PDA

View Full Version : Do You Really Believe In Prayers?

Elvis
09-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Does Prayers Really Work?
If you think so.... tell us why
If not.. tell us why you think they dont
or are you just Undecided?

CantStop85
09-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Oh boy.

hinesylover
09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
yeah, i do it's almost if you believe hard enough it will come true. The most important thing is to really know what to ask for. If you are not selfish and ask for someone else. kind of like karma. all we can do is believe. we do in our team.......

stlrtruck
09-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I believe they really work. I prayed for my daughter a few weeks ago when she was having trouble sleeping through the night. The night that I prayed over her, as I laid her down to bed, I stood against the spirits that would attack her and prayed that the Holy spirit would fill her room and that a host of heavenly angels would keep her protected through the night. That night she slept through the night.

Also, I've seen people get healed instantly in front of me.

I myself have felt the presence of the Holy Spirit as people have prayed over me.

PAMillerGrrl83
09-10-2007, 10:29 PM
I definately think they do, from my own personal experiences.

Mosca
09-11-2007, 10:02 AM
I dunno wedo, I think it's one of those things where, if it works for you, then it works for you. I certainly wouldn't want people praying AGAINST me.

But given the choice between a million prayers and a really good doctor, I know which I'd pick.

Tom

stlrtruck
09-12-2007, 08:09 AM
I dunno wedo, I think it's one of those things where, if it works for you, then it works for you. I certainly wouldn't want people praying AGAINST me.

But given the choice between a million prayers and a really good doctor, I know which I'd pick.

Tom

What about a doctor that prays?

Elvis
09-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Cantstop85... if your not interested in these threads like this, then you dont have to come in to'em and reading them. I am not trying to be rude or anything I am just stating the facts.

Jman
09-12-2007, 09:04 AM
I have faith that prayer changes things. Prayer doesn't always mean I get my way either, but I do believe with prayer, God is gracious and things change. :)

Polamalu Princess
09-20-2007, 10:52 PM
100%!!!!!!!!

Prayer, has proved over and over again, since I was a child to be the true source of God's love. God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!!!

SteelersMongol
09-23-2007, 09:17 AM
I think it does work. Now I'm not saying Steelers won SBXL because of me, or some people who prayed, but I'm telling you that I felt like God is really there and listening when I was praying during the playoffs. Remember when Vanderjagt, man who never missed, missed? What more can we say?

TroysBadDawg
10-02-2007, 08:09 PM
After 15 years in a wheelchair after being run over by a forklift. Being left with a crushed spine and legs, and now walking yes prayers work.