PDA

View Full Version : Bengals fans criminals?...who da thunk?

meanjoecoop
09-09-2007, 11:48 AM
My family and I were leaving our house this morning to go to church and find that our Steelers decorations had all been either stolen or damaged. Yes, who would have thought that Bungals fans could act this way? I guess they emulate their roll models.

This was a "Steelers Fans Only Parking" sign. They bent the pole and pried it out of the ground. They tried to run with it but I had my satellite radio antenna bolted to it. So instead they broke it off of the pole.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/HPIM1141.jpg

They cut the bottom ropes holding the "Steelers Country" banner. But the top is bolted to the gutter. They stole our Steelers house flag, pole and all.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/HPIM1144.jpg

As much as I hoped it would not happen, I really have been expecting it. I have had replacement decorations waiting. I will double the amount of decorations and they will be twice as hard to remove.

Hell, I'll paint my whole house black and gold! Keep it up Bungholes and I'll paint this whole f***ng city Black and Gold!

:sign09:

HateTheBengals
11-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Yeah I feel you on this one. I can't tell you how many times my girlfriend and I were harrassed right after the 2005 season.

We had some Steelers Promoting words written on her van. Some inconsiderate Bengal fan wrote over her windows with permanent marker. Pretty sure some stole the car flag... probably more.

NJarhead
11-02-2007, 10:06 PM
My family and I were leaving our house this morning to go to church and find that our Steelers decorations had all been either stolen or damaged. Yes, who would have thought that Bungals fans could act this way? I guess they emulate their roll models.

This was a "Steelers Fans Only Parking" sign. They bent the pole and pried it out of the ground. They tried to run with it but I had my satellite radio antenna bolted to it. So instead they broke it off of the pole.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/HPIM1141.jpg

They cut the bottom ropes holding the "Steelers Country" banner. But the top is bolted to the gutter. They stole our Steelers house flag, pole and all.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/HPIM1144.jpg

As much as I hoped it would not happen, I really have been expecting it. I have had replacement decorations waiting. I will double the amount of decorations and they will be twice as hard to remove.

Hell, I'll paint my whole house black and gold! Keep it up Bungholes and I'll paint this whole f***ng city Black and Gold!

:sign09:

:m16: I would be typing this from my jail cell if I caught them.

Tankus_Maximus
11-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Dayum!

That is seriously jacked up!!

We should hunt down those scumbags and kick the livin crap outta 'em!!

CantStop85
11-03-2007, 01:06 AM
It was me! :jammin:

rbryan
11-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Set up a perimeter, clear a kill zone, and wait. If Cincy fans are anything like the VC they'll be no bodies, just blood trails back into the jungle. lol

stillers4me
11-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Set up a perimeter, clear a kill zone, and wait. If Cincy fans are anything like the VC they'll be no bodies, just blood trails back into the jungle. lol

I like this plan!! :tt02:

I'm sorry......Meanie. Especially that you kiddos have to see year, after year, what a bunch of slimebuckets the fans of the local team are.

steelpride12
11-03-2007, 09:07 AM
KIitty Hunt!!

touchdownward
11-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Jail?? Then you're doing it all wrong.
You shoot 'em then drag 'em inside your house..... THEN call 911. :wink02:

Sorry to hear about all of that Meanjoe.

CS85, if you drove all the way from KY and that really was you, then your avatar applies to YOU!! :flap:

Tankus.... I'm with ya... I say we all take a road trip to see Meanjoe and then go on a Bungal hunt!
:rocket: :ak47: :wantsome: :dualies: :m16: :bringit: :whatnow:

Drove???? Why he took the bengals bandwagon. It was a short trip.....very few passengers. :yep:

Stlrs4Life
11-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Sorry to hear that meanjoe. Damn shame is what it is.

The Duke
11-03-2007, 01:13 PM

sorry CS, but you're still not a troll

revefsreleets
11-03-2007, 06:11 PM
That really sucks.

Galax Steeler
11-04-2007, 07:53 AM

I don't think that purple fat piece of crap barnny could have done it hell he can hardly move.

memphissteelergirl
11-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Tankus.... I'm with ya... I say we all take a road trip to see Meanjoe and then go on a Bungal hunt!

*Raises hand*

Oooh....ooh...can I go too?? Can I? Huh? Can I, pleeeeassse??

KYSteelersfan
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM

Im only 3 hours from Cincy....where do you wanna meet