PDA

View Full Version : j-dawg here....

j-dawg
09-09-2007, 04:10 PM
:dang: i will never stop rooting for my Browns, but yeah.... they were flat out awful. :banging:

congrats to the steelers for once again showing how terrible the browns are.

i'm about to bust open my 24 pack... :flippy::alcoholic:couch::puke:

fansince'76
09-09-2007, 04:13 PM
You're a good man, j-dawg. :cheers: Keep the faith.

tony hipchest
09-09-2007, 04:15 PM
:dang: i will never stop rooting for my Browns, :

lol. its not your fan the browns suck. and for that, i wont fault you.

:monkey:however there is some urine and :poop: left behind on the cybercarpet of our fine forum, and buckeye dans nose needs to be rubbed in it. :p

revefsreleets
09-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Just starting to drink now. I would recommend shots, and lot's of them, starting at about noon today. That way you'd have been passed out when the game was already over midway through the first quarter.

By the way, remember when you said "I cracked you up" when I predicted 31-10? Seems I was being a little generous.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19096&page=3

j-dawg
09-09-2007, 04:22 PM
you didn't crack me up because of the prediction.. it was more about your overall view of the "progress" the team was making... but yeah... i can't say you weren't close to the mark.

i think it's easier for me to think that we're cursed. the thought of having to go through yet ANOTHER rebuilding period really makes my stomach churn.

stillers4me
09-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Good Luck jdawg......who knows? Ben Roethlisberger took the field and the Steelers took on new life. As much as I hate to say it, Brady Quinn may be stepping in soon and the Browns will be in a new era. We'll still beat the snot out of the Browns......but hey, Brady has to be better that what you have now!!

revefsreleets
09-09-2007, 04:36 PM
you didn't crack me up because of the prediction.. it was more about your overall view of the "progress" the team was making... but yeah... i can't say you weren't close to the mark.

i think it's easier for me to think that we're cursed. the thought of having to go through yet ANOTHER rebuilding period really makes my stomach churn.

I think I said that player for player the Steelers were pretty much a lot better team. I'm thinking that is pretty much true. It needs to be said even earlier than usual, but maybe next year?

rbryan
09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Only smart thing the brownies did today was not bring in BQ. I'll be surprised if we don't see him next time though.

j-dawg
09-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Only smart thing the brownies did today was not bring in BQ. I'll be surprised if we don't see him next time though.

so would i.

Stlrs4Life
09-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks j-dawg. Has there been any UK sightings yet? He's probably about to jump off of a bridge. Somebody needs to go and talk him down.

Mosca
09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Way to man up, j-dawg. I respect your pride in your team and your dedication in the face of its mediocrity. Hell, I have to, I'm a Pirates fan. I know how it feels.

Tom

j-dawg
09-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Way to man up, j-dawg. I respect your pride in your team and your dedication in the face of its mediocrity. Hell, I have to, I'm a Pirates fan. I know how it feels.

Tom

:cheers: thanks mosca... i'm excited that i'll be able to watch the tribe play the angels in a few hours... hopefully this day wont be a total loss!

HometownGal
09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks j-dawg. Has there been any UK sightings yet? He's probably about to jump off of a bridge. Somebody needs to go and talk him down.

Or give him a helping hand. :toofunny:

jdawg - I admire and respect you for your dedication to your Browns. :thumbsup: Every franchise has their highs and lows - it's just that the Browns have been in a low for a long time. :wink02: Seriously, though - the Browns will rise again at some point, so don't stop believing! :cheers::hug:

MasterOfPuppets
09-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Or give him a helping hand. :toofunny:

jdawg - I admire and respect you for your dedication to your Browns. :thumbsup: Every franchise has their highs and lows - it's just that the Browns have been in a low for a long time. :wink02: Seriously, though - the Browns will rise again at some point, so don't stop believing! :cheers::hug: geesh htg...the poor guys suffering enough...you don't have to patronize him....:toofunny: :sofunny: :sign03:

Preacher
09-10-2007, 01:04 AM
J-Dawg...

Your a good man..

About half way through this year... I think things will start clicking for your team... and all of a sudden, it will just look different... Line will click, BQ will step in.. and then the pressure will start to be taken off your defense.

It'll come. Be patient.

