PDA

View Full Version : SSHHHH..................Listen.........

UK CANDY BEE
09-08-2007, 04:17 AM
Somewhere in the city of Cleveland, in the great state of Ohio, a clock is ticking.

If you listen closely enough, you might even be able to hear it, from wherever you are.

When it is finished ticking, the ball will be teed up and the 2007 NFL season will begin at CBS.

Usually, when a clock stops ticking, and the bells go off, you wake up from a nightmare.

But this time, when the clock winds down, the nightmare for the Pittsburgh Steelers will BEGIN !!

And they will BEG to awaken, they will BEG for the nightmare to end.

Yet all they will hear is the ROAR of 73,000 frenzied Browns fans.

SSHHHH................... Listen.....................

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/BigRevolvingBrownsHelmet.gif

Steelman16
09-08-2007, 04:22 AM
I'm listening...all I'm hearing is Charlie Frye cussing in his helmet after getting sacked yet again by James Harrison.

Lemme try again........SSHHHHHH......Listen......

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Preacher
09-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Shhhhhhh............ I smell something...

Oh wait... its the browns.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2007, 04:54 AM

:toofunny::toofunny:

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 05:14 AM
no no it is the smell of fear from the steelers. yes that is what it is.

History repeats itself, no first year Steeler coach has ever won in Browns Stadium.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2007, 05:31 AM
no no it is the smell of fear from the steelers. yes that is what it is.

History repeats itself, no first year Steeler coach has ever won in Browns Stadium.

Wow..your kidding....well, why are we even playing the game when OBVIOUSLY we dont have a chance, based on this all important stat. :dang:

Just a quick question...wasn't "Municipal" the Browns stadium until 1995...and Browns Stadium opened in 1999?...because ....sshhhhh.....listen.....(we haven't had a first year coach since then)

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 06:28 AM
"Just the facts sir, only the facts." Sgt. Joe Friday "Dragnet"

BTW
as of the typing 1 day 6 hours 32 minutes20 sec. until kick off.

HometownGal
09-08-2007, 07:50 AM

No - all they will hear is the 35,000 Steelers fans in attendance, waving their Terrible Towels, drowning out the sh it-faced Browns fans and cheering on their Steelers to victory. You seem to forget UK - Steelers Nation is worldwide. :wink02::flap:

Pittsburghfan
09-08-2007, 08:31 AM
I4Yh55Vl2h8

Shhhh .......Listen.

ShutDown24
09-08-2007, 09:21 AM
LOL YEAH IT WILL BE AN IGHTMARE FOR THE STEELERS YOUR RIGHT! You know why? Because the Browns are so horrible it's not even like were getting any practice in... People are going to be in week 2 form next week and were still going to be in preseason because that's what this is, a preseason game.

SteelersGirlTN7
09-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Which one of those "frenzied Browns fans" is gonna take the smackdown from James Harrison this time? LOL

CB1977
09-08-2007, 09:59 AM

No no no no...it's the piss yellow and sh-t black being spread all over CBS.....

Cheers all....happy weekend.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2007, 11:07 AM
No no no no...it's the piss yellow and sh-t black being spread all over CBS.....

Cheers all....happy weekend.

sh-t black?.....DUDE!!! Generally its BROWN!!! If its black...YOU may want to see a good gastro-intestinal physician!!!...:jawdrop:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-08-2007, 11:07 AM
I went to the game @ Cleveland last year and at least HALF of the stadium was Steelers fans.

Steelers 31-Browns 3

stlrtruck
09-08-2007, 11:12 AM

Are you serious? Do you really think that it will be 73,000 clowns fans?

Really, you've got to consider the fact that Steelers Nation runs amuck in visiting towns and stadiums. Cleveland will be no different, and there will probably be 30,000 Steelers fans in the crowd that will drown out the clowns fan.

