PDA

View Full Version : Who was there today?

jjpro11
09-09-2007, 07:09 PM
who all was at the cleveland game from here? i was, and there were a ton of steelers fans there. i was quite surprised at how many considering it was the browns home opener.. i know how hyped up they get for those with false beliefs. anyways, it was awesome.. my voice is half gone from shouting. great time.

Stlrs4Life
09-09-2007, 09:36 PM
How bad did ya get treated? Was thinking that there would be alot of Steeler Fans there today.

jjpro11
09-09-2007, 10:23 PM
How bad did ya get treated? Was thinking that there would be alot of Steeler Fans there today.

not bad at all to be quite honest. i mean, there really wasnt a whole lot they could do since there were just so many steelers fans. i saw some guys getting heckled, but nothing physical, other than the guys that were there to pick fights in the first place.

Preacher
09-10-2007, 12:49 AM
not bad at all to be quite honest. i mean, there really wasnt a whole lot they could do since there were just so many steelers fans. i saw some guys getting heckled, but nothing physical, other than the guys that were there to pick fights in the first place.

Like I said in another forum...

I just don't understand people who use differences in cheering for a football team an excuse to be a jackass to people.

zack31
09-10-2007, 05:48 PM
I was there yesterday rocking out in the dawg pound with my roethlisberger jersey on waving my terrible towel every opportunity, i just want to express what a bunch of *******s in that place, i cant even begin to count how many times i was called vulgar very inappropriate names, they showed no support to their own team by booing there own players, they would rather try and pick a fight with me..........

jjpro11
09-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I was there yesterday rocking out in the dawg pound with my roethlisberger jersey on waving my terrible towel every opportunity, i just want to express what a bunch of *******s in that place, i cant even begin to count how many times i was called vulgar very inappropriate names, they showed no support to their own team by booing there own players, they would rather try and pick a fight with me..........

yeah.. it probably depends on who you are as well. im only 19, but my dad did get flipped off walking in. i saw another steelers fan probably in his mid 20s walking with his girlfriend getting chewed out by an idiot. nobody bothered us or anyone around us while sitting down. although our section had a ton of steelers fans in it. as long as nobody touches me or throws anything at me, i really dont care what they say. they're so damn delusional anyhow, you cant help but laugh.