Of course, i hope we own you all for the next 50 years... but I am sure the feeling is mutual!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-10-2007, 03:26 AM

Thanks for "manning-up J-Dawg. I for one appreciate your ability to back your team no matter what. Keep the faith Brother!:thumbsup:

memphissteelergirl
09-10-2007, 08:56 AM

Tom

What he said....:wink02:
And considering how awful the Grizzlies were last season, I can relate as well.

j-dawg
09-16-2007, 06:22 PM
hey everybody!! 51 points!??!?!?!?!?!

215 yards from a "crusty and old" back?

what a game.... day and night... awesome.

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 06:23 PM

Congrats on the win, j-dawg! :cheers: Always happy to see the Bungles lose.

The Duke
09-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey J Dawg, congrats on the win.

revefsreleets
09-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Yup, good win, but keep it in perspective. The Bengals can't play defense to pay their bail bonds.

j-dawg
09-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Yup, good win, but keep it in perspective. The Bengals can't play defense to pay their bail bonds.

hehehe.. hey man.. you have to admit... the bengals are a better team than the bills though... i'll take a win any day.. i'm a Browns fan for pete's sake!!

HometownGal
09-16-2007, 06:34 PM

Congrats jdawg! :cheers:

I still think JoMaMa is overrated - sorry. Not to take away from your sweet victory against the Bungles, but their D is horrendous. Can't wait until we play 'em!

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 07:19 PM
hehehe.. hey man.. you have to admit... the bengals are a better team than the bills though...

Not really - the Bills actually have some semblance of a defense. And besides, we thumped them.

Preacher
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM
J-dawg...

Hey, your guys played a good game today... congrats.

TroysBadDawg
09-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey JDawg, Can you believe it? The Browns came though and Anderson (20/33/328yds/1int/ 5td's tied team record) did it. SO did KW100/6/1 and Edwards 146/8/2, lewis 216 yds. What woke these guys up? Although looked like the fat man was still looking for a sandwich

GO BROWNS
GO CRENNEL FAR FROM CLEVELAND

j-dawg
09-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey JDawg, Can you believe it? The Browns came though and Anderson (20/33/328yds/1int/ 5td's tied team record) did it. SO did KW100/6/1 and Edwards 146/8/2, lewis 216 yds. What woke these guys up? Although looked like the fat man was still looking for a sandwich

GO BROWNS
GO CRENNEL FAR FROM CLEVELAND

i don't know what got them going... i believe when anderson threw that pick, the D stepped up and held the bengals to 3... it felt like something woke 'em up 'cause it was balls to the walls after that!! great game TBD!!

rbryan
09-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Big shout out to the Browns. I was pulling hard for ya today. Ravens next ?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-17-2007, 05:15 AM
J-Dawg....If I ever see ya....The first one is on me for the Brownies embarrassing the Bengals and Marvin "Tiny Tim" Lewis yesterday!!!!!!:cheers:

revefsreleets
09-17-2007, 07:48 AM
To be fair, the Steelers misfired a few times in the red zone. They could have easily hung 45 points on the Bills.

As for the Bengals, I'm sure after watching that Browns offensive juggernaut score 50some points, the Steelers offense is chomping at the bit to "get theirs".

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 08:10 AM
wow.....giddy browns fans.....:toofunny:
way ta smack them bungholes around..:thumbsup: that should shut them bandwagoners up for awhile.:flap:

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 09:09 AM
I agree! Great game! I love to see the Bungles get stomped!

Pittsburgh's D must be even better than I thought this year, to be able to hold an offensive powerhouse such as the Brownies to just 7 points last week!! :toofunny::sofunny: .... new afcn prediction...
steelers
browns
ravens
bengals

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Hmmmmmmm....wonder if Crennel will be interested in the Bengals Head Coach vacancy next year....:sofunny::sofunny:

CB1977
09-17-2007, 12:34 PM
^^LMAO

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 12:41 PM
hey CB1977, HAVE YOU TAKEN THE TIME,TOO RUB ANY BUNGHOLE FANS NOSE IN IT?

CB1977
09-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Master...funny you should ask! I joined one of their websites last week and posted on a few of their threads, nothing bad...I was nice.

I have been trying to get into that website off and on all day today but I keep getting an error message telling me that the site is down!! LOL

They lose to the Browns and everything shuts down????? Funny!

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Master...funny you should ask! I joined one of their websites last week and posted on a few of their threads, nothing bad...I was nice.

I have been trying to get into that website off and on all day today but I keep getting an error message telling me that the site is down!! LOL

lmao....:toofunny: i imagine you guys hit em like a sunami !!!!

MasterOfPuppets
09-17-2007, 03:37 PM
:sofunny: there's serious panic in bungleville....check out this post...:toofunny:

View Member Profile Yesterday, 10:13 PM Post #6

Franchise Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 672

I hate Cowher. But I want to win an EFFin Super Bowl for Christ's Sake. If Marvin isn't the person to do it, can him. We're done p***y-footing around and coming up at .500 and having the worst defense in the league. If Cowher can take us to the top, bring him in. Huge jaw and all.

I know this thread was made toungue-in-cheek, but I digress.

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=15891

MACH1
09-17-2007, 04:01 PM
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Here's another one.....:sofunny:

post Today, 09:57 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 730

Billy you'll love this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Bresnahan

Wikipedia on Chuck Bresnahan.

Charles "Chuck" Bresnahan (born September 8, 1960 in Springfield, Massachusetts) is the untalented, retarded current defensive coordinator for the NFL's Cincinnati Bengals. Bresnahan (pronounced "BREZ-nuh-han") joined the Bengals coaching staff in 2004 as an assistant coach, and was promoted to defensive coordinator on January 9, 2005. Prior to joining the Bengals, Bresnahan coached in the NFL with both the Cleveland Browns and the Oakland Raiders. His in game adjustments are considered legendary, often switching between his signature "Cover None" defense and blitzes that were considered revolutionary in 1967. He should be fired immediately.

HometownGal
09-17-2007, 04:19 PM

Did it happen to be GoBengals? They should have been shut down after all of the death threats they made against Mr. Rooney, Cowher and our team after we beat 'em in the playoffs in 2005. What a bunch of psychos, especially that Black Jesus creep. They worship him like a God over there - it's hilarious how anyone can worship someone hiding his coward ass behind a computer screen. Ahhhh - the collective IQ of Bungles fans. :toofunny::toofunny:

fansince'76
09-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Wikipedia on Chuck Bresnahan.

Charles "Chuck" Bresnahan (born September 8, 1960 in Springfield, Massachusetts) is the untalented, retarded current defensive coordinator for the NFL's Cincinnati Bengals. Bresnahan (pronounced "BREZ-nuh-han") joined the Bengals coaching staff in 2004 as an assistant coach, and was promoted to defensive coordinator on January 9, 2005. Prior to joining the Bengals, Bresnahan coached in the NFL with both the Cleveland Browns and the Oakland Raiders. His in game adjustments are considered legendary, often switching between his signature "Cover None" defense and blitzes that were considered revolutionary in 1967. He should be fired immediately.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohio Steeler
09-17-2007, 04:31 PM
:dang: i will never stop rooting for my Browns, but yeah.... they were flat out awful. :banging:

congrats to the steelers for once again showing how terrible the browns are.

i'm about to bust open my 24 pack... :flippy::alcoholic:couch::puke:

hey jdawg congrats on the BIG win over the Bungals this pat sunday :cheers:

CB1977
09-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Did it happen to be GoBengals? They should have been shut down after all of the death threats they made against Mr. Rooney, Cowher and our team after we beat 'em in the playoffs in 2005. What a bunch of psychos, especially that Black Jesus creep. They worship him like a God over there - it's hilarious how anyone can worship someone hiding his coward ass behind a computer screen. Ahhhh - the collective IQ of Bungles fans. :toofunny::toofunny:

HTG...Yes, that's the sight. I didn't know anything about death threats though. That's just NOT right!!!! WOW.

BTW, Black Jesus is still there posting as much as ever and damn, he's obnoxious too!

Updated 9-18-07. I just posted a little bit over at the Ben-gals forum today and have been temporarily banned from posting anymore. They told me that they were allowed to say anything they wanted to say (even if their forum rules say differently) but I wasn't allowed to voice MY opinion! LOL I really don't care but I thought I'd share this with you guys.

You guys have more class in your little finger than they have in their entire body!!!

Can't wait to watch the Steelers beat the crap out of the little cats.