PDA

View Full Version : Vladamir Putin orders Pats SB ring to be destroyed.

tony hipchest
09-13-2007, 04:27 PM
after news of spygate broke, it appears the kremlin sent off the ring robert kraft presented president putin as a "goodwill gift" to a lab. after close examination, the ring was shown to be imbedded with a surveilance spy chip. :jawdrop:

a brief cia statement said that the story is yet unconfirmed and if any information was gathered it would not have helped anyways. "why would we spy on an inferior nation? we already won 3 of the last 4 wars, and are clearly a dominant nation without spying."

wow.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Sounds like the actions of a true Patriot to me...in every sense.

I think the CIA originally wanted to the Steelers to send one of their SB rings, but then realised that it would almost get to the end of its journey....and then fall to pieces at the crucial moment.

tony hipchest
09-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Sounds like the actions of a true Patriot to me...in every sense.

I think the CIA originally wanted to the Steelers to send one of their SB rings, but then realised that it would almost get to the end of its journey....and then fall to pieces at the crucial moment.uh, that might make more sense if the rooneys were ex communists who have a foot inside the russian door.

by falling to pieces im sure you mean giving up 32 points in the 2nd half of a champ game. not even chernobyl was a meltdown on that scale.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 04:51 PM
uh, that might make more sense if the rooneys were ex communists who have a foot inside the russian door.

by falling to pieces im sure you mean giving up 32 points in the 2nd half of a champ game. not even chernobyl was a meltdown on that scale.

Ah.

But getting beat up on your own doorstop TWICE is much, MUCH worse!

Im surprised Steeler fans can utter the phrase 'championship game' without some type of nerve related facial twitch.

Still, I can't see you - maybe its happening right now.

tony hipchest
09-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Ah.

Im surprised Steeler fans can utter the phrase 'championship game' without some type of nerve related facial twitch.

Still, I can't see you - maybe its happening right now. we lost to cheaters and frauds which definitely sucks despite winning a superbowl since then. but a patfan trying to bring that as smack is about as effective as a neutered dog trying to hump a strangers leg as they walk by.

dont you feel a bit embarrased attempting to dump your pain and shame off on steelerfans?

(you should)

i mean really, this smack just about equates you with UK Candy Bee and all his hollow banter.

MasterOfPuppets
09-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Ah.

Still, I can't see you - maybe its happening right now.i'm surprised ,CHEATER fans can utter the word "dynasty ", without some type of nerve related facial twitch.

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 05:15 PM
we lost to cheaters and frauds which definitely sucks despite winning a superbowl since then. but a patfan trying to bring that as smack is about as effective as a neutered dog trying to hump a strangers leg as they walk by.

dont you feel a bit embarrased attempting to dump your pain and shame off on steelerfans?

(you should)

i mean really, this smack just about equates you with UK Candy Bee and all his hollow banter.

Not at all.

Poor old Browns fans have to go back a long way to find some crumb of comfort for their disaster zone franchise - I only have to rewind my memory banks a few short years.

I know you'd like me to stop (looking out for my welfare and all, very touching) but the fact is Bengals and Browns fans make for easy targets.

If and when some Ravens fans turn up to rub your nose in the 58-7 anhilliation I expect the old 5 rings argument will be trotted out.

My continous references to the (painful) AFCGG losses is a just a little twist on the same theme

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 05:16 PM
i'm surprised ,CHEATER fans can utter the word "dynasty ", without some type of nerve related facial twitch.

Yes, yes.

Cheater.

Very good. :party:

fansince'76
09-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Not at all.

Poor old Browns fans have to go back a long way to find some crumb of comfort for their disaster zone franchise - I only have to rewind my memory banks a few short years.

I know you'd like me to stop (looking out for my welfare and all, very touching) but the fact is Bengals and Browns fans make for easy targets.

If and when some Ravens fans turn up to rub your nose in the 58-7 anhilliation I expect the old 5 rings argument will be trotted out.

My continous references to the (painful) AFCGG losses is a just a little twist on the same theme

Your franchise has become quite the joke to folks that aren't delusional Pats homers over the last few days. Look around. Ah, that's right, you're in the U.K., where you can selectively gloss over the truth and go to your little Pats board or wherever and grouse with all the other fellow delusional Pats homers about what a raw deal you're getting. This is the last I'll say about it as it really isn't worth my time. I know the truth just like every other AMERICAN NFL fan that isn't sipping the Kraft/Belichick/Brady Kool-Aid knows the truth - your team is one of frauds and cheats. :coffee:

tony hipchest
09-13-2007, 05:34 PM

My continous references to the (painful) AFCGG losses is a just a little twist on the same themenow its just a hollow desperate attempt at deflection.

1) henry
2) pac man
3) tank
4) vick
5) rodney
6) belichick

now that is painful!

even more painful is all the times myself and thousands of other fans said the patriots were cheaters and frauds and now it has been proven. ouch! all those who denied it are proven ignorant. double ouch!

BTW trotting out "3 rings smack" to combat cheating allegations is brilliant! :busted:

:yeehaw:

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Your franchise has become quite the joke to folks that aren't delusional Pats homers over the last few days. Look around. Ah, that's right, you're in the U.K., where you can selectively gloss over the truth and go to your little Pats board or wherever and grouse with all the other fellow delusional Pats homers about what a raw deal you're getting. This is the last I'll say about it as it really isn't worth my time. I know the truth just like every other AMERICAN NFL fan that isn't sipping the Kraft/Belichick/Brady Kool-Aid knows the truth - your team is one of frauds and cheats. :coffee:

The last you'll say about it?

Is that a promise?

Because, really, you are spending alot of time repeating the same thing over and over like you think im going to suddenly see the light.

Im glad the fact that your American-ness gives you special access to the 'truth' - that would be the same truth that ESPN is running with, I take it?

I reckon if you were to poll your fellow 'American' NFL fans and you'll see that most (those that aren't raging Steelers homers anyway) actually think the Steelers cheated in the 70's with their roided up players.

I watch guys like marshall Faulk sit there with a grin (and probably a chubby under the table) telling us how the whole organisation is tainted. Maybe he wants the 01 SB replayed.

Anyhow, im obviously saying all this for no reason.

You being 'done' with this subject and all.

fansince'76
09-13-2007, 05:44 PM

Is that a promise?

Because, really, you are spending alot of time repeating the same thing over and over like you think im going to suddenly see the light.

Im glad the fact that your American-ness gives you special access to the 'truth' - that would be the same truth that ESPN is running with, I take it?

I reckon if you were to poll your fellow 'American' NFL fans and you'll see that most (those that aren't raging Steelers homers anyway) actually think the Steelers cheated in the 70's with their roided up players.

Anyhow, im obviously saying all this for no reason.

You being 'done' with this subject and all.

Yep, that's the last I'll say about "IT." And you've been every bit as repetitive as I have. :coffee:

Livinginthe past
09-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Yep, that's the last I'll say about "IT." And you've been every bit as repetitive as I have. :coffee:

Oh, I don't doubt it.

Repetition, spin and diversion are things I excel at (they test you on those before they'll give you entry to the Official Patriots Bandwagon Club) - the thing is im not finding the whole thing that disturbing.

Its the BF, intellectually stimulating banter is the virtual needle in the forum haystack (its why I feel so at home :wink02:)

RoethlisBURGHer
09-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Hey, LITP...is your avatar Bellicheat's reaction when told that he was cheating?

TheWarDen86
09-14-2007, 04:39 PM

Is that a promise?

Last I checked this is STEELERS :helmet: FEVER. If you don't like what's being said then go back to chatting with the Mass-hole Pats fans up near Bean Town. :wave:

TheWarDen86
09-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Not sure if anyone's seen this one yet:

A.K.A: "The New England Cheatriots"

Livinginthe past
09-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Hey, LITP...is your avatar Bellicheat's reaction when told that he was cheating?

My avatar is an owl.

But I can see how they could be confused. :wink02:

Preacher
09-15-2007, 01:04 AM
Ah.

