PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Fan in Cleveland

fishnbab69
09-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi, brand new to the board but Black and Gold forever!!!

its tough being a Steeler fan in Cleveland especially today, plus throw in the fact my roommate is a die hard Browns fan, one of her many faults.... But after 4pm it always gets a whole lot easier. Originally from Piitsburgh, moved to Cleveland in 1988. Cant wait til kickoff!!! Throwing a little love your way from the City of Haters. GO STEELERS!!!!! :tt02:

fansince'76
09-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the board, fishnbab69! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

UK CANDY BEE
09-09-2007, 10:18 AM
my roommate is a die hard Browns fan, one of her many faults....

I can forgive her for all of them............. YOU have the only unforgivable one..........LOL !!

But after 4pm it always gets a whole lot easier.

Not today is doesn't !!

Today is the day she rubs your nose in it BIG TIME !!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/BigRevolvingBrownsHelmet.gif

rpkachik
09-09-2007, 12:47 PM
hello! Im a steelers fan moving to cleveland at the end of the month, wish me luck!

BULLHART
09-09-2007, 01:02 PM
I lived in cleveland for a few years, dont fret. Its easier, because they are fair weather fans. When they have a bad week they all hate their team more than we do. Its fun to observe...lol A;sp evry single year is a "rebuilding year"...enjoy!

fishnbab69
09-09-2007, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=UK CANDY BEE;290020]I can forgive her for all of them............. YOU have the only unforgivable one..........LOL !!

Not today is doesn't !!

Today is the day she rubs your nose in it BIG TIME !!

Um what happened??? No nose rubbing today!! But this is getting so routine for us any more. Kid of takes the fun out of it... NOT!!!!! You have pleny of time to recover for your next a-- whoopin!

Big Ben 33
09-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the site.

Here we go Steelers Here we go .......:tt02: