PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Buffalo, NY

Steel City Slayers
09-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Hello all,

Greetings from Buffalo, NY. Long time Steelers fan. I am spent most of my life in NJ, but two years ago I moved up to Buffalo, NY for College. I've been a Steelers fan since I was at least 10 (I'll be 24 in Feb.). Ahh the days of Slash, Barry Foster, Kevin Greene, Yancey Thigpen come to mind. Those were the days. :joker: I am also old enough to remember when we got the Bus. :grin: My current favorite Steelers players are: Big Ben, Fast Willie, and Heath Miller.

My favorite teams outside of the NFL consist of the NJ Devils, Rutgers (anything), and the NY Mets (Hate anything Philly, Yankees and NY Rangers).:flap:

I can't wait for next Sunday though. That's when I can watch the Steelers on TV w/o having to watch them online from myp2p.eu. :grin:

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

P.S. Yes, I use too many emots.

ShutDown24
09-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Welcome ,you will fiti n well and love these forums. Can't wait for the game either.

HometownGal
09-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Hiya Steel City Slayers and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave:

fansince'76
09-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the board, Steel City Slayers! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

rog
09-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Welcome to the board go steelers

Steel City Slayers
09-12-2007, 03:09 PM
A gentleman that I work with said there is a Steelers bar here in Downtown Buffalo. Does anyone know where that might be?

HometownGal
09-12-2007, 03:20 PM
A gentleman that I work with said there is a Steelers bar here in Downtown Buffalo. Does anyone know where that might be?

Here is the list of out of town Steelers bars that the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette put out. Hope it helps!

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelerbars_list.asp

BozMan
09-12-2007, 03:22 PM

Some bars in Buffalo listed here.. DOH... can't post a link yet. :rolleyes:

Go to the main Post-Gazette Steelers webpage. Then append steelerbars_list.asp to the end of the URL. It's a list of Steelers bars all across the country. They have some listings for Buffalo, NY.

EDIT: HTG posted the link.

HometownGal
09-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Some bars in Buffalo listed here.. DOH... can't post a link yet. :rolleyes:

Go to the main Post-Gazette Steelers webpage. Then append steelerbars_list.asp to the end of the URL. It's a list of Steelers bars all across the country. They have some listings for Buffalo, NY.

See above, Boz. LOL! :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
09-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

Steel City Slayers
09-12-2007, 10:44 PM
See above, Boz. LOL! :sofunny:
Yeah, I could get the link if I quoted a message too. :rofl: There's so many ways to skin the cat and by cat i mean BENGALS!:flap:

dbbever
09-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Welcome.... I wish I had that list when I moved to eagles country. luckily I found 3 different bars that have a majority Steelers crowd. GO STEELERS!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Welcome.

marlin002
09-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Hello from the Ozarks.

Steel City Slayers
09-17-2007, 01:33 AM
Ahh what a great game today. We need to put the ball in the End Zone more. This FG stuff ticked me off. :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-17-2007, 05:48 AM
Hello all,

Greetings from Buffalo, NY. Long time Steelers fan. I am spent most of my life in NJ, but two years ago I moved up to Buffalo, NY for College. I've been a Steelers fan since I was at least 10 (I'll be 24 in Feb.). Ahh the days of Slash, Barry Foster, Kevin Greene, Yancey Thigpen come to mind. Those were the days. :joker: I am also old enough to remember when we got the Bus. :grin: My current favorite Steelers players are: Big Ben, Fast Willie, and Heath Miller.

My favorite teams outside of the NFL consist of the NJ Devils, Rutgers (anything), and the NY Mets (Hate anything Philly, Yankees and NY Rangers).:flap:

I can't wait for next Sunday though. That's when I can watch the Steelers on TV w/o having to watch them online from myp2p.eu. :grin:

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

P.S. Yes, I use too many emots.

Hope you enjoyed the game brother.....and welcome to the boards

SteelersMongol
09-17-2007, 07:26 AM
Welcome and enjoy