to have for the week, or you can place ir since you are a Super Mad HometownGal I do trust you I believe.

Props to you on coming back. Since I helped HTG pick the avy, I will insert it for you. :cheers:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-09-2007, 05:16 PM
So how long does he have to use the avatar?

fansince'76
09-09-2007, 05:17 PM
So how long does he have to use the avatar?

Until next Sunday.

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 05:56 PM

TBD - you are an honorable guy and I thank you for coming back to take your lumps. :thumbsup: You're alright in my book! :smile:

ShutDown24
09-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks for coming back... Your the only Browns fan I have return seen since gametime...

X-Terminator
09-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Good job, TBD! You're OK in my book :cheers:

TroysBadDawg
09-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Hey I told you I was a bad penny, I am like a yo-yo I just keep coming back at you. I have to keep the faith in my team, just not in the head coach we have.
I lost that last year, or the year before I forget which actually. He may have been a defense genius but as a head coach he is a dunce in my book.

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks for coming back... Your the only Browns fan I have return seen since gametime...

j-dawg's been here, ShutDown. As has Candy Ass. :toofunny:

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey I told you I was a bad penny, I am like a yo-yo I just keep coming back at you. I have to keep the faith in my team, just not in the head coach we have.
I lost that last year, or the year before I forget which actually. He may have been a defense genius but as a head coach he is a dunce in my book.

Some coordinators are great in those positions, but just don't make good HC's, TBD. Sad to say - Romeo may be one of those. Personally, I've always respected the guy and I don't believe that the Browns' problems are solely his fault.

The QB situation is atrocious and as I said in another thread - Jamal Lewis isn't the second coming of LT as Browns fans believe he is going to be. He had a decent OL in Baltimore and wasn't all that spectacular other than one season. The Browns don't have half the OL that the Rats do, though they made an improvement or two to accommodate the Jailbird. Braylon Edwards is very erratic and Winslow needs to zip his yap and put his money where his mouth is. The Browns D isn't all that bad, though the secondary got torched 4 times today by the Steelers. Your punter sucks, as well. That team needs a total revamping and if it means Romeo being given the heave-ho, so be it. Don't lose the faith! :cheers:

TroysBadDawg
09-09-2007, 07:47 PM
BTW I think the avatar is funny, I like it. You definately have to come to Browns247.com and see mine there.

Preacher
09-09-2007, 08:00 PM
BTW I think the avatar is funny, I like it. You definately have to come to Browns247.com and see mine there.

TBD...

Way to man up and make things right.... and also man up and come back in here...

Seriously.. Welcome to the board... this is a great place!! Don't wait weeks before you come back please!!

stillers4me
09-09-2007, 08:11 PM
:cheers: You're alright!

And I love the avatar!

TroysBadDawg
09-10-2007, 09:32 AM
hey I am here again I told you I am a bad penny, got those nasty copper look on me. I said copper not black. mine are still brown and orange and black and blue. from the beating they took.

CB1977
09-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Troy is an awesome guy!!! He's true to his word.

You guys have been lots of fun in this forum and I look forward to talking more to everyone.

ShutDown24
09-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Who do the Browns play next week? Oh that's right Cincy... Good luck. In my opinion if your going to get Quinn in the game this season it should be against the Bengals poor defense.

HometownGal
09-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Troy is an awesome guy!!! He's true to his word.

You guys have been lots of fun in this forum and I look forward to talking more to everyone.

Yes he is. He's a man of his word. :thumbsup:

Hope you both stick around. :cheers:

TroysBadDawg
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
I am not sure where to post a Congratulations on your win today, so I am posting it here. Yes I know we lost again. So what is new. But I am still thinking some day it will turn around. It has to. just when is the question. I just hope it is before I turn to dust.

polamalufan43
09-23-2007, 08:32 PM
I am not sure where to post a Congratulations on your win today, so I am posting it here. Yes I know we lost again. So what is new. But I am still thinking some day it will turn around. It has to. just when is the question. I just hope it is before I turn to dust.

Haha, hey thanks on the congrats. And way to go for joking around about the loss. Your AWESOME!:cheer:

~PF43:tt02:

stillers4me
09-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Well......at least we know what it's like to lose to Oakland.

TroysBadDawg
09-24-2007, 03:59 AM
How in the heck our line couldn't block for 1 and a half seconds so dawson could get a kick off is beyond me. You know you man is raing his arm punch him in his darn stomach, that will bring it down fast. They start a fight, the penalty is on them, to much going on on the line to see a punch, I remember the old days, it happened all the time. Now they are to lazy or too timid. I am not sure which.

I still say that the Fat Man has got to go. The team plays like he coaches. No fire!

rbryan
09-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Tough loss yesterday but hey the Browns are in 3rd place, Bungholes in 4th due to the tie breaker. The way the Ravens look I give you a 50/50 chance to knock them off next week. I think Lewis will have a big game against his old team.

TroysBadDawg
09-24-2007, 09:42 AM
I am not sure of that, the fat man will find a way to screw it up. Maybe looking for a ham and cheese on rye when he should be looking for a play. The defense we had was offesive, it was nearly non-existant. I am notsure what is with my team, except the reflect the attitude of the head coach. Clueless. No fire and someone nees to either set a fire in them or under them, I personally would start fining them for missed blocks and blocks not held. They are pathetic, but they are still my BROWNS. I Blame the Fat Man, not the team, they should have more players only meetings, and leave him out. They appear to get more accomplished with them. Hey that is an idea, fire him and devide his check for that week amongst the players for each win the get without him. Think that would work?

My son is now telling me I am a turn coat, posting here. I am consorting with the enemy, Told him no such thing since free agancy. Now before I wouldn't talk to a steelers fan, my family would have disowned me. But now who knows what team your favorite player is going to be with next year or even next week.

Told him to chill, I still bleed Brown and Orange and he keps talking to me like that I will see if he does also with a belt to his bottom, and I will call 911 for him.