PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Johnsons?

GBMelBlount
09-10-2007, 10:23 PM
IMO, I am thankful the Bengals won. A fourth Johnson scored big on an interception tonight. I even heard the announcer mention TJ was considering changing his last name to Johnson. Have their ever been so many Johnsons on one team? I think not.

The Duke
09-10-2007, 10:25 PM
If only Palmer was Palmer Johnson...

MasterOfPuppets
09-10-2007, 10:33 PM
If only Palmer was Palmer Johnson...
i hear they call him johnson palmer in the locker room....:toofunny:

CantStop85
09-10-2007, 10:48 PM
It's almost too bad they cut Doug Johnson.

MACH1
09-10-2007, 11:27 PM
One johnson seems to work well for me. :chuckle:

stillers4me
09-11-2007, 05:36 AM
I'm not touching this one........

GBMelBlount
09-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Did anyone hear the one announcer start talking about the biggest Johnson on the Bengals and another announcer snickered and said something like above post?

HometownGal
09-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Did anyone hear the one announcer start talking about the biggest Johnson on the Bengals and another announcer snickered and said something like above post?

Perish the thought of either Combover or Jaws talking about a Johnson. :yuck::yuck:

rbryan
09-11-2007, 12:44 PM
All the talk about the Johnsons yet no mention of the disappearing act that CJ pulled in the 2nd half last night. Ever notice after Chad gets hit in the mouth you don't hear much out of him the rest of the game??

As bad as the Ravens played they still would have won that game had it not been for the horrible offensive pass interference call against Heap, not to mention the ridiculous play calling by the Genius Ballick at the end.

Saw several shots of "The Chad" towards the end of the game when it appeared the Ravens would come back and it looked like he was gonna cry. I have no respect for him whatsoever, what a punk.

To read the news coming out of Cincy you would think they played the greatest game ever, what a joke that whole organization is top to bottom.

ShutDown24
09-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Jaws is annoying... All I have to add.

StinkyB
09-11-2007, 01:20 PM
I don't know about too many Johnsons on the Bengals but there sure are a whole lot of dicks on that team.

memphissteelergirl
09-11-2007, 01:42 PM

HA! That's what I was thinking when I saw the name of this thread! :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2007, 03:02 PM
One johnson seems to work well for me. :chuckle::uhh: ....... gotta be carefull leavin stuff out there for interpretation.( jokesters like hipchest, are hovering around waiting for oppurtunities like this) :eye:

MACH1
09-11-2007, 03:24 PM
:uhh: ....... gotta be carefull leavin stuff out there for interpretation.( jokesters like hipchest, are hovering around waiting for oppurtunities like this) :eye:

lol.... yeah I thought about that afterwards. But I thought I'd see how long it took.

Bad wording on my part. :footinmou

Hines0wnz
09-11-2007, 07:12 PM

One of the ESPN commentators said the same thing last night.

MasterOfPuppets
09-11-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm not touching this one........ given the threads title, i believe i could find a joke in that phrase .....:toofunny:

GBMelBlount
09-12-2007, 08:06 PM
All the talk about the Johnsons yet no mention of the disappearing act that CJ pulled in the 2nd half last night. Ever notice after Chad gets hit in the mouth you don't hear much out of him the rest of the game??

As bad as the Ravens played they still would have won that game had it not been for the horrible offensive pass interference call against Heap, not to mention the ridiculous play calling by the Genius Ballick at the end.

Saw several shots of "The Chad" towards the end of the game when it appeared the Ravens would come back and it looked like he was gonna cry. I have no respect for him whatsoever, what a punk.

To read the news coming out of Cincy you would think they played the greatest game ever, what a joke that whole organization is top to bottom.

Actually, he was crying because a Pat's freaking electronic spy hit a frequency that "tweeked" one of his tarnished teeth.