PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Hawaii?

steelergirl07
09-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I live on Kauai. Anyone else from Kauai, or any of the other islands?

By the way, I meant to put Anyone in Hawaii? for the thread title. Sorry.

Rhee Rhee
11-10-2007, 01:51 PM
i live on oahu... and most def colt brennan for heisman!

rbryan
11-11-2007, 09:46 AM
I watched the Hawaii game last night, Brennen got knocked out, hope he's OK. My wife is from the Big Island and her family lives in Maui now. We spent 6 weeks in Maui with a short trip to the Big Island last year over Xmas & New Years. She still owns a house on the big island which is where we will retire to someday. I could get used to watching football at 8 AM lol

steelergirl07
11-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Yea. I froze till he got back up. They said after the game that it was a mild concussion. So i'm sure he'll be alright.

I never been to Big Island. I want to. But probably not for a couple years. I'll be moving to Washington in a month.

And yea it's great waking up to football. I just turn on the T.V. and lay in bed for a while.

Rhee Rhee
12-25-2007, 08:52 PM
i still can't believe we're in the sugar bowl... steelersgirl are you gonna go to the game?

steelergirl07
12-26-2007, 12:00 AM
I wish. My husband and I just moved to Seattle, so we can't afford it. I will be going to some games next season, since they'll play in Boise and Oregon.

Rhee Rhee
12-26-2007, 01:45 AM
aww thats brutal. seattle seems great! just dont become a seahawks fan!

steelergirl07
12-26-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm somewhat a Seahawks fan. Till they start crying about the superbowl. I'll always be a Steelers fan. I already got dirty looks for using my Steeler gear.

Rhee Rhee
01-16-2008, 02:44 AM
I'm somewhat a Seahawks fan. Till they start crying about the superbowl. I'll always be a Steelers fan. I already got dirty looks for using my Steeler gear.

behind enemy lines... nice!

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2008, 02:17 PM
i live on oahu... and most def colt brennan for heisman!you wouldn't happen to know a big samoan ,that lives in pearl city named leumma leuatumauga(sp) (sounds like...lay - ato- mow-ga ) ???

Rhee Rhee
01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
you wouldn't happen to know a big samoan ,that lives in pearl city named leumma leuatumauga(sp) (sounds like...lay - ato- mow-ga ) ???

i got a couple of moke (i.e big samoans..) friends but none of named leumma... sorri

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2008, 02:52 PM
i got a couple of moke (i.e big samoans..) friends but none of named leumma... sorrithis guys around 40 - 41 yrs old. the reason i ask, is i worked on the H - 3 tunnel , for about 8 months in 96 - 97...this guy and his brother worked for me. they,and thier family were all great people , and i'd like to see how thier doin, and just say hi. but thanks anyhow.

Rhee Rhee
01-18-2008, 04:51 AM
this guys around 40 - 41 yrs old. the reason i ask, is i worked on the H - 3 tunnel , for about 8 months in 96 - 97...this guy and his brother worked for me. they,and thier family were all great people , and i'd like to see how thier doin, and just say hi. but thanks anyhow.

ill ask some friends.. see what i can find..