Still, I can't see you - maybe its happening right now.

You know... Your right... it was worse... there was a twitch...

but it was suddenly healed when I realized that their best player was the VCR.

TheWarDen86
09-15-2007, 01:31 AM

You don't have to explain yourself to this guy. Remember, In the history of the NFL we have won 5 of 6 SB's. They choked the first 2. The Steelers have been around since 1933. Most older Patriots fans are converted New York Football Giants Fans as the Pats didn't come around until 1960.

As far as the cheating goes, 3 SB victories by a total margin of 9 points???? Go figure. I only wish Nick Saban stayed with the Dolphins because apparently when one fights Patriot fire w/ fire they aren't even capable of scoring a field goal. Was it Farrior that said, "They seemed to know what we were going to do before we did."?

Keep your trophies. No taking away of w's, no asterics, just sit back and have a big cup of STFU!

Livinginthe past
09-15-2007, 02:22 AM

And that made it all better?

Im glad. :chuckle:

Livinginthe past
09-15-2007, 02:27 AM
You don't have to explain yourself to this guy. Remember, In the history of the NFL we have won 5 of 6 SB's. They choked the first 2. The Steelers have been around since 1933. Most older Patriots fans are converted New York Football Giants Fans as the Pats didn't come around until 1960.

As far as the cheating goes, 3 SB victories by a total margin of 9 points???? Go figure. I only wish Nick Saban stayed with the Dolphins because apparently when one fights Patriot fire w/ fire they aren't even capable of scoring a field goal. Was it Farrior that said, "They seemed to know what we were going to do before we did."?

Keep your trophies. No taking away of w's, no asterics, just sit back and have a big cup of STFU!

Head-2-heads are what count.

Now sure, you can point to a video recorder and blame it all on that, I can understand the need to rationalise the pain, the sheer anguish of being owned in your own stadium, in front of your own fans - most of whom left way before the end (which is a a little disloyal).

Hey, maybe if someone has pointed out that the Patriots had a guy with a video camera instead of a guy reading lips on the sideline all those fans woulda stayed on a little longer?

Yeah, thats it.

Let me know when your cup needs a re-fill.

dragtruk
09-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Farrior was right. Since I live in new england I get to see every Pats game (as sick as that makes me, I just LOVE when they lose). I've seen many over the past few years, and I gotta say, there's NO WAY a team can run a screen play that successful against so many blitzes unless they know something. I can't tell you how pissed off that used to make me. They got away with big yardage, EVERY TIME. The blitz was covered EVERY time, and there was ALWAYS a wide open receiver. It's so obvious now, like when you first found out Elton John was gay. You're like, "HE'S GAY?!?" "Oh yeah, i can see it now." This needs to be said again- F*CK THE PATRIOTS, F*CK BOSTON!

Livinginthe past
09-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Farrior was right. Since I live in new england I get to see every Pats game (as sick as that makes me, I just LOVE when they lose). I've seen many over the past few years, and I gotta say, there's NO WAY a team can run a screen play that successful against so many blitzes unless they know something. I can't tell you how pissed off that used to make me. They got away with big yardage, EVERY TIME. The blitz was covered EVERY time, and there was ALWAYS a wide open receiver. It's so obvious now, like when you first found out Elton John was gay. You're like, "HE'S GAY?!?" "Oh yeah, i can see it now." This needs to be said again- F*CK THE PATRIOTS, F*CK BOSTON!

I know it must be real tough for you living in the heart of the enemy and all, but do you realise how little sense your post makes?

EVERY SCREEN PLAY?

Come on, leaning on the caps lock button doesn't make it any truer - you think we wouldnt have the best offense in the NFL - regardless of player talent?

Im not sure why im bothering to explain this to a guy who needed media intervention to confirm that Elton John is gay.

dragtruk
09-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Let's be real LITP. Sure when you're winning/cheating life is good. I see more Pats games than you do, obviously. You're the same guy who needs media intervention to say the refs threw the Steelers SB win. But then again, I expect it from the New england fan base. Don't forget what team owned every other team that year during the playoffs, and in the visiting arena. Too bad the Pats and Brady choked that year. Oh, I forgot, you need media intervention to tell you that the Colts "turned up crowd noise over the PA system in the dome. Or that they turned the heat up when all the Patriots players had the flu." Have you dried your tears yet over that one? You're not making much sense either, Mr. Wizard. You must be the smartest guy here.

Livinginthe past
09-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Let's be real LITP. Sure when you're winning/cheating life is good. I see more Pats games than you do, obviously. You're the same guy who needs media intervention to say the refs threw the Steelers SB win. But then again, I expect it from the New england fan base. Don't forget what team owned every other team that year during the playoffs, and in the visiting arena. Too bad the Pats and Brady choked that year. Oh, I forgot, you need media intervention to tell you that the Colts "turned up crowd noise over the PA system in the dome. Or that they turned the heat up when all the Patriots players had the flu." Have you dried your tears yet over that one? You're not making much sense either, Mr. Wizard. You must be the smartest guy here.

I see we have had some dealings before - what was your previous i.d. on here?

I think the refs really screwed Seattle, but there certainly was no conspiracy to give the SB to the Steelers - I really doubt if I would have made any type of claim along those lines (outside the BF) on here.

I also never complained about the Colts turning up the heat in the stadium when the Patriots players were suffering from flu - thats just another advantage of HFA, if you ask me, both teams had to play in that heat.

And....... Mr. Wizard?

If you say so.

tony hipchest
09-16-2007, 09:49 AM
I think the refs really screwed Seattle, but there certainly was no conspiracy to give the SB to the Steelers - I really doubt if I would have made any type of claim along those lines (outside the BF) on here.

O RLY?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19657&page=19

Tomlin has a hard act to follow,,,replacing the coach who won 4 Lombardi's (the 1 robbed from the hawks + the 3 the Steelers automatically get from the Patriots).

:busted:

Livinginthe past
09-16-2007, 11:10 AM
O RLY?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19657&page=19

:busted:

And.....your point is?

The refs robbed seattle - they got the shaft - I don't believe in conspiracies, though.

it was just incompetence that favored one side on the day.

fansince'76
09-16-2007, 11:13 AM
The refs robbed seattle - they got the shaft - I don't believe in conspiracies, though.

it was just incompetence that favored one side on the day.

Yep, and the Raiders didn't get shafted by the refs in that 2001 AFC Divisional game. :coffee: :yawn:

TheWarDen86
09-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Head-2-heads are what count.

Now sure, you can point to a video recorder and blame it all on that, I can understand the need to rationalise the pain, the sheer anguish of being owned in your own stadium, in front of your own fans - most of whom left way before the end (which is a a little disloyal).

Hey, maybe if someone has pointed out that the Patriots had a guy with a video camera instead of a guy reading lips on the sideline all those fans woulda stayed on a little longer?

Yeah, thats it.

Let me know when your cup needs a re-fill.

Riiight. You're arguement is weak. I'm sure you've been a die hard Pats fan since the 60's. Douche-bag.

silver & black
09-16-2007, 11:46 AM

Lol... I know quite a few Raiders fans that feel the same way! :cheers:

degoman22
09-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Me tooo!!!

dragtruk
09-16-2007, 02:18 PM
I see we have had some dealings before - what was your previous i.d. on here?

I also never complained about the Colts turning up the heat in the stadium when the Patriots players were suffering from flu - thats just another advantage of HFA, if you ask me, both teams had to play in that heat.

And....... Mr. Wizard?

If you say so.

Nope, never been here before this season. I just couldn't take the whining at the Boston.com Patriots boards anymore.
The Pats should print a new logo on their t-shirts this year....... "It makes no sense!" That seems to be the excuse for the year. Cheating against the Jets???? "It makes no sense." Cheating when our team is so great???? ...."It makes no sense.'" Even in your reply. "Your post "Makes no sense." I knew it was hard to talk sense to Pats fans, but I didn't know it was this hard. I'll use smaller words next time, so it makes sense to ya. Oh, and I'll take back the Mr. Wizard title too.