And on Sunday afternoon you'll see three things:
1 - A stadium full of Terrible Towels waving proudly
2 - Clowns fans crying in their brown towels
3 - A scoreboard that shows once again the Steelers are dominant against the clowns

RoethlisBURGHer
09-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Three things are gauranteed in life:

-Taxes
-Death
-And the Browns losing to the Steelers.

That is all.

MACH1
09-08-2007, 11:42 AM
The only noise I her is a sucking sound coming from the general direction of clownland.

Kinda like the noise your toilet makes when you flush down the brown.

shhhhhhhhhh..................hear it

steelpride12
09-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Ha ya good job with your starting CB arrested and your starting LB out o ya you will do real good like always!

MasterOfPuppets
09-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Somewhere in the city of Cleveland, in the great state of Ohio, a clock is ticking.

If you listen closely enough, you might even be able to hear it, from wherever you are.

When it is finished ticking, the ball will be teed up and the 2007 NFL season will begin at CBS.

Usually, when a clock stops ticking, and the bells go off, you wake up from a nightmare.
unless your a browns fan

But this time, when the clock winds down, the nightmare for the Pittsburgh Steelers will BEGIN !!
i guess you could say being in the city of clevland could be considered a nightmare.

And they will BEG to awaken, they will BEG for the nightmare to end.
sounds like a typical brown fan sunday[/B[B]]....then they realize its not a dream ,they really did get the shit whipped outta them ....yet AGAIN

obviously you've never been to a brown / steeler game at home,or you would have noticed half the stadium is steeler fans

all i hear is a toilet flushing....must be another browns season....:coffee:.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/BigRevolvingBrownsHelmet.gif

:tt02:

MasterOfPuppets
09-08-2007, 03:21 PM
and the first pick of the 2008 draft , the dallas cowboys select.....:toofunny:

HometownGal
09-08-2007, 03:24 PM
SSHHHH....listen....what's that muffled sound? Why - it's a Clowns fan after yet another ass whoopin' . . . . :crying01::crying01:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i291/steelersfan80_2006/w6wrab.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/ageorge1014/Brownssuck.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
09-08-2007, 03:26 PM
i'd be willing to bet they haven't thrown those signs away....:coffee:

revefsreleets
09-08-2007, 04:12 PM
It's like this every September in Northeast Ohio since Bernie Kosar was released due to "diminishing skills". The Browns fans come out of the woodwork, talk a little smack (just a little), and hang on hopes and prayers that maybe THIS is finally the year that the team doesn't suck ass. The sports bars are packed for week one, and Browns fever reigns supreme. They even muster a little courage and look me in the eye when I proudly sport my Steelers gear in the heart of enemy territory. The extremely drunk and/or extremely stupid ones sometimes even comment.

But every year a funny thing happens. September turns into October, and the losses start to compile. The first Steelers game comes to pass, and 9 times out of 10 (literally), the Browns take a beating. I don't see as many Browns jerseys. The sports bars only have a few Browns fans, and they usually are only heard when the team the Steelers are playing do something good. When I see Browns fans on the street, they drop their eyes, and even the drunk and/or stupid ones usually don't say anything other then the occasional muttering under their breath.

Every September hope springs eternal in Cleveland. By the middle of October, the Browns fans are either talking Indians in the playoffs, Cavs, or who the Browns will take in April with the 2nd-5th overall pick.

TroysBadDawg
09-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Northeast Ohio you must be from Youngstown, lost of Steeler fans there. Ooops Cleveland no less. Well God does have a sense of humor after all.

revefsreleets
09-08-2007, 04:36 PM
I live in Cleveland, and, having been to Pittsburgh a million times, trust me. There are 1000X more Steelers fans in Browns Country than there are Browns fans in Steelers Country.

UK CANDY BEE
09-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I live in Cleveland, and, having been to Pittsburgh a million times, trust me. There are 1000X more Steelers fans in Browns Country than there are Browns fans in Steelers Country.

You are probably right............. some people are better at holding their nose than others......

revefsreleets
09-08-2007, 05:36 PM
You are probably right............. some people are better at holding their nose than others......

Are you drunk already? That doesn't even make any sense.

UK CANDY BEE
09-08-2007, 05:42 PM
That's because you live a city where you DON'T have to hold YOUR nose !!!

Even Stooler fans would rather not have to live in Pissburgh...........and put up with the smell !!

........if you like, next time we can work on Grade 3 Arithmetic !!

HometownGal
09-08-2007, 05:49 PM

Even Stooler fans would rather not have to live in Pissburgh...........and put up with the smell !!

Speaking of working on Grade 3 Arithmetic, you might want to try 5th Grade Reading.

Ahem - and where is Heaveland rated? *cough* *cough* *cough* :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

http://www.wpxi.com/news/13179728/detail.html

Pittsburgh Is America's Most Livable City
City Also Earned Title In 1985
POSTED: 8:34 am EDT April 26, 2007
UPDATED: 8:37 pm EDT April 26, 2007

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh tops the list of America's most livable cities.

To come up with the rankings, Places Rated Almanac judges 379 metropolitan areas in nine categories, including cost of living, transportation, jobs, and education.

Pittsburghers said they're not surprised their city is taking top honors.

Mark Foerster, of Swissvale, said, "It's no surprise, there's so much going on. You see the new stadiums, of course PNC Park, Heinz Field, the new Pens Arena. It's just amazing it's taken the world this long to figure out we're No. 1."

The last time Pittsburgh claimed the No. 1 spot was in 1985.

None of the top 10 cities in the rankings are in the Sunbelt.

A total of five are in the Northeast, four are in the West Coast and one is in the upper Midwest.

San Francisco comes in at No. 2.

Seattle, Wash., is No. 3.

Coming in at No. 4 is Portland, Ore.

Fifth on the list is Philadelphia.

Rochester, N.Y., comes in at six.

Washington, D.C., is number No. 7.

San Jose-Sunnyvale, Calif., is eight.

And rounding out the bottom two are Boston, and Madison, Wis.

revefsreleets
09-08-2007, 06:11 PM

I live in Strongsville. I wouldn't live in the poorest city in the country if you paid me a trillion dollars. Cleveland proper has way too many problems to mention here, but Scene Magazine had a nice story a couple weeks ago about the poor folks who live in Slavic Village and the problems they are having. Trust me, the horrible stench of Cleveland and it's poverty is the least of their problems.

http://www.clevescene.com/2007-08-22/news/battling-the-steel-baron/

revefsreleets
09-08-2007, 07:36 PM
I notice no retort. Now why might that be?

Edman
09-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Can't wait for 4:30 tomorrow. As reality sets in for the Browns and their big-talking fans yet again.:sofunny:

Cleveland Sucks.

UK CANDY BEE
09-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Can't wait for 4:30 tomorrow. ....

What a coincidence............ neither can I !!

tony hipchest
09-08-2007, 11:02 PM
What a coincidence............ neither can I !!hey dan, nice sig. i bleed black and gold 7 days a week. i crap brown 6-7 days a week with an ocassional orange turd thrown in (depending on my buffalo wing intake)

Preacher
09-08-2007, 11:07 PM
hey dan, nice sig. i bleed black and gold 7 days a week. i crap brown 6-7 days a week with an ocassional orange turd thrown in (depending on my buffalo wing intake)

LOL

Buffalo wings.... Yum... though in that phrase... it makes me want to not eat wings as much!!

UK CANDY BEE
09-08-2007, 11:10 PM
hey dan, nice sig. i bleed black and gold 7 days a week. i crap brown 6-7 days a week with an ocassional orange turd thrown in (depending on my buffalo wing intake)

Now Tony !!

You may fool some folks, but not me !!

I happen to know that you Stooler fans don't crap at all !!!

Which explains quite well why you are all so full of **it !!!

But you're gonna have to help me out with that avatar of yours...........

........... I don't believe the Packers are even on your schedule this season !!

tony hipchest
09-08-2007, 11:40 PM
But you're gonna have to help me out with that avatar of yours...........

