PDA

View Full Version : Deltha O'Neal you have the right...

meanjoecoop
09-13-2007, 10:07 AM
...to remain silent.

I literally just heard this unfold in the past 30 min. on the Clermont County Sheriffs radio band. Dispatchers received a 911 call from Deltha O'Neal's house. A woman was heard screaming "there is blood everywhere". CCSO was attempting to locate her when they were notified that she has been found at the Anderson Mercy Hospital Emergency Room. Nothing more has been reported at this point.

We may have our next Bungal incident in the works!

CantStop85
09-13-2007, 10:35 AM
:scratchchin:

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Hey meanjoe, don't hog it all to yourself...pass it round!

Atlanta Dan
09-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Maybe she cut herself in the kitchen preparing lunch?

fansince'76
09-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Maybe she cut herself in the kitchen preparing lunch?

:chuckle:

CantStop85
09-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Mystery Solved:

Dog Bites Woman, Child At Bengal's Home, Police Say

POSTED: 10:20 am EDT September 13, 2007
UPDATED: 12:20 pm EDT September 13, 2007

BATAVIA TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- A woman and her toddler son were bitten Thursday morning by a dog at the home of Cincinnati Bengal Deltha O?Neal.

Police said a woman called 911 shortly after 8:30 a.m. and asked for help, but investigators said she hung up before officers were able to obtain her address.

Authorities traced the woman?s cell phone number and checked a customer?s home in Monroe Township, but no one was inside.

Neighbors said two people had left the home about 20 minutes earlier inside a Cadillac sport utility vehicle that belongs to O?Neal.

Officers found Jasmie Risco, 23, and her 3-year-old son, Jaiden, undergoing treatment at Anderson Mercy Hospital for dog bites to their legs and buttocks.

Investigators said O?Neal was not at home when his dog, a Rottweiler, allegedly bit the pair but returned home to take them to the hospital.

The dog has been taken into police custody and the incident remains under investigation.

Police did not say what relation the woman and her son have to O?Neal.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 01:22 PM
I hope that kid is ok, descriptions like 'all that blood....' don't make it sound too great.

meanjoecoop
09-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Hey meanjoe, don't hog it all to yourself...pass it round!

As CS85 posted this was just released.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/14105528/detail.html

rbryan
09-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Mystery Solved:

I know you had to be sweating this when you first heard the story lol

CantStop85
09-13-2007, 03:20 PM
I know you had to be sweating this when you first heard the story lol

Maybe just a little bit...we already have enough off-field problems; we don't need an attempted murderer too. :flap:

polamalufan43
09-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Ugh, well at least this time it didn't have to do directly with the Bengals. Darn, and things were just about to heat up, lol.

~PF43:tt02:

Hines0wnz
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I hope the kid is ok.

polamalufan43
09-13-2007, 03:34 PM
I hope the kid is ok.

That I do agree with. I hope they're both ok.

~PF43:tt02:

meanjoecoop
09-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Theres still a possibility he will be charged...

Clermont County Sheriff A.J. Rodenberg:

If the dog is determined to be O'Neal's, authorities said he could be cited for failure to obtain proper licensing for the animal.

Failure to obtain proper licensing for an animal... On the heels of the Vick case, Goodell should throw the book at him. :wink02:

:sign09:

tony hipchest
09-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Theres still a possibility he will be charged...

Failure to obtain proper licensing for an animal... On the heels of the Vick case, Goodell should throw the book at him. :wink02:

:sign09:good point. he should get atleast as stiff a penalty as tank johnson who failed to obtain proper licensing for his guns. (and his guns never attacked and mauled nobody)

X-Terminator
09-13-2007, 05:56 PM
...to remain silent.

I literally just heard this unfold in the past 30 min. on the Clermont County Sheriffs radio band. Dispatchers received a 911 call from Deltha O'Neal's house. A woman was heard screaming "there is blood everywhere". CCSO was attempting to locate her when they were notified that she has been found at the Anderson Mercy Hospital Emergency Room. Nothing more has been reported at this point.

We may have our next Bungal incident in the works!

I hate to rain on your parade, but being the skeptic that I am...how exactly would you have known it was O'Neal's house? I don't believe that the dispatcher for the Sheriff's office would reveal the name of the person over the air, only the address where the incident occurred, among other relevant info. My late grandfather used to listen to the police radio band all the time, and I never heard them do that.

meanjoecoop
09-13-2007, 07:08 PM
I hate to rain on your parade, but being the skeptic that I am...how exactly would you have known it was O'Neal's house? I don't believe that the dispatcher for the Sheriff's office would reveal the name of the person over the air, only the address where the incident occurred, among other relevant info. My late grandfather used to listen to the police radio band all the time, and I never heard them do that.

I have my ways...

revefsreleets
09-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Does he count as the next Bengal arrested? Do suspended Bengals count? And if we eliminate suspended Bengals, how long will it be before we run out of Bengals players altogether?

X-Terminator
09-13-2007, 09:53 PM
I have my ways...

Well, okie dokie then...

stillers4me
09-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Well, okie dokie then...

You can take it to the bank........he knows. :thumbsup:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-14-2007, 08:22 AM
I hope the kid and mom are okay...I bet it's his sister and nephew OR girlfriend/ex-girlfriend and son.

Failure to obtain the proper license for his dog...hmmmmm...he's got the money to get what was required...maybe he was fighting the dog...nah, O'Neil is just a drunk driver, not a dog fighter.