PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News Out of Cleveland

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-12-2007, 04:24 AM
11 Sept 07
Cleveland Ohio

Breaking News Out of Cleveland

Charlie Frye, who was named the starting Browns QB just one week ago has been traded to the Seattle Seahawks. It seems Mike Holmgren watched the Steeler-Browns matchup on Sunday and felt that Frye did very well.
"If not for questionable calls by the officials, the Browns could have won the game." he said.
Though not personally involved, Holmgren has filed a grievance with the NFL.
Charlie Frye could not be reached for comment, but at least three witnesses state that while at the Cleveland airport preparing to board a plane for Seattle....Frye was sacked yet once again by an unblocked Steeler defensive player.

stlrtruck
09-12-2007, 07:13 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :cheers:

MACH1
09-12-2007, 10:04 AM
:rofl:

memphissteelergirl
09-12-2007, 11:30 AM
:hasign:

Hines0wnz
09-12-2007, 11:33 AM
NICE

aries4972
09-12-2007, 11:59 AM
I wonder what the Seahags plan is for Seneca Wallace??? I thought he was a solid backup

ShutDown24
09-12-2007, 12:04 PM
I wonder what the Seahags plan is for Seneca Wallace??? I thought he was a solid backup

Wide receiver

TroysBadDawg
09-13-2007, 08:53 AM
Why do they blame Frye, three OC in three years, one who didn't know squat, because of him Dilfer was let go (Dilfer went public saying Carthon was predictable) Then the press realized it and jumped in saying the same thing, Did they get rid of him nope Romo dummy's up the plays, heck everybody including the cheerleaders predicted them already. Finally Romo is told either he goes or you both go, he gets his resignation, and they get another follower, then they get who they have now, now Charlie has one game and his is history, How do they Keep Anderson. Who can't read a defense no more than he can read the comics with out help. Strong arm week brain. Be prepaired to see Quinn no later than the Second quarter, against the Bungles. Either that or we will get ripped again, and Romo will say well it was out of reach and I didn't want to throw the kid to the wolves before he is ready.
I have said it for two years now. The fat man has got to GO.

GO BROWNS
GO FAT MAN Far from Cleveland.

fansince'76
09-13-2007, 09:40 AM
I have said it for two years now. The fat man has got to GO.

GO BROWNS

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

TroysBadDawg
09-13-2007, 10:23 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Sorry it is not funny, neither is his weight. He spend more time eating than coaching.

And your right I can't stand him.

:banging: someone doesn't see it my way yet.

But when they do :cheers::cheers::cheers:

GO BROWNS

CB1977
09-13-2007, 11:35 AM
I agree with you Troy.

Rumor has it that if Brady doesn't do well this Sunday, RAC is going to eat him.

revefsreleets
09-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Frye made the most sense. Anderson isn't worth a used wad of chewing gum and is basically going to be the tackling dummy until they can get Quinn situated and safe. A 6th rounder is better than nothing.

As for Frye, he probably benefited more than he could ever know. Seattle is a nice program, and they actually know how to protect their QB. If he is a legitimate NFL prospect, the Seahawks will draw that out of him. One more year on the Browns and, if he wasn't crippled, he'd be out selling insurance like Maddox.

AFC
09-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Charlie Frye could not be reached for comment, but at least three witnesses state that while at the Cleveland airport preparing to board a plane for Seattle....Frye was sacked yet once again by an unblocked Steeler defensive player.

:tt02:

polamalufan43
09-15-2007, 04:28 PM
As for Frye, he probably benefited more than he could ever know. Seattle is a nice program, and they actually know how to protect their QB. If he is a legitimate NFL prospect, the Seahawks will draw that out of him. One more year on the Browns and, if he wasn't crippled, he'd be out selling insurance like Maddox.

I was gonna say I'm actually happy for the guy. If I was him I'd be callling everyone on our defense and thanking them. Not only is Seattle a better team, but a potential Superbowl team.

~PF43:tt02:

sleasy_beaver
09-16-2007, 09:45 AM
well i hope he stays in cleveland