........... I don't believe the Packers are even on your schedule this season !!this is much bigger than the packers. it is for all the cheese folks like you bring to this board. :flap:

HometownGal
09-08-2007, 11:43 PM
this is much bigger than the packers. it is for all the cheese folks like you bring to this board. :flap:

http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0518/photo/ben_roethlisberger_cheese2_275.jpg

Holy shit - did I just post that? :jawdrop:

Hell just froze over! :wink02:

UK CANDY BEE
09-08-2007, 11:49 PM
DAMN !!

Now THAT is one BIG block of SWISS !!

........or perhaps he should now be called RoethLIMberger ??

Ooooohh........that was AWFUL !!

.........but it WAS cheezy............ so it was also applicable !!

stlrtruck
09-09-2007, 12:10 AM
The only noise I her is a sucking sound coming from the general direction of clownland.

Kinda like the noise your toilet makes when you flush down the brown.

shhhhhhhhhh..................hear it

If you listen closely enough you'll hear two more things:
1 - A clowns fan admitting the clowns suck
2 - Same clowns fan saying, but at least we're not the bungals!

tony hipchest
09-09-2007, 12:15 AM
http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0518/photo/ben_roethlisberger_cheese2_275.jpg

Holy shit - did I just post that? :jawdrop:

Hell just froze over! :wink02:welcome to the darkside.... (of the force, not some brownsboard)

DAMN !!

Now THAT is one BIG block of SWISS !!

........or perhaps he should now be called RoethLIMberger ?? :chuckle:

Ooooohh........that was AWFUL !!

.........but it WAS cheezy............ so it was also applicable !!

methinks our friendly brownsfan's 2 braincells are breeding and multiplying. participating on a steelersboard is obviously doing you some good UK

StinkyB
09-09-2007, 01:01 AM
I thought I heard Art Modell fart.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-09-2007, 05:37 AM
I happen to know that you Stooler fans don't crap at all !!!

Sure we do...it just doesnt stink.

StinkyB
09-09-2007, 10:00 AM
I disagree, we Steeler fans shit on the Browns parade every year.

UK CANDY BEE
09-09-2007, 10:03 AM
welcome to the darkside.... (of the force, not some brownsboard)

That board is now defunct.............. but there are plans for its return.........

methinks our friendly brownsfan's 2 braincells are breeding and multiplying. participating on a steelersboard is obviously doing you some good UK

There you go again........... ODing on that kool aid they peddle around here !!

tick tock.........tick tock...........tick tock...........

Three hours left til the beginning of THE END ........

......and in the immortal words of Elmer Fudd.....

"Say your pwayers WABBIT" !!!

StinkyB
09-09-2007, 10:09 AM
someone in Cleveland is smoking glue and huffing pain.

fansince'76
09-09-2007, 10:10 AM
......and in the immortal words of Elmer Fudd.....

"Say your pwayers WABBIT" !!!

Too easy - just before Elmer got his ass kicked by Bugs once again. :toofunny:

UK CANDY BEE
09-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Elmer's words were classic.........

........not his results !!

RoethlisBURGHer
09-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Just under three hours until the begining of the 9th straight ass whoopin Cleveland gets from Pittsburgh.

Stlrs4Life
09-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here that?

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here that?

All I can hear is the sound of dawgs whimpering like they've been swatted on the nose with a newspaper.

TroysBadDawg
09-10-2007, 10:25 AM
AWWW chitt dem cwazzzaayy wabbits ddit it aggin

CB1977
09-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Nice avatar Troy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

HometownGal
09-10-2007, 03:58 PM
AWWW chitt dem cwazzzaayy wabbits ddit it aggin

Hey - if it's any consolation, I will become a temporary Browns fan next week when you play the Bungles. Shoot - I have to anoint myself a temporary Rats fan tonight and the thought of it gags me. I'm praying to the football gods for a tie tonight - wouldn't that be a monkey in the ointment? :toofunny: