PDA

View Full Version : Shhhh....listen

revefsreleets
09-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Can you hear it? Silence. Complete silence in Browns stadium. Complete silence from Buckeye Dan. Complete silence on the field from a still bottom-feeding Browns team. The only sound at all from the Browns fans is the misguided idiots chanting "Brady, Brady" as if putting the least mobile QB on the Browns into the game would have done anything but made this debacle worse. The facts is that this Browns team, despite their fans delusional optimism, is still an awful football team

The biggest thing the Steelers need to take out of this is that it's only the Browns, and the schedule is going to get a lot tougher. We dropped too many passes. We dropped a few INT's. The Browns got some guys open. We had a defensive let-down on the Browns first drive of the 3rd. We probably should have won this game 50-0.

But we have a lot to be optimistic about. The D looks solid, the OL played reasonably well, Sepulveda buried the Browns inside the 20 4 times, Jeff Reed kicked off as well as I've ever seen him kick, Parker ran hard (fumble worries me a little). This team can win a lot of games, but we won't play the Browns every week, so there is a lot of room to improve.

For the Browns fans, how does 5 wins this year sound?

revefsreleets
09-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Wait, no, I think I hear something. A weird thumping noise. Oh, it's all those fans that were just SURE that this was the year the Browns didn't suck jumping off the Key Bank building.

nojobny
09-09-2007, 04:20 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Stlrs4Life
09-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Can you hear it? Silence. Complete silence in Browns stadium. Complete silence from Buckeye Dan. Complete silence on the field from a still bottom-feeding Browns team. The only sound at all from the Browns fans is the misguided idiots chanting "Brady, Brady" as if putting the least mobile QB on the Browns into the game would have done anything but made this debacle worse. The facts is that this Browns team, despite their fans delusional optimism, is still an awful football team

The biggest thing the Steelers need to take out of this is that it's only the Browns, and the schedule is going to get a lot tougher. We dropped too many passes. We dropped a few INT's. The Browns got some guys open. We had a defensive let-down on the Browns first drive of the 3rd. We probably should have won this game 50-0.

But we have a lot to be optimistic about. The D looks solid, the OL played reasonably well, Sepulveda buried the Browns inside the 20 4 times, Jeff Reed kicked off as well as I've ever seen him kick, Parker ran hard (fumble worries me a little). This team can win a lot of games, but we won't play the Browns every week, so there is a lot of room to improve.

LOL! Excellent post.

j-dawg
09-09-2007, 06:24 PM
right now... after my tenth beer... five wins sounds almost impossible!!

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Good post revefsreleets and I totally agree. :thumbsup:

Yes - it was the Browns, but I think the Steelers got off to a good start and hopefully, their motivation will inspire them to keep on striving to be the best they can be. I'm damned proud of these guys! :tt02:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-09-2007, 11:12 PM
If you listen closley, there is a sucking sound coming from Cleveland Browns Stadium. It sounds like we just flushed the Browns!

pitt
09-10-2007, 12:43 AM

:jammin: :thumbsup: :tt02:

Preacher
09-10-2007, 01:04 AM
right now... after my tenth beer... five wins sounds almost impossible!!

:sofunny::sofunny:

Naaa... Take it out on the Bungles and the Ravens please!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-10-2007, 04:35 AM
SHHHHHH...... Listen.

If your real quiet.....You can actually hear another Browns Quarterback take another sack.

83-Steelers-43
09-10-2007, 08:04 AM
:tt02:http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200709/20070910mf_steelers_7_500.jpg:tt02:

stlrtruck
09-10-2007, 08:19 AM
Did anyone see a picture of that lady sleeping on her husband? It was classic he looked discontent as all heck and she was sound asleep sawing logs!

Stlrs4Life
09-10-2007, 11:26 PM
No, post it for us, thanks truck.

stlrtruck
09-11-2007, 08:30 AM
It was on tv, haven't had time to look for it. I'll try to find something tonight.