PDA

View Full Version : d. mcnabb needs surgery for sports hernia

tony hipchest
09-28-2005, 06:40 PM
but will try to tough it out as long as he can tollerate the pain. i hope this isnt a case of the curse of the madden cover. he seems to have the fortitude of s. mcnair though and i bet he doesnt miss a beat.

Koopa
09-28-2005, 07:48 PM
of course this is the curse of the madden cover, this just proves that theory right. i hope ben never accepts to be on the cover cause it will be over for the season if he is or any steelers they should all decline if they are ever invited to be on the cover. tom brady seem to be takin queer pictures maybe he should be on it next season, maybe they can put that one with him layin on the ground readin a book and all the dogs around him, they can get more of a queer and chick base to buy the game

Ambridge
09-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Wasn't McNabb previously on the Madden Cover a few years back when he fractured his ankle or leg?????

Not to get off topic but don't forget about the SI curse as well.
Carolina can forget about winning the Super Bowl!!........the Panthers were on the cover of Sports Illustrated a few weeks back.

Livinginthe past
09-29-2005, 01:29 PM
of course this is the curse of the madden cover, this just proves that theory right. i hope ben never accepts to be on the cover cause it will be over for the season if he is or any steelers they should all decline if they are ever invited to be on the cover. tom brady seem to be takin queer pictures maybe he should be on it next season, maybe they can put that one with him layin on the ground readin a book and all the dogs around him, they can get more of a queer and chick base to buy the game

hey KK,

let me guess...you are studying to work in marketing right?

Its pretty astute that you worked out that the main market for Madden games is homosexuals and women...hence the Brady cover.

I was thinking they could have Coach Cowher on the front next year - to attract people that have eating disorders - you know - involuntary choking etc etc

Cheers

NM

Koopa
09-29-2005, 04:20 PM
hey KK,

let me guess...you are studying to work in marketing right?

Its pretty astute that you worked out that the main market for Madden games is homosexuals and women...hence the Brady cover.

I was thinking they could have Coach Cowher on the front next year - to attract people that have eating disorders - you know - involuntary choking etc etc

Cheers

NM

nope not studing marketing my major is education (science), and i didn't astute or wtf ever you tryin to use yor fancy words that the main market is queers and women, i said you can help bring them in to help sell more games if you put that gay pic that tom brady took with the dogs on the cover.

Livinginthe past
09-29-2005, 04:52 PM
nope not studing marketing my major is education (science), and i didn't astute or wtf ever you tryin to use yor fancy words that the main market is queers and women, i said you can help bring them in to help sell more games if you put that gay pic that tom brady took with the dogs on the cover.

Oh now I get ya.

Ok....you going to pre-order a copy then, if it has Tom Brady looking camp on the front cover - or go down the mall and pick it up in person?

Regardless of forum talk - best of luck with the Major in science KK. :cheers:

Cheers

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Talking about jacking a thread !!!

Koopa
09-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Oh now I get ya.

Ok....you going to pre-order a copy then, if it has Tom Brady looking camp on the front cover - or go down the mall and pick it up in person?

Regardless of forum talk - best of luck with the Major in science KK. :cheers:

Cheers

NM

well i ain't queer so i won't be picking it up if he was on the cover like that, and whoever is on the cover next season i ain't buying cause madden bops this years game pissed me off i should've kept my 50 bucks and just kept playin last years casue the graphics and stuff didn't really improve

and thanks, i love science so i should do good even though i ain't take no science classes yet i'm gonna start with them classes next semester

Ambridge
09-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Talking about jacking a thread !!!

Indeed!

I think Donovan's going to struggle as the season progresses and I look for the Eagles to get scalped at Arrowhead by the Chiefs this Sunday.

Koopa
09-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Indeed!

I think Donovan's going to struggle as the season progresses and I look for the Eagles to get scalped at Arrowhead by the Chiefs this Sunday.

i just hope larry johnson can get some yards and hopefully a touchdown cause that fool is on my fantasy football team. i don't like mcnabb so i'm glad they might start losing cause he ain't going to rest and it's only gonna get wross when he gets laid out by UTs very own dj

Livinginthe past
09-30-2005, 01:16 PM
i just hope larry johnson can get some yards and hopefully a touchdown cause that fool is on my fantasy football team. i don't like mcnabb so i'm glad they might start losing cause he ain't going to rest and it's only gonna get wross when he gets laid out by UTs very own dj

Why dont you like McNabb?

I think he is a great example of what an NFL player should be - hardworking, gives 100%, a real team player....

I also like the way he stamped down on T.O. without letting it degenerate into a media bitch-fest.

Cheers

NM

Koopa
09-30-2005, 04:49 PM
i don't like him cause he's an eagle the same reason i don't like brady and manning and so on and so on. just cause i don't like em don't mean i don't respect their game, i just don't like them