PDA

View Full Version : does anyone miss kendrell bell

tony hipchest
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM
i really havent had the opportunity to watch him play but i thought this post from another board was pretty funny:

Denver's NEW UNSTOPPABLE play.
Posted by dave_elway9
Sep 28, 4:37 pm
THis play is brand new. No one has ever seen it before. Its called the bootleg. Or as Kendrell Bell calls it the "Oh shit" play.

Reply to this Message

Re: Denver
Posted by t-durden1279
Sep 28, 4:39 pm
It's not unstoppable for a real defense, dont get too comfortable.

Reply to this Message

Re: Denvers NEW UNSTOPPABLE play
Posted by dave_elway9
Sep 28, 4:40 pm
Apparently, you missed the sarcasm in that post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is kendrell really playing that bad?

Koopa
09-28-2005, 08:55 PM
yeah i miss seeing him sit on the bench hurt :grin: i like larry foote so i'm glad he's gone cause foote can grow as a player and not have to sit back and wait for bell to get hurt again

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-28-2005, 08:56 PM
you know how Denver has a system at running back that no matter who is in there it seems like they do good

well pittsburgh has that at linbacker.......
agree???
Kendrell Bell will not have the success he had at pitt.
even if he does stay healthy

Prosdo
09-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Kendrell was good when he was healthy, but he was rarely healthy. Foote stepped up big. I can't say I miss Kendrell.

sisitki
09-28-2005, 09:25 PM
no, don't miss him at all. Foote has been a nice suprise. I didn't think he would have an impact but he's really done well as a starter. Bell was probably more explosive as a rookie than any of our current LBs but that dropped of quick. Too injury prone.

I.C. Lights
09-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Not at all

BlitzburghRockCity
09-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Kendrell who ????

BB2W
09-28-2005, 10:15 PM
I don't miss him, and I doubt the players miss him sitting on the bench...

I heard or read somewhere that someone close to the Giants organization said his shoulder problem is "really bad", and will likely require surgery after the season.

If you remember he actually agreed to terms with the Giants early in free agency, but reportedly left NY and the Giants complex in a hurry, refusing to comment... It is beleived that he failed their physical.

clevestinks
09-29-2005, 03:34 AM
I do! But not alot. He was a difference maker WHEN he was healthy. Larry Foote is a damn good linebacker. But a healthy Kendrel Bell was better in my opinion. Its really a shame about the injuries.

Prosdo
09-29-2005, 03:37 AM
I do! But not alot. He was a difference maker WHEN he was healthy. Larry Foote is a damn good linebacker. But a healthy Kendrel Bell was better in my opinion. Its really a shame about the injuries.

He definitely was a difference maker, but it seems the injuries are just too much and too often. You are right it is a shame. He seemed to have a bright career ahead of him before the injuries. Hopefully he can get that back.

Soldier4Steelers
09-29-2005, 08:06 AM
you know how Denver has a system at running back that no matter who is in there it seems like they do good

well pittsburgh has that at linbacker.......
agree???
Kendrell Bell will not have the success he had at pitt.
even if he does stay healthy

i couldnt agree more, the d line makes for a great blitzing backfield and linebackers. he is talented but clinton portis was also all pro on the broncos. i dont even know if he has a 100 yard game yet on the skins?

Ambridge
09-29-2005, 10:36 AM
I don't miss the injury issues he had........but what the hell am I supposed to do with my
#97 Bell jersey???

clevestinks
09-29-2005, 01:47 PM
I don't miss the injury issues he had........but what the hell am I supposed to do with my
#97 Bell jersey???

He autographed mine! :grin:
My sister in law was an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader as well as a pro boxer. The gym she trains at Bell, Takeo Spikes and a few other pro players train at

RoethlisBURGHer
09-29-2005, 06:02 PM
No,but I am sure that the Steelers training staff does.I bet they feel lonley without good 'ole KB in there all the time.