PDA

View Full Version : Sooners on mission

Haiku_Dirtt
09-09-2007, 02:58 AM
What About Bob?

Looks like Bob Stoops has finally recovered from being on Jan. 3, 2005 the "Greatest Squad in College Football History" to being on the wrong end of a 55-19 loss on Jan. 4, 2005.

Given the fact that Michael Vick did the impossible by finding Jesus in one week while O.J. is still looking for the killers, we should take the time to acknowledge more human feeble feats.

And, Mr. Stoops should find comfort in how well poised OU seems to be.

Give credit where credit is due even if reducing the Hurricanes to a tropical depression is about as likely as Auburn beating South Florida in the great state of Alabama.

Baby steps Bob. Baby steps.

boomor
09-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Oh, my beloved OU...I am an Okie at heart and always will be... too bad, here in SC, there are not more Sooners!!!

revefsreleets
09-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, given what happened in Orlando last week, the Sooners should clean up in the Red River Shootout (forget that PC "rivalry" crap). The only other challenge I see for them is A&M on that schedule. I expect to see OU in the BCS Championship picture this year.

Haiku_Dirtt
09-23-2007, 05:41 AM
Well, given what happened in Orlando last week, the Sooners should clean up in the Red River Shootout (forget that PC "rivalry" crap). The only other challenge I see for them is A&M on that schedule. I expect to see OU in the BCS Championship picture this year.

For sure. The Sooners should clean up Texas like a panhandle tornado. The team I'm reluctant to keep out of the mix is WVU at "this juncture." They play against slower team defenses but who knows how well they can game plan.

And it's not just Tech but OK State that is going to bring it hard. Harder than Texas IMHO.

TackleMeBen
09-23-2007, 09:53 AM
they just lost one of their DEs for the season. that isnt good for them

Steeler in Carolina
09-23-2007, 04:30 PM
The Sooners are scary good.

revefsreleets
09-23-2007, 05:16 PM
A&M looks a little exposed, and Texas rolled against a terrible Rice. It's looking more and more like the Sooners will have the easiest road to the big dance of any of the major players.

Haiku_Dirtt
09-29-2007, 05:13 PM
What About Bob?

Nice call DUDE. Looks like it's back to therapy for the OU head coach.

Really sorry Sooner fan...thought you guys were in the BCS.

I guess they didn't kill off all the buffalos.

revefsreleets
09-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Whoops. Another one bites the dust. There is an awful lot of parody now, though.

Elvis
09-29-2007, 08:20 PM
What About Bob?

Looks like Bob Stoops has finally recovered from being on Jan. 3, 2005 the "Greatest Squad in College Football History" to being on the wrong end of a 55-19 loss on Jan. 4, 2005.

Given the fact that Michael Vick did the impossible by finding Jesus in one week while O.J. is still looking for the killers, we should take the time to acknowledge more human feeble feats.

And, Mr. Stoops should find comfort in how well poised OU seems to be.

Give credit where credit is due even if reducing the Hurricanes to a tropical depression is about as likely as Auburn beating South Florida in the great state of Alabama.

First of all ... Nothing is Impossible with God.
Mr Stoops learned a hard lesson today
I do believe...
Go BUFFALO's!!!!
:tt02: