PDA

View Full Version : Browns Fans

T.J.
09-08-2007, 05:29 AM
Just some more the browns fans that think they are good at something but couldnt even do that reasonably do that. I dont know but if i were them i would probually be spending my time trying to figure out why there team sucks so bad not making clips and pictures in envy of the Steelers. After the steelers win on sunday mabey then they will realize that the team that they think is good is because there goals are set to low. :dang: Just my thought.

dawgbones.com/phBB/viewtopic.php?t=7286&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

T.J.
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
i wonder if the browns fans still think there going to win or mabey they will come up with a excuse why they lost but either way the steelers team is playin good at least compared to the browns.

rbryan
09-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Not much from the brownie contingent after 1:30 or so today. I gave them way too much credit ,this game was over by 1:45

Brownies=pathetic excuse for an NFL franchise........still

Ohio Steeler
09-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Just some more the browns fans that think they are good at something but couldnt even do that reasonably do that. I dont know but if i were them i would probually be spending my time trying to figure out why there team sucks so bad not making clips and pictures in envy of the Steelers. After the steelers win on sunday mabey then they will realize that the team that they think is good is because there goals are set to low. :dang: Just my thought.

dawgbones.com/phBB/viewtopic.php?t=7286&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I got banned from that site because I spoke the truth, they are a joke

j-dawg
09-09-2007, 06:19 PM
yep. the browns sure do suck.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-09-2007, 06:59 PM
What a great weekend...

Clowns get stomped
Michigan gets stomped
Notre Dame got stomped
Ohio State won

T.J.
09-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Nice you got banned for speaking the truth :helmet: they didnt want you spreading the truth because then no one would watch the browns.