PDA

View Full Version : Just got NFL Sunday Ticket

Infamix
09-08-2007, 01:15 PM
wohooo. I think it's definitely worth the price, how many others here have it or got it just for the Steelers?

pittsburghp8baller
09-08-2007, 01:19 PM
wohooo. I think it's definitely worth the price, how many others here have it or got it just for the Steelers?

yea its worth it. living in VA the only time id be certain to see them is when they play baltimore but with it i havent missed a game in 3 years since i got it. well execept for one i had to work (curse u walmart and ur random sales) it happen to be that wopping we put on the browns a year or so ago

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-08-2007, 01:38 PM

I've had Sunday ticket since Direct TV pick it up. Although I do miss the comradery at the local steeler bar but I do go down there sometime to get my Steeler "group fix"

Infamix
09-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah the bar is definitely fun but sometimes its better to kick back at home and watch. Before when I lived in Jersey all I would see was the Eagles :banging: and now that I moved to California, I would have to deal with the RAIDERS. Hell naw, I just ordered sunday ticket after that

nojobny
09-08-2007, 02:50 PM
My co-op won't let us put up a dish but I got Sirius for the NFL games! The great thing about that is you get the local broadcasters.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I have had the Ticket since the 2000 season.......Growing up when NBC used to carry the AFC games we used to get see the Steelers 7-8 times on NBC....Of course with the monday and sunday night games we used to see 10-12 games a year....Then when NBC lost the rights for the AFC games and CBS picked them up and of course with the Colts drafting Peyton Manning which led to the Colts being competitive then we only got to see 5-6 Steelers games a season.....Thats why in 2000 I got the ticket and will have it until the day I die....

Preacher
09-08-2007, 06:00 PM
My co-op won't let us put up a dish but I got Sirius for the NFL games! The great thing about that is you get the local broadcasters.

I keep telling ya... They are violating FCC rules by doing that... if you have a porch, they have no legal authority to stop you.

The only reason we got DirecTV is for NFL sunday ticket! If it goes, we will probably go!

GutterflowerSteel
09-08-2007, 06:00 PM
I've had Sunday Ticket since 1999, and I'll always have it. Absolutely YES I got it just to watch the Steelers - I live in the middle of Ravens/Redskins country! I'm also addicted to Sirius :tt02:

MACH1
09-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Had it since 1996. Living id ID. its about the only way to get steelers games here. Unless you want to go to the local bar and fight off all the broncos, seachikens and raider fans for the limited # of tv's. Every once in a while theres enough steeler fans to claim the hd projection screen.

Preacher
09-08-2007, 09:13 PM
When given the chance,

I would rather watch the game with a Black and Gold brigade.....

Sadly, There isn't enough of them around!

Steelerstrength
09-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Not sure of the year they started the NFL Ticket, but that's when I bought it! That's just about the only way I can watch every game out here in SB! Add SuperFan and you have the best set-up, if you're into stats!

Hammer67
09-10-2007, 05:54 PM

I had it last year but decided to drop it this year as there is a great Steeler bar nearby that I would rather watch the game with other fans. Plus...they usually have a decent amount of nationally televised games so I can stay home on some as well.

But...if you aren't social...it's a good deal!

Mosca
09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
We are just far enough inside the Steelers' range that we get every game except when they conflict with the Eagles. That usually happens once a year. When it does, I can buy just the one game for $30.

I couldn't care less about the rest of the league. Screw 'em, I'll watch the highlights on Sportscenter.

Tom

tony hipchest
09-10-2007, 06:13 PM
When given the chance,

I would rather watch the game with a Black and Gold brigade.....

Sadly, There isn't enough of them around!where do you live....Uzbekistan?

sixstringlass
09-11-2007, 04:34 AM
Had it since 1996. Living id ID. its about the only way to get steelers games here. Unless you want to go to the local bar and fight off all the broncos, seachikens and raider fans for the limited # of tv's. Every once in a while theres enough steeler fans to claim the hd projection screen.

Where in Idaho?

Hammer67
09-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Anybody else notice the HD superfan was unlocked Sunday? Thye may have gotten me hooked, but with only 7 more games not carried in primetime HD, It's hard to pony up the extra 100 bucks.

I always ended up with Superfan free...I just call up every year and threaten to cancel my Sunday Ticket as it isn't right not to get the games in High Def. They usually give it to you...

MACH1
09-11-2007, 10:58 AM
I always ended up with Superfan free...I just call up every year and threaten to cancel my Sunday Ticket as it isn't right not to get the games in High Def. They usually give it to you...

I call up and bit** because I pay for the hd package and then they want to charge again to watch hd games. I think not.
So I get it free to.

Elvis
09-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Glad to hear that you have joined the NFL Sunday Ticket team. I think that it is totally worth it myself as well. Have fun and enjoy
:tt02:

sleasy_beaver
09-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Nfl ticket, beer and sex..... now thats living.

augustashark
09-19-2007, 03:03 PM

I got it in 97. I don't even call to order, they just bill me every year. There HD package should be in the sunday ticket price, but you have to pay extra....Greed! Pisses me off!

MACH1
09-19-2007, 04:38 PM
I got it in 97. I don't even call to order, they just bill me every year. There HD package should be in the sunday ticket price, but you have to pay extra....Greed! Pisses me off!

Yes I agree. I did manage to get HD superfan for free this year. :sofunny:

augustashark
09-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Yes I agree. I did manage to get HD superfan for free this year. :sofunny:

You have to tell me how?!