PDA

View Full Version : Hello Steeler Nation

packmule
09-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Just signed on to the forums and just got tickets to The Jaguar game. My daughter and I will be attending December 16th in PGH:. Hope it snows again like our first game together.vs Chicago 2005. We live in Gainesville, Fl and Lancaster, Pa respectfully. So we have only gotten to 1 game each year for the last 3 years. Last year, our game was in Jacksonville. This year we want revenge in Pittsburgh. See you all there!!

fansince'76
09-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Welcome to the board, packmule! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

packmule
09-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Any snow out there in Colorado yet??? Probably soon, huh???? GO Steelers!!!

fansince'76
09-08-2007, 12:35 AM
No, not at all - this is my favorite time of year - we get beautiful Indian summers out here and even nicer falls. Last year notwithstanding (we got a ton of snow), our winters in Denver for the most part are pretty mild. Can't wait for Sunday! :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2007, 06:33 AM
Just signed on to the forums and just got tickets to The Jaguar game. My daughter and I will be attending December 16th in PGH:. Hope it snows again like our first game together.vs Chicago 2005. We live in Gainesville, Fl and Lancaster, Pa respectfully. So we have only gotten to 1 game each year for the last 3 years. Last year, our game was in Jacksonville. This year we want revenge in Pittsburgh. See you all there!!

Welcome to the forum Pachmule....Glad to have you aboard.

packmule
09-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks, folks.....looks like plenty of threads here....looks like plenty of enjoyable posts...

Big Ben 33
09-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the site Buddy.

Here we go Steelers Here we go :tt02: