PDA

View Full Version : But they need to fix...

WV-SteelerFan
09-10-2007, 11:26 AM
To any & all that can't seem to wait to post only the negatives in the Steelers 34-7 win (RIGHT after the game)...
http://img2.putfile.com/main/9/25211135751.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/drsnyde)

SteelerFanInCA
09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Great post. :tt02::tt02:

DACEB
09-10-2007, 11:38 AM
For those that are content with the way things are, I give you the Cleveland Browns, the Tampa Bay Bucs. And so on...

Listen, I'm just as happy as the next guy that we won, but there is always room for improvement. If you think that Tomlin only had a "good news" edition this morning your sadly mistaken. I'm glad that many of the quotes from the players themselves after the game were to the effect of still having a way to go and that it was only the first game.

BeuffordLTD
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
LOL

I thought, at first, that was a steaming hot cup of STFU!

I prefer the intended joke.

ShutDown24
09-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Agreed.

WV-SteelerFan
09-10-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm not saying to be content with the way things are. NO WAY! All I mean is to give people time (like maybe a day or two) to "savor" a DIVISION win, in the FIRST game, of a NEW season instead of pointing out the negatives right after the game ends, that's all. Seems to me that some people just can't wait to point out any flaws... :computer:

----------------------------------------------

"...If you think that Tomlin only had a "good news" edition this morning you're sadly mistaken..."

But he's paid to see the negatives, fans aren't. And I doubt that he DID have that...

----------------------------------------------------------
:cheers:

DACEB
09-10-2007, 12:54 PM
[
"...If you think that Tomlin only had a "good news" edition this morning you're sadly mistaken..."

But he's paid to see the negatives, fans aren't. And I doubt that he DID have that...

----------------------------------------------------------
:cheers:

Your absolutely right, and I do enjoy the victory. And I love an ass kicking even more, especially to a div. foe.

I guess living in Ma. and always hearing about the Pats and seeing how they go about their business..... Here in Ma. we are never satisfied, hell we have had the best team in baseball all year and we are still not satisfied with their play.

Here's to a great year, we're off to a good start:cheers:

stlrtruck
09-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Look I'm excited about the first win of the year. But there is definitely room for improvement on the team. They left some plays on the field today that could have sustained drives or made more points.

Elvis
09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I agree my friend steelrtruck...
the Steelers could have done alot of things better. The first half they couldnt run the ball for nothing. Tomlin and Co. must have done some very good adjusting at halftime yesterday. Big Ben just missed having one INT and he missed 9 passes in a row at one time, missing some open recievers. But over all I love the way we played and the way the O Line played was pretty good especially in the 2nd half..
I give our over team effort a B for week 1
:tt02: