09-12-2007, 11:59 PM
LOL I love that one too!!

memphissteelergirl
09-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Ha...

:sofunny:

TroysBadDawg
09-13-2007, 09:39 AM
LMAO you people are great! Oh yes I still like my dog, when the week is over how can I add the saying under it about the cat? OR can you do that for me?

Oh yes did you hear they said on ESPN that this has come up more than once last year but with no substanciation. well guess what moms and dads they got it now. Wonder what they are going to lose? Draft pics, forfiet games? Suspension of coaches? FInes in the least. Darn well better not be a slap on the wrist.

steelersfanmx
09-13-2007, 09:39 AM
hahaha....love it!:sofunny:

vasteeler
09-13-2007, 11:46 AM
What no comment from LITP:dang:

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Its a shit logo that i've seen numerous times before - the first time was at least two years ago. (The Pathetic's one)

The one with the camera is pretty funny, though

Thats my comment. :toofunny:

vasteeler
09-13-2007, 12:08 PM
i knew i couldnt be long,but imo i dont see the big deal all teams try to get an advantage they just got caught, and i hate to kiss up but i also dont think it tarnishes what the patriots were able to to over the last several years

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 12:10 PM
i knew i couldnt be long,but imo i dont see the big deal all teams try to get an advantage they just got caught, and i hate to kiss up but i also dont think it tarnishes what the patriots were able to to over the last several years

Its not kissing up if its an honest opinion - i'd say that it puts you in a small minority on this board though.

Some people seem to be angling for a re-match of those AFCCG's.

Crushzilla
09-13-2007, 12:40 PM

You mean they aren't going to?

I haven't really commented on this yet. I'm waiting to see what Goddell does, to be honest, I doubt it will be anything too severe.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 12:47 PM
You mean they aren't going to?

I haven't really commented on this yet. I'm waiting to see what Goddell does, to be honest, I doubt it will be anything too severe.

Goodell does have a rep to maintain as the Enforcer - but yeah, I think common sense will prevail - as far as I can tell the Patriots are guilty of being stupid enough to leave physical evidence of a practice that most teams probably indulge in.

Hopefully, the decision will be handed down friday and the team can get on with focusing on the Chargers game

Hines0wnz
09-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Outstanding, keep them coming! :toofunny:

Hines0wnz
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM

Probably doesnt tarnish Barry Bonds home runs either. :coffee:

Hines0wnz
09-13-2007, 03:21 PM

That's in the past and what's done is done. I want to believe that NE just outplayed the Steelers in those games, and for the most part they did, but sometimes there is an itch that you can never quite scratch. Now we have found it and its time to get that itch out. Just take your medicine about this situation and once it dies down things will get back to actual football talk instead of the soap opera that the NFL has become over the last 4 months.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 03:25 PM
That's in the past and what's done is done. I want to believe that NE just outplayed the Steelers in those games, and for the most part they did, but sometimes there is an itch that you can never quite scratch. Now we have found it and its time to get that itch out. Just take your medicine about this situation and once it dies down things will get back to actual football talk instead of the soap opera that the NFL has become over the last 4 months.

Oh believe me, I know there are plenty out there willing to hand out the medicine - and yeah, i'll just have to take those lumps.

Its all part